Thread: Massage when the lady ask soft medium or hard ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Massage when the lady ask soft medium or hard ?

Massages when the lady ask soft medium or hard ? what do you choose ? is hard dangerous considering most ladies are not trained professionally ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by punterpunter View Post
    Massages when the lady ask soft medium or hard ? what do you choose ? is hard dangerous considering most ladies are not trained professionally ?
    Do her a favour and choose soft. Dont know how many girls ive had complaining about feeling sore after a day of hard massages.
    Some guys want 2 hrs of hard and no extras, really pisses them off. U b in the good books straight up haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fun massage........

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    fun massage that sounds a smart way to ask

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by punterpunter View Post
    The usual reply is "soft and relaxing - I'm sure you know what to do" hint hint.
    Then they usually give you a few strokes and say is this ok? To which you reply " Ahhhh that's great"
    or
    the direct method - When they ask soft or hard I have known some to say " I don't come here for the massage!" lol

If you are going to a know "provider" shop why beat around the bush - no don't come out and say "ok you lets fuck" but leave them under no illusion why you are there.
    Just my thoughts
    4 FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m always medium which gives them some choice. But when we get to the softer parts of the massage i wonder if i should book two hours and have an hour of soft massage sigh.......

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Do her a favour and choose soft. Dont know how many girls ive had complaining about feeling sore after a day of hard massages.
    Some guys want 2 hrs of hard and no extras, really pisses them off. U b in the good books straight up haha.
    These shops usually operate under the guise of "remedial massage", so customers should be entitled to that. Having the girl run her fingers down your back is not massage, let alone remedial. A good masseuse can usually find a good compromise without injuring you, or straining herself. And a good massage is usually a sign of good things afterwards.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I always say medium ... im pretty sure saying hard to an untrained masseuse could be dangerous

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    If you have seen her before, at the start offer to give her a massage for a little while, most times she will jump at the chance. Only problem is sometimes she won't want you to stop haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Usually just asked for hard massage to gauge her skills level. Agree that a good massage is usually a sign of good things to come - it shows enthusiasm from the massage lady.

Banned
    Hard all the way. You'll thank me later bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always ask for hard “ beat me up”

Most of us are tradesman working hard and we are sore ( you go home and say sweet hart massage me for a hour ) the answer is no

No wonder the COVID register is full of males

We want a hard massage , go to beauty spa shop and all you get is butterfly fingers
    And you could do with a facelift and we do nails too the package is only $299