Thread: J Sola. It was alright I guess

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Sola. It was alright I guess

Inexperienced punter. took a 6 month break until this week.

This girl has some reviews here and a bit of debate about her lack of experience. Some won't like it, for some it's a selling point. I thought we'd click but it made me appreciate proper pros more. It's nice to roll up and be the starfish sometimes.

First things first, I'm anxious as hell about punting. So booking a late afternoon was a bad idea, the whole day my mind is turning into knots. Doesn't help the walk of shame for 42 is hilariously bad. No parking nearby in working hours, and sandwiched between some crash repairers. I feel like I very well might puke up on Sola when she arrives.

One thing I didn't like for my first punts in summer was it was too damn hot. It affects my performance if I am overheating. So I thought a nice cold day, at least I won't be faced with that again. Sola arrives, takes me to her room and beams happily "I have a heater! Is it hot enough in here? want more?" The room is already a sauna lol. I tell her it's too hot "you want more hot?"... no... ahh... anyway...

Get to shower, she looks exactly as you would expect from the photos. Short but not tiny, very cute but not conventionally hot, cheerful, small figure but still has a bit of puppy fat on her, perfect skin, very minimal makeup. Very much a "real" girl aesthetic.

She's a good kisser, lfk and dfk both pretty generous. But she's obviously got a bug, and sniffling a lot. Sticks her tongue pretty deep down my throat, only to jump off the bed, blow a big booger in a tissue then get back to it. Hope it's the same one I just got over lol.

BBBJ is pretty good, not great. I saw others put down her technique. I think it's fine, but it's too soft to get you over the line if that's what you're after. So far so good. Then came intercourse and her lack of experience become pretty obvious. It doesn't help at all that I am a dud root. We're just kind of hanging out for an awkward moment. I do have a big peepee but in this case it made things worse. She was trying to be accommodating, but also obviously not wanting me to give her the full length. Little body positioning changes to stop me really get full penetration. I don't blame her, I did bonk her cervix at least once. She was a very good sport about it, but I knew she'd struggle after that.

So between only using half my dick and not being used to rooting with a condom or slathered in lube, and how hot the room was... and a very light BBBJ technique, getting over the line was surprisingly a hassle considering what a cute girl she is.

I wouldn't return, but wouldn't be surprised if she's an all time favourite for somebody else.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Update, a few days later I have a cold.

Haha ahh well, could have given me something worse than this I guess.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My experience with Sola was quite the same. Didn't really work for me. Overall, a below average punt. It was her last day. Poor English and not experienced were major factors, I guess.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Javjerker View Post
    First things first, I'm anxious as hell about punting. So booking a late afternoon was a bad idea, the whole day my mind is turning into knots. Doesn't help the walk of shame for 42 is hilariously bad. No parking nearby in working hours, and sandwiched between some crash repairers. I feel like I very well might puke up on Sola when she arrives.
    As someone who use to get super nervous punting but is fine now, try making some spontaneous bookings on the night, I know it might not be possible with life/work but the excitement of just doing it suddenly helps with nervs I find. And now I find its just super excited driving to the place. I found getting up early for a punt was the worst because then going to bed I was worried about not getting enough sleep etc. Don't worry about the repair shops, they will never remember your face and they are men who cares, Im sure some of them have snuck a cheeky visit in later after work

I agree with the heater thing too, nothing worst then when you start sweating and your worried about it not dropping on the girl then you lose the moment and little fella never comes back. Just have to get up and turn the heater off at some point haha.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Thanks for the AR bud. Nothing to be nervous about in terms of punting and most people don't give a shit about you walking into a brothel. Those smash repair guys must see tonnes of blokes going in.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for AR
    Same, had just an below-average experience with J-Sola. She still did everything as advertised, but without any enthusiasm. And appeared that she didnt really enjoy the job.