Thread: KIKI - Little Chinese Cutie.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

KIKI - Little Chinese Cutie.

Well hello punters!

Long time no punt... and scanning the forum seems like there haven’t been too many ARs either. For me it’s been 3months before I came out last month to see Coco (couldn’t resist her). Today however I wanted to try someone new and I’ve been eyeing KIKI for a long time.

SCOPING
    Have had a few disappointments in the past with Chinese girls not looking like their photos at all, but Kiki is 100% verified now (well at least by me). When she walked in, I could see the face pretty much exactly like her roster pics. Yep, I definitely dig her look.

Body-wise I would say she is skinny/petite size5 up top with real A-B cuppers. Slim size6 with toned full arse down below. Legs are nice.... perfect little calves. When she walked in with her heels it got me going straight away. All that wrapped in youthful white skin that you can only get from an early 20’s girl. Yep! Big tick for me in her petite size and overall looks.

TASTING
    We chatted quite a bit in my broken mandarin. She’s quite engaging and asks lots of questions. Into the shower with lots of soapy B2B, some pussy sliding and lots of catnip’s to my chest and body. BBBJ was a bit tentative at first, as was DFK... but after a bit it heated up.

PRE-GAME
    Onto the bed... lots of compliments from this little thing. She actually called my cock ‘beautiful’ as well as ‘long’ and ‘big.’ Beautiful is something I haven’t gotten before though...

BBBJ was halfway and at a push maybe 3/4 of me, with lots of attention from all angles. While she worked away, I marvelled at her size in the ceiling mirror. Tiny little waist and I can grapple her upper arms easily. My hands trailed over her body slowly. I just wanted to really enjoy this.

MAIN EVENT
    Gawd... how I’ve missed this! She slid down on me slowly and initially I kinda wished she used more lube, cos she is a tight fit. I’m usually quite reserved and quiet up until I enter these girls then the animal in me emerges. I hugged her tightly to my body and started to pound her a bit to test the waters. A few yelps when I went deep, before she straddled me and picked up the pace herself!

We flipped to missionary, but I wasn’t feeling it, so I quickly switched to doggy. At first she seemed reluctant but I promised to go slow, so she positioned herself and I eased myself in.

I spent a while going slow watching her pussy lips slide around my cock as I drew right out to the nob and then back in balls deep. Fuck yeah. So missed this... nothing like a fresh new punt where you dunno what’s gonna happen.

I tried to throw a couple of slams in from behind as I gripped her hips, but even with her doing that ‘angle’ thing with her butt, she found it too much. So back to missionary where I picked up the rhythm and finished off with her gasping under my body weight.

AFTERWARDS
    I finished off with a few jerks, the smell of her hair in my face and the feel of her soft body beneath me. I actually just wanted to stay like that... but the buzzer had gone off a while ago.

She’s quite a chatty girl and easy to talk to. Very clean, with tissues and rinses (rightfully so right now)... and I can tell from her professionalism that she’s been doing this a while. I wouldn’t say she is ‘matter of fact’ but I do miss the ‘lovey dovey’ connection you get after a few repeat visits.

I’ll just have to see her again... and again... and again. Though not sure when, with what looks to be a ‘second wave’ coming.

Happy Punting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the AR. I have seen her 3 times. First time was in 42G, the 2nd time was actually 2years later at 278. A lot happened to me in between and glad she was still in Sydney.

She is a perfect girl if you prefer a slimmer type of body. Her waist and legs are eyes catching in line up. And I haven't forgot her face is so beautiful and natural.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sounds like she has been on the scene for while... didn’t realise that. She’s only like 23, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Thanks for the AR. I have seen her 3 times. First time was in 42G, the 2nd time was actually 2years later at 278. A lot happened to me in between and glad she was still in Sydney.

She is a perfect girl if you prefer a slimmer type of body. Her waist and legs are eyes catching in line up. And I haven't forgot her face is so beautiful and natural.

Great review . Thanks for sharing. Glad ur back on the horse.