Jenny at 350 - lovely girl, great service, excellent VFM

Person's Name : Jenny

Establishment : 350 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 21/1/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood350.com

Phone : 9417 3298

Hours of Business : 10 til midnight

Rates : $100/45

Size/shape : Pretty face and lovely curvy figure with B/C-cups, a nice round bum and trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singaporean

Services Provided : LFKing, BBBJ, 69, cowgirl, reverse CG, doggie

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - a lovely girl who provides great service and is eager to please

My experience/comments : After some good reviews of Jenny (thank you Coolas and Khaldrogo) I decided to pay her a visit so I called, spoke to a lady who I later discovered was called Debbie (I think) and booked her.

The door was opened by a pretty, young slim girl, who said she was Yoyo, and I was shown into the room where Jenny was waiting.

She was immediately friendly and playful and was wearing glasses and a very short, black see-through nightie over a black bra and tiny g-string. Her nice round bum was in full view.

I stripped and Jenny grabbed my cock and pretended to faint. She got some towels and I showered.

When she returned she asked whether I wanted her to join me in the shower. This would have been good but sometimes these shared showers can take too long so, as it was only 45min session and I only needed a quick freshen-up as I’d showered immediately before leaving home, I declined. So Jenny then just pressed her nose against the glass door and watched, making some cheeky expressions.

Jenny stripped. She has a pretty face and a lovely curvy figure (certainly not fat) with nice B/C-cups and a trimmed bush. She has a pierced belly-button and small tattoo on her leg.

Onto the bed and Jenny knelt over me rubbing her tits against my groin before licking my nipples.

She asked whether I liked that and I pointed to my cock and said I prefer it down there so she moved down to lick my balls.

She then started a very good BBBJ (having asked whether or not I want a condom. It was nice and slurpy (she kept taking mouthfuls of water from her bottle) and reasonably deep with lovely soft lips, good hand-action, no tissue-breaks and nice eye-contact (with the occasional wink). When she upped the tempo it did get very slightly toothy but not too bad.

After a while she asked I liked to be sucked slow or fast – I told her slowly to start with and she obliged.

I suggested some 69 and Jenny eagerly moved round.

She soon started a series of long, deep moans which got louder and more rapid until she was twitching and squirming.

She then went briefly quiet before the same thing happened again but this time she wriggled away and knelt beside me for a breather (she was dripping with sweat) and she told me she’d cum two times.

After some more BJ I asked her to get a condom.

We started with some cow-girl but soon switched to reverse CG which offered a great view.

Jenny then turned back round and rode me passionately and loudly, with lots of lovely “flesh-on-flesh” slapping noises before she was pulling some great facial expressions and saying “I cum, I cum”.

I stood by the bed for some doggie facing the mirror to the side of the bed so I could enjoy watching her tits swinging freely beneath her as I went fasted and faster and Jenny got louder and louder and reached back between her legs to fondle my balls.

After I squirted Jenny just kept on twitching and then put her hand up with four fingers raised and said she’d cum four times and “I should pay you”. I pointed to the clock and said “that was four times in half an hour, and that included my shower!!”

I collapsed on the bed and Jenny lay beside me before she removed the condom and took a quick shower and joined me on the bed for a lovely chat (her English is very good).

She said she was from Singapore and has been here for over a year. At the moment she works at 350 on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and currently doesn’t work anywhere else (although she did ask me about other shops).

We went a bit over time before I pointed to the clock and took a quick shower, dressed and departed.

A great session with a lovely girl who is eager to please.

Yep, that sounds like Jenny. She is a sweetheart. She joked that she was going to follow me home last time i seen her, 2 years ago.

I lost contact with her and seen that she wasn't on at 350 but must have come back recently.

Guess who is going to 350 tomorrow. 🙂

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Give her some more orgasms Raybo !!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    She sounds like my type of gal !!
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Shop Owner
    Chatswood 350 (Club 350)
    • 0410 716 666
    • 350 Penshurst St North Willoughby, NSW 2068
    • 10am–12am / 7 days

http://chatswood350.com/

Full Service

30 minutes -
    $100.00
    45 minutes -
    $130.00

60 minutes - $150.00