Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: J nano. Meh

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J nano. Meh

I like me some small petite ladies. Wanted to try J nano. She stands at water fountain and I think she is little girl
    Honestly 130cm. I thought omg what am I doing.

She's tiny.and honestly I felt sick afterwards. Not her fault Just that she is too small. Of course there will be the hidden pervs.

Anyway the real reason for posting is that besides the novelty, her services were pretty average at $330a pop. Very light kiss , although some tongue.very light bj tip only. Could not take Missionary, doggy , cowgirl. Way too much lube.

But.. the most tiniest tightest pussy. Fits in with being small and young. I could wank to that all day and I did... Well in 1hr.

Also her communication and English is pretty ordinary. Not that U go there to talk .

5/10 and 4 of that is the novelty.1 point for meh.

Enjoy but temper your expectations, she ain't PSE or GFE. She's just a tiny doll. Fyi. I felt really distressed myself afterwards. Too small and young. Pretty face tho.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkctp_lover View Post
    I like me some small petite ladies. Wanted to try J nano. She stands at water fountain and I think she is little girl
    Honestly 130cm. I thought omg what am I doing.

She's tiny.and honestly I felt sick afterwards. Not her fault Just that she is too small. Of course there will be the hidden pervs.

Anyway the real reason for posting is that besides the novelty, her services were pretty average at $330a pop. Very light kiss , although some tongue.very light bj tip only. Could not take Missionary, doggy , cowgirl. Way too much lube.

But.. the most tiniest tightest pussy. Fits in with being small and young. I could wank to that all day and I did... Well in 1hr.

Also her communication and English is pretty ordinary. Not that U go there to talk .

5/10 and 4 of that is the novelty.1 point for meh.

Enjoy but temper your expectations, she ain't PSE or GFE. She's just a tiny doll. Fyi. I felt really distressed myself afterwards. Too small and young. Pretty face tho.
    Is she still around?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Is she still around?
    Nope, shes already gone.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    could not do mission, cowgirl or doggy???

$320 seems a bit rich for a wank. 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Gh0st View Post
    Nope, shes already gone.
    Nah mate, she’s on tomorrow. Gosh, I’d feel guilty about Cof but it’s on offer. https://no5marrickville.com/profile/nano/

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    does she do a pussy slide?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nano is very tiny but has the face of a young woman, early 20s, on a girl’s size body. She’s pretty, think photos are her just a bit photoshopped. She did BBBJ, missionary, doggy and cowgirl for me. I suspect she sometimes gets badly treated. Book a longer time, treat her gently with respect and she responds very positively.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    many moons ago there was a super petite WL called Kitty at Billy's dive in Marrickville, i saw her twice and on neither occasion was I able to squeeze a full length into her. these smaller ladies look good in your minds eye bouncing on your little man but in reality its like trying to run in shoes two sizes too small

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post
    My take on the girl is that she has some kind of growth condition, but her proportions are correct, its just you can tell by looking at her face and body that there some condition for being so small and short. She isn't 19, I think she is a fair bit older like maybe mid 20s, its just that because she is small she would look younger.
    She’s 21. Not sure I agree that she has a growth condition (some girls are just abnormally small) but I had the same sense of weirdness after the punt. I think anyone who isn’t a closet pedo would feel the same too. It’s a shame though because as you say she is a lovely girl and doesn’t deserve to be demonised (or fetishised) for her body type.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've punted all across Asia and I don't think I've seen the workload on these girls anywhere else. The closest are the walk ups in Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong but even those girls are on their own clock. In Sydney we are spoilt with our selection of petite girls, I think a much higher proportion than elsewhere. I like the smaller girls too but I think any punt with a petite girl is a risk in these ginza, n5m, kyoto type establishments. I think you have to catch them returning from a break or early in the shift. Too many experiences where the girl can't take you or you can tell she has just had enough. Also paying 350+/hr when you could be a girls 10th customer or higher in a day is unheard of except here. That's a soapie price but a good soapie will usually be 2 shots in 2 hours and rest of time is nuru slide, bubble bath, tea service and max they're pulling 10 hour shifts.
    Of course we need to make do what we have but I always book with those reservations in mind.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I just saw Nano after a few unsuccessful attempts. She sure is tiny! When I sat in the bed and she stood in front of me I was still taller.

The session was great and more than I expected. DFK and DATY were offered without me asking and even though I expected that insertion may be a problem for her it wasn’t. She only lasted ten seconds in cowgirl but was prepared to go the distance in mish.

I loved it and will return!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I regret not listening to everyone in thread

Booked J Nano yesterday to see for myself and no fault on her she's lovely but it really is more of a novelty than anything else

I tried to see her yesterday up she was booked out for whole shift.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    I tried to see her yesterday up she was booked out for whole shift.
    Odd. I was at N5M yesterday and saw her doing intros. Maybe there was a late cancellation.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by OneandDone View Post
    I've punted all across Asia and I don't think I've seen the workload on these girls anywhere else. The closest are the walk ups in Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong but even those girls are on their own clock. In Sydney we are spoilt with our selection of petite girls, I think a much higher proportion than elsewhere. I like the smaller girls too but I think any punt with a petite girl is a risk in these ginza, n5m, kyoto type establishments. I think you have to catch them returning from a break or early in the shift. Too many experiences where the girl can't take you or you can tell she has just had enough. Also paying 350+/hr when you could be a girls 10th customer or higher in a day is unheard of except here. That's a soapie price but a good soapie will usually be 2 shots in 2 hours and rest of time is nuru slide, bubble bath, tea service and max they're pulling 10 hour shifts.
    Of course we need to make do what we have but I always book with those reservations in mind.

True.

Some poor girls just worn up quickly...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Out of pure curiosity, I booked myself in to see Nano this past weekend and instantly regretted it the minute I laid eyes on her.

There's young and petite, but she takes it to another level altogether as she's absolutely tiny and looks like a flat chested little girl dolled up to look older, although she's likely in her early to mid 20's.

I knew straight away that this was going to be a fairly dud punt as there was no way in hell that my junk was going to fit in any of her holes without inflicting her pain or discomfort.

This was certainly true as the BBBJ consisted of her licking the tip like a lollipop since she couldn't even fit the head inside her mouth comfortably, let alone anything close to a full blow job or deep throat.

Sex was also a struggle as it required lots of lube and very slow insertion to the point where I could really only manage to get the first inch or two inside her before it was obvious that it was causing her discomfort.

I ended up getting her to just lick my nipples as I jerked myself off and blew my load.

It's a shame because she seems like a nice girl but I definitely don't think she's suited to this job due to her physical limitations.

Afterwards, I actually felt a bit uneasy about the whole thing, not so much wasting such a large amount of cash but more so on the fact that it felt quite creepy to have been with someone of her diminutive size.

I wouldn't recommend seeing her unless you were a closet pedo or packed a smaller sized pecker (probably 5 inch or below and of normal girth) in order to enjoy your session.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by booty_duty View Post
    Out of pure curiosity, I booked myself in to see Nano this past weekend and instantly regretted it the minute I laid eyes on her.

There's young and petite, but she takes it to another level altogether as she's absolutely tiny and looks like a flat chested little girl dolled up to look older, although she's likely in her early to mid 20's.

I knew straight away that this was going to be a fairly dud punt as there was no way in hell that my junk was going to fit in any of her holes without inflicting her pain or discomfort.

This was certainly true as the BBBJ consisted of her licking the tip like a lollipop since she couldn't even fit the head inside her mouth comfortably, let alone anything close to a full blow job or deep throat.

Sex was also a struggle as it required lots of lube and very slow insertion to the point where I could really only manage to get the first inch or two inside her before it was obvious that it was causing her discomfort.

I ended up getting her to just lick my nipples as I jerked myself off and blew my load.

It's a shame because she seems like a nice girl but I definitely don't think she's suited to this job due to her physical limitations.

Afterwards, I actually felt a bit uneasy about the whole thing, not so much wasting such a large amount of cash but more so on the fact that it felt quite creepy to have been with someone of her diminutive size.

I wouldn't recommend seeing her unless you were a closet pedo or packed a smaller sized pecker (probably 5 inch or below and of normal girth) in order to enjoy your session.
    thanks for the review. i am in the camp of wanting to see her due to curiosity, but then i am worried if i end up enjoying it ... am i a closet pedo? or is this an opportunity to feel like i am 2m tall

She does long shifts and is constantly booked out - very popular girl.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ghalib View Post
    Saw Nano in the hallway the other day and I have to say I could not book her. She is just so incredibly tiny and child like.
    Don't want to say any more 'cos she sounds like a sweet girl. There is definite market but it is not for me.
    Some punters like their girls small and slim. Is it a power thing or a fantasy?

Yesss, Nano is working today!!!!

Call us or Msg us to make a booking with her~~~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast