Thread: Fake photos

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Fake photos

Can you guys stop using fake photos?

I have personally reccomend your joints to many mates of mine and have been getting reports by all of them you guys have alot of fake pictures.
    I have personally vouched to them that you guys are pretty honest and dont use fake pictures so im not sure why you guys decided too.

Bait and switch tactics will only get you so far. It will destroy your reputation and customer base
    Just letting you guys know.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agree, always get a line up at 278. Never blindly book one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I heard you need to pay first for line up and if you are not interested, they will deduct their fee and give you the rest back. IS this correct?

Banned
    Ginza photos have been " representations" for almost a year
    If you don't do a line up you have to guess about the girl after reading the descriptions....or
    Rely on the ARS in this forum

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Disappointed to see all these reports about the Ginza Club shops' website photos not being anything like the actual girl and the degree of 'photo-shopping'. I've also
    seen several after-reports about less-than-enthusiastic and sometimes poor service from individual girls and unfriendly, indifferent receptionists. This shop built its reputation on being 100% reliable and was way above this kind of thing. Way above the other shops. They quickly cornered the market. But I gotta agree it has become a bit hit and miss in the past year or two. I always enjoyed being treated as a valued customer by shop management and fondly remember a time when it was always full-on diamond service from all the stunning young girls and top value for money. Leaders in their field, never a dud. Sorry, now gotta agree with Kenjiurbanz and others.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wow has ginza dropped in quality that bad since Covid ? Maybe show girls wearing masks as it will not be fake anymore. Hihi

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've heard a few stories from my mates saying that they have been baited at 278, which is disappointing because that's usually the place you can fall back on.

Maybe they've been so busy post Covid that they know that people will still take the girl in regardless of which girl they throw at you

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This isn’t a new issue. There have been a number of posts about this for some time but the posts used to disappear. Not sure what is going on because some girls have genuine photos like Rebecca and Star.

I saw Mirei at Ginza a little while ago. When I walked in the room and saw her, I just rolled my eyes. She bore as much resemblance to her photos as I do to Arnold Schwarzenegger.

The shills do us no favours too when they wax lyrical and then you turn up only to realise you’ve been had.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for this point, always helpful to shine a light on shady practices

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never had to pay for lineup but about 50% bait-and-switch imo and this was over last year.. not huge fan of 278 as unreliable but still some talent there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I feel the original Ginza does less bait and switch than 278 club.
    I changed phone number once to book, and on that booking I got bait and switched by 278club. Booked 1 girl, and they took me to the room of another girl.
    After that I went back to my previous number, so that they could see I had long history with Ginza and to not mess with my booking. Thinking its like Qantas platinum status vs no frequent flyer status lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So is there any difference between 278 and the other place?