Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sky Day Spa Massage Eight Mile Plains in court

Junior Member(有D料到)
    "Admitting lots of things that brings a bigger fine or a jail sentence would be pretty stupid now wouldnt it?"

I don't think my comment hinted in anyway that the owner should admit anything. I simply said using the excuse you don't know whats happening in the rooms is stupid. Meaning have a better excuse ready that sounds more plausible

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    One girl told me during the recruitment interview the boss asked for a cut from the tips that the girls get at this shop. He claimed that he knows how much each customer tips. The girl thought this was weird and she didn’t sign in

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    Is this for real?
    Cameras in rooms. Mates of owners testing the ML and seeing what they will do. Girls acting as informants for the boss about other girls. This ain't the boys scouts you know.
    This business is all about money. I think owners would call it "protecting their investments"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    One girl told me during the recruitment interview the boss asked for a cut from the tips that the girls get at this shop. He claimed that he knows how much each customer tips. The girl thought this was weird and she didn’t sign in
    I believe the owner does get a cut (10%?), but most of the MLs are more than happy to work there, this is a heavy tipping shop from what I know

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for letting us know, I personally never been to that shop.

It's quiet stupid to open the open next to the childcare centre. Imaging those parents/mums drop kids to school and see the sign..

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzo View Post
    Thanks for letting us know, I personally never been to that shop.

It's quiet stupid to open the open next to the childcare centre. Imaging those parents/mums drop kids to school and see the sign..
    There are massage shops in shopping centres; no one bats an eyelid at these. So is one in a strip of other shops likely to attract much more attention? Only a very small % of people (outside of punters) would even know what goes on inside. Most of the activity in these shops would occur outside of care hours, and is a 2 year old kid going to be offended? Condoms in the skip bin? Who is going to look in there regularly?

Glad I live/punt in Sydney where we don't have these problems.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Back in WW2 we used to say "Loose lips sink ships"

Geez Professor, exactly how old are you? My maths put you at 90+ if you were in fact around during WW2 … lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thewidebluesea View Post
    Back in WW2 we used to say "Loose lips sink ships"
    Geez Professor, exactly how old are you? My maths put you at 90+ if you were in fact around during WW2 … lol
    "We" in this context refers to the voice of collective wisdom.
    No I was not involved in WW2, but in 'Nam, Forrest, Bubba and I used to get some R & R at My Khe which we fondly called China Beach near Da Nang.
    I still get chills when Asian girls say to me " I love you long time" and that Channel 7 chopper flies over.
    Puff Puff Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    I believe the owner does get a cut (10%?), but most of the MLs are more than happy to work there, this is a heavy tipping shop from what I know
    Surely 10% can’t be correct?
    Iboss @ Smile takes 50% of everything......even home visits!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    "We" in this context refers to the voice of collective wisdom.
    No I was not involved in WW2, but in 'Nam, Forrest, Bubba and I used to get some R & R at My Khe which we fondly called China Beach near Da Nang.
    I still get chills when Asian girls say to me " I love you long time" and that Channel 7 chopper flies over.
    Puff Puff Prof
    So I guess you were only 19?
    So that makes you somewhere between 64 and 69 ish????
    Go Prof!!!! lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12