Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taiwanese ML's

Senior Member(無間使者)

Taiwanese ML's

I'm aware of my own biases here but I've always had a penchant for Taiwanese MLs. Generally speaking I find them fun, worldly and easy to get on with. Anyone else prefer certain nationalities? Any recommendations for Taiwanese girls would be much appreciated as well. Cheers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaccky View Post
    I'm aware of my own biases here but I've always had a penchant for Taiwanese MLs. Generally speaking I find them fun, worldly and easy to get on with. Anyone else prefer certain nationalities? Any recommendations for Taiwanese girls would be much appreciated as well. Cheers.
    I love Chinese ...Taiwan second

Senior Member(無間使者)
    @jaccky,

my experience draws similar conclusion but not always - mainland chinese girls are either naive or a bit too much $$$ focused - leading you to feel a bit disappointed especially if you want live out the fantasy that its a hot encounter from Tinder rather than strictly a business transaction. Taiwanse girls are generally more tactful in that respect

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I love taiwanese mls so much.

That is all.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Some of the most attractive MLs I’ve ever met are indeed Taiwanese. A lot of them are fun. Having said that it seems that when they just enter the industry it takes them longer to get fully onboard compared to girls from other nationalities (Japaneses are the quickest). Also my fs success rate with Taiwaneses is among the lowest compared to other nationalities

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Some of the most attractive MLs I’ve ever met are indeed Taiwanese. A lot of them are fun. Having said that it seems that when they just enter the industry it takes them longer to get fully onboard compared to girls from other nationalities (Japaneses are the quickest). Also my fs success rate with Taiwaneses is among the lowest compared to other nationalities
    Imo Taiwan girls like the finger and tongue more than the dick...Jap girls are the best actors no doubt ...I search for Chinese girls because they are the best I have had ...not the prettiest ...that is definitely Taiwan to me...but all eyes see different things...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    my favourites would definitely have been taiwanese and korean girls, but it's not just the nationality, it's the ML that you meet and the connections you make

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    .......... ML that you meet and the connections you make
    that part if critical, i agree - the rest is all generalisation

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    BW you will never change. Many girls don’t want to see you this is from there mouths. I was informed you got banned from many shops because off your mouth. ��

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i also have been told BW not welcome why i wonder?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Taiwaniese are open minded, fun and not money hungry, According to my experience.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I find that they sometime talk way too much though....lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Taiwanese girls are great. But I personally like south asian.. Singaporean, Malaysian Chinese..
    They go wild with FS.. if you able to get them..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Taiwanese girls are great. But I personally like south asian.. Singaporean, Malaysian Chinese..
    They go wild with FS.. if you able to get them..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Best natural BJ I had recently was from a Taiwanese lady in a brothel southside about 6 months ago.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agree Taiwanese ML are the go. As a aside though, I have had a very bad run with latino ML in brisbane. at small house in Indro and a shade of blue in Taringa.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1234 View Post
    Agree Taiwanese ML are the go. As a aside though, I have had a very bad run with latino ML in brisbane. at small house in Indro and a shade of blue in Taringa.
    I would like to know if anyone has ever seen a decent Latino...I have probably only seen about 5 out of 1000...I gave up..just a waste of money. Any other nationality is fine.Today I saw a girl who is Russian/Mexican wow ...on her period still let me lick her to orgasm with her tampon in then gave me a great bbbj ...That is service...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    I would like to know if anyone has ever seen a decent Latino...I have probably only seen about 5 out of 1000...I gave up..just a waste of money. Any other nationality is fine.Today I saw a girl who is Russian/Mexican wow ...on her period still let me lick her to orgasm with her tampon in then gave me a great bbbj ...That is service...
    Yes, I have... but very rare.. I have given up on latinos.. The one I saw about 6 months ago was great.. Look for the diamond tat on her chest.. Treat her well for a great reward.
    No longer working at the establishment I visited.. so whereabouts unknown.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    putting aside the issue that rating MLs by nationality is simplistic and bordering on racist here are my two bob's worth based on 100+ punting experiences over a couple of years - the list is from best experience to worst

1. Korean - based largely on my experience with Lady O at Feel Good who is sadly no longer working but the Korean MLs I have experienced seem to be very open minded and adventurous and I just love Asian ladies
    2. Thai - well, when can you ever be disappointed by a beautiful Thai lady especially if you get a chance to visit the flesh pots of Thailand
    3. Indian-Italian mix - again, that was a once off but she was an awesome and adventurous babe
    4. Japanese - gotta love a Japanese babe, they have such a charming way about them
    5. Filippino - especially if you are in the Philippines
    6. Taiwanese - bound to get a great therapeutic massage plus some nice extras
    7. Irish - have only experienced once Irish ML but she was a gorgeous, playful babe and I just love that Irish accent
    8. Latino - occasionally you can find a Latino beauty willing to please - the massage is usually pretty lame but they certainly make up for it with sexiness and passion
    9. Chinese - pretty good chance of getting an excellent therapeutic massage and maybe some nice extras but they tend to be a bit mechanical and cold
    10. Anglo Aussie - haven't had much luck with anglo aussie MLs - usually have a bad attitude and just go through the motions

I had a Brazilian-English girlfriend for a while and she was hot, hot, hot! But couldn't handle her attitude in the end and we parted ways but Brazilian chicks have gotta be the hottest looking women on the planet I reckon

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    Yes waste of time in the main, however one at Touch gave a good time at usual prices.
    Was also one at Sakura, cute brown and great massage also standard pricing but limited extra. Sounds like a wicked punt man, prob a bit braver than me though haha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast