Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taiwanese ML's

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by thewidebluesea View Post
    putting aside the issue that rating MLs by nationality is simplistic and bordering on racist here are my two bob's worth based on 100+ punting experiences over a couple of years - the list is from best experience to
    2. Korean - based largely on my experience with Lady O at Feel Good who is sadly no longer working but the Korean MLs I have experienced seem to be very open minded and adventurous and I just love Asian ladies
    3. Thai - well, when can you ever be disappointed by a beautiful Thai lady especially if you get a chance to visit the flesh pots of Thailand
    4. Indian-Italian mix - again, that was a once off but she was an awesome and adventurous babe
    5. Japanese - gotta love a Japanese babe, they have such a charming way about them
    6. Filippino - especially if you are in the Philippines
    7. Taiwanese - bound to get a great therapeutic massage plus some nice extras
    8. Irish - have only experienced once Irish ML but she was a gorgeous, playful babe and I just love that Irish accent
    9. Latino - occasionally you can find a Latino beauty willing to please - the massage is usually pretty lame but they certainly make up for it with sexiness and passion
    9. Chinese - pretty good chance of getting an excellent therapeutic massage and maybe some nice extras but they tend to be a bit mechanical and cold
    10. Anglo Aussie - haven't had much luck with anglo aussie MLs - usually have a bad attitude and just go through the motions

I had a Brazilian-English girlfriend for a while and she was hot, hot, hot! But couldn't handle her attitude in the end and we parted ways but Brazilian chicks have gotta be the hottest looking women on the planet I reckon
    U missed French man. One of the hottest bodies ive seen in shop at Ascot a few yrs ago. And yes dead right on 1.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ooh La La!! Pardon miseur reddoor … how could I forget the frenchies! Had a French girlfriend ages ago but never encountered a French ML. I'm always open to new experiences

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    anyone got a good TW ML to recommend? spending range is $150-200 depending on services provided, pms would be appreciated

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    anyone got a good TW ML to recommend? spending range is $150-200 depending on services provided, pms would be appreciated
    used to be a Queenie working out of SSDS, tw probably size 8, nice large size knockers, in your price range can get about option 3/4 depending on your classifications. Though I haven't seen her on the roster since stage 3 reopening... so not sure how much help this is.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    used to be a Queenie working out of SSDS, tw probably size 8, nice large size knockers, in your price range can get about option 3/4 depending on your classifications. Though I haven't seen her on the roster since stage 3 reopening... so not sure how much help this is.
    Saw Q a few times when she just started at Star, then Ocean Star in 2014 .... yeah, she was a lot of fun back then

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ocean star brings back memories had some great times here some amazing girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    seen her, had the full package first round, had an awful smell coming from underneath which turned me off, but definitely won't find too many MLs with that kind of tits

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    [QUOTE=ococpunt;1992019]seen her, had the full package first round, had an awful smell coming from underneath which turned me off, but definitely won't find too many MLs with that kind of tits [

I remember Taiwanese girl sunny same thing. Your story brings back memory’s I saw her at ocean Kedron but I was there late around 6.45 they closed 7.30 back then. big mistake. She must have had a busy day this day I had to ask her not to undress because smell was so bad. Never bothered to see her again.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    [QUOTE=boringdays;1992122]
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    seen her, had the full package first round, had an awful smell coming from underneath which turned me off, but definitely won't find too many MLs with that kind of tits [
    I remember Taiwanese girl sunny same thing. Your story brings back memory’s I saw her at ocean Kedron but I was there late around 6.45 they closed 7.30 back then. big mistake. She must have had a busy day this day I had to ask her not to undress because smell was so bad. Never bothered to see her again.
    Those of you who travel are probably familiar with the smell if you visit the fleshpots like Phil & Thai. Usually its a yeast infection - We used to call them Birdseye Girls - You know after being with them you had fish fingers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    New TW in Sherwood I’ve heard is easy on the eye and quite responsive!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    U missed French man. One of the hottest bodies ive seen in shop at Ascot a few yrs ago. And yes dead right on 1.
    Don't mention the 1 and keep your giblets in sync

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There’s a really hot Brazilian girl on sth side PM if you want to know more.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone had experience with Molly at Aqua Hamilton? She's one of the best petit TW ML I had. Not sure if she's still working anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12