Thread: J Akali - Disappointing

Junior Member(有D料到)

J Akali - Disappointing

Quick review for J girl Akali.
    Paid for 1 hour but left after 30 mins.

She comes and gets me from the cubicle. Face is quite average. She wears glasses, gives her a nerdy look. I booked without seeing her in person but i probably wouldnt pick her out of a line up. She holds my hand as we walk to the last room at the back. A little bit of small talk as we walk. Into the room i get undressed and she confirms my booking of one hour and sets the timer on her phone and leaves it on the bed next to the pillow.
    We have a quick shower, pretty standard not much action.
    Back on the bed i can see the timer on her phone is already at 36 mins left to go. Im thinking wtf we did not shower for more than 5 mins. Anyway i just ignored it and lay on my back to see what she can do. She started a weird cat bath focusing on my right nipple, wasnt really doing anything for me.Then she started digging her chin into my ribs which actually hurt more than anything.
    She finally worked her way down for a BBBJ which was actually decent. Ok now were going somewhere. I try to touch her boobs while shes blowing me but she quickly dodges my hand like neo in the matrix. Also caught her glancing at her phone timer a few times.
    Then she starts pulling on my pubic hair with her teeth, I politely said to stop but then she did it again. I dunno if this is some sort of fetish of hers but i wasnt feeling it.
    I thought maybe she needs to be warmed up a bit. Got her to lie down. I was anxious about sucking her boobs given her action not long ago but she was ok with it. Lots of FOAM while licking her nipples which was quite off putting. I was able to DATY for all of 30 seconds before she clamped my head with her knees and got me to stop.

So i just kinda gave up and lie there in silence staring at the ceiling. To her credit she could sense my disappointment and tried to BBBj me again but by this point the lil bro was on a one way train to floppytown. I showered myself and left.
    Relayed the experience to the boss and they apologized. Got a refund for the remaining time.

So to sum it up. Average looking girl, clock watcher, very passive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro, sorry to hear about your session
    Lucky to get some refund
    Haven’t try wl with glasses on yet?

Banned
    Well, looks like Aika spelled in a different way, and the letter L added to it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've also seen Akali, I was told up front that she is new and inexperienced, so I have to take that into consideration, the website says something along the lines of 'she is new to this'. It does show.

On the positive side, she is young and (with glasses off) quite attractive.

As above, in the shower there was a bit of a wash-down, including my hands, though not in any way raunchy, I would say it was close to standard, however there was no BBBJ in the shower.

On the bed and Akali started with some LFK, which became DFK, but only for a moment, before moving onto my nipples (where she didn't stay long) and, as described, a pretty decent BBBJ. It was at this point I experienced the same moving of my hands away, both from her breasts, and chest, and arms, which for me took away a lot of the pleasure of the BBBJ. I suggested she turn around, and was able to DATY for a while, enjoying sucking on her large inner labia, until she turned around, and reached for a condom. I knew at that point that I should just focus on banging an attractive young lady (less than half my age), and that's how I spent most of the remaining time. Akali is an enjoyable sight to see beneath you, but there is no returning to DFK, and it was pretty apparent she is just enduring being fucked, and waiting for it to end. I wasn't hurting her, however, for the first time ever, I noticed she was using her fingers to count, I'm not sure if it was to help her keep count and focus, or for me to see and know she was waiting for it to end.

After I came she cleaned me up, and lay down against me, then, at my request, massaged me till the timer sounded. I showered alone. The timer also sounded before the time was really up, I suspect she has been instructed to do this to allow time for a shower. A little bit of chit-chat, and a kiss before leaving.

I would say it was a pretty standard session for a girl new to the industry, and may get better, however I understand she isn't planning on doing this work for long.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've also seen Akali, I was told up front that she is new and inexperienced, so I have to take that into consideration, the website says something along the lines of 'she is new to this'. It does show.

On the positive side, she is young and (with glasses off) quite attractive.

As above, in the shower there was a bit of a wash-down, including my hands, though not in any way raunchy, I would say it was close to standard, however there was no BBBJ in the shower.

On the bed and Akali started with some LFK, which became DFK, but only for a moment, before moving onto my nipples (where she didn't stay long) and, as described, a pretty decent BBBJ. It was at this point I experienced the same moving of my hands away, both from her breasts, and chest, and arms, which for me took away a lot of the pleasure of the BBBJ. I suggested she turn around, and was able to DATY for a while, enjoying sucking on her large inner labia, until she turned around, and reached for a condom. I knew at that point that I should just focus on banging an attractive young lady (less than half my age), and that's how I spent most of the remaining time. Akali is an enjoyable sight to see beneath you, but there is no returning to DFK, and it was pretty apparent she is just enduring being fucked, and waiting for it to end. I wasn't hurting her, however, for the first time ever, I noticed she was using her fingers to count, I'm not sure if it was to help her keep count and focus, or for me to see and know she was waiting for it to end.

After I came she cleaned me up, and lay down against me, then, at my request, massaged me till the timer sounded. I showered alone. The timer also sounded before the time was really up, I suspect she has been instructed to do this to allow time for a shower. A little bit of chit-chat, and a kiss before leaving.

I would say it was a pretty standard session for a girl new to the industry, and may get better, however I understand she isn't planning on doing this work for long.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I shared same experience with Nang_Man and Yvves12345.

No kissing in the shower, although I tried to kiss her, she avoided.

On the bed, her bbbj skill was really good. However same as above, she didn't allow touching her boobs, that's a big turn off.

Fucking is no bad, I found she was in a sort of enduring being fucked (as Yvves12345 pointed out), however I can't really tell if she was enduring, or some type of JAV girls performance (in JAV you quite offen to see girls pretend to be enduring so to excite man's conquest)

CIM is one of the best, she has not hesitation to keep sucking when I came, where most of girls avoid. She also offered swallow before start (damn didn't try it...)

I was seeing the gril at N5M by the way, but 42G's management always been helpful in my previous visits.

WIR, a maybe. On one hand, she's a bit passive. On the other hand, her bbbj and cim (and possibly swallow) can really finish a man off