Thread: Devastating news, Lily from N5 Marrickville has quit

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Devastating news, Lily from N5 Marrickville has quit

Just received news from N5M that Lily has left the industry.

She really was such a sweet special girl and it honestly is a bummer I am not going to see her again especially since lock down has died down (I was a regular).

'Lily' really did put that extra effort and passion which made her different from other girls and it's disappointing to see her go.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carosa Westwood View Post

She really was such a sweet special girl and it honestly is a bummer I am not going to see her again especially since lock down has died down (I was a regular).

'Lily' really did put that extra effort and passion which made her different from other girls and it's disappointing to see her go.
    She s with another agency out in Olympic Park

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    She s with another agency out in Olympic Park
    Would you anymore information on how to reach her?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I might be confused here but I thought Korean lily from 42g was working near Olympic park and not Vietnamese lily from marrickville.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lily at Olympic is d korean lily

N look girls come and go, they will be back when they are single or need money
    Unless she went back to her own home country

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carosa Westwood View Post

But you have never bothered to write a review of her?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    But you have never bothered to write a review of her?
    Lol probably didn’t want to share lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Lol probably didn’t want to share lol
    Not unusual to see few ARs from many punters on this forum but I guess each to their own. Some enjoy writing ARs for the benefit of other punters while others are possessive and want to keep gems to themselves. In any event, the poor guys who were regulars will miss her very much. She was a very sweet girl. Didn't she have a boyfriend while working? Maybe he put pressure on her to quit this industry.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You didn't get her contact? sounds very amateur

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Just kind of strange that someone would join up the board just to tell us that, and post it in two different threads?

Banned
    Try WeChat address...bbrgmyn520
    You'll find Lily here

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not a bad idea to remind yourself to not get attached

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Op is talking about Vietnamese lily from n5m not korean lily from G42.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frankyang View Post
    Not a bad idea to remind yourself to not get attached
    It should be Rule 1! Never get involved with a WL if you want to punt. The sex might be great with the girl if you become friends and go out with her but ultimately, it won't last and the person coming out brokenhearted will be you and not the WL.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    It should be Rule 1! Never get involved with a WL if you want to punt. The sex might be great with the girl if you become friends and go out with her but ultimately, it won't last and the person coming out brokenhearted will be you and not the WL.
    Yep learned that the hard way. They will milk you for money but man the sex with them when you become friends or "acting boyfriend' is amazing but I agree in the end it won't last and you will only be heartbroken and the WL simply moves onto another fish.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Says who?

This point of view has been perpetuated for far too long now in this forum that everyone seemed to think it’s true, when in reality it’s just a hollow sage advice & usually nothing more than a humblebrag and a laughable attempt to project some type of awesomeness that you’re supposedly getting more involved outside of shops with WL’s to the rest of forum.

Well the truth is that is just as awesome as someone calling himself a “cuteguy” on a forum.

Not to mention that the premise itself is quite frankly idiotic and sometimes hypocritical. If you’re after better sex or free ones, then you’ve really got nothing to complain about. You can’t then turn around later and expect the girl to suddenly get “exclusive” with you and, in some cases, demanding them to give up their livelihood as a token of loyalty.

And when they don’t want to (it’s lots of $$$ for some to simply give up) these guys turn into softies and all broken hearted on the forum. Hilariously, these be the same guys that still continue to punt with other girls too !!

No wonder the WL’s blocked their sensitive asses and moved on to the next one. Play the game, folks, don’t let the game plays you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bugger, big loss. I've seen Lily about 10-12 times now. No matter what day of the week, always happy, always willing, always smiling.

Wish I got to see her one last time before she quit instead of booking 2 other flops at No 5 in the past two weeks.

I'm surprised she quit, as when I saw her privately during covid lockdown, she said that she prefers working at the shop (as opposed to private arrangement). There must be some reason for her suddenly leaving.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This is Lily!~
    I hope many of my regulars will see this. I'm very sorry for leaving suddenly, but I'm so grateful for all the support you've all given me throughout my years at N5M.
    Thank you so much. Wish you all the best and please stay safe !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Awesome to get a direct reply from her. Hope she is well howsoever. I only saw her once. But people are right, she wasn't 100% my style, but very nice very good and definitely special.