Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Vivi’s

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tanya is not slim by Asian standards. Probably a size 10... The sexy as fuck comment is very individual. Not everyone would agree

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tanya was definitely worth the visit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone else notice the skin tag or is it just me 🫣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosha View Post
    Tanya is not slim by Asian standards. Probably a size 10... The sexy as fuck comment is very individual. Not everyone would agree
    How tall would she be approximately?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    A shame this place doesn't post rosters. Would be good to know if any new girls have started

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodeus View Post
    A shame this place doesn't post rosters. Would be good to know if any new girls have started
    They do, actually.
    On WeChat.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I know when my new regular N*** works so don't need their roster. Best find in 2023

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    They do, actually.
    On WeChat.
    Thanks, it's more that they don't put out every week. The last roster posted was 11th Dec, so seems like they only put out when new girls arrive.

Anyone know if Yumi from Thailand & Abby from Mongolia are still there or worth trying?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    They don't always post the roster but if you message the shop they usually send it to you straight away. The boss is great with reccomending girls too. Never disappointed at this shop and always leave happy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just back from Niki. Holy hot tamales. She just gets me everytime with her sexiness and attitude. Even a great conversationalist. All these guys whinging about brisbane mls should check her out. The best around. Make sure you guys leave me a booking slot lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by carlco777 View Post
    i don't know whether one hour of pussy is worth $300

for me, if i enjoy myself, $300 for half an hour is worth it. and normally, i try to let the other person enjoy as well, that means, not barking out orders like getting her to go down on me, turn around for doggie, etc just be gentle where you can. GFE means you also have to treat her like a girlfriend, be nice, slow, etc i frequently get more, much more than 30 minutes for my $300. there was once where i failed to cum ( i had a lot on my mind then and just needed some company ) and she gave me my money back. but i tipped her $100 for her time, and she was really appreciative. she became my regular for around 6 years after that.

i don't need twice a week. i think once every ten days is enough ? maybe up to 5 times a month. so $1.5K a month thereabouts ?

i believe a lot of us have had bad punts before. if you paid $200 each time for a bad punt, don't you think $300 for a good punt is better than two bad punts for $400 and around 4 hours of un-enjoyable time wasted ?
    Agreed. However people like me who are new to the area would rather play it safe by opting for a massage only at first and then when finding the ideal one, repeating visits to them. Just my 2 cents

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninety Six <<< View Post
    After a great first experience the 2nd time round with Niki was not.
    Massive turn off early in the session she asked for an extra 2 pines for the same level gfe she gave first time. Attitude is you pay what I ask or get less, because no one else in this shop is as good as me. That might be true but plenty near by that are way better and don't over charge.
    So what did you say?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went to Vivis to see my regular. Busy. Fuck.
    New girl at reception. Passed the eye test easily.
    Been a long time since they have had a real Korean girl here. Big boobs, nice ass and prettyyyyyy.

Boss said a few new girls this week. Will post once I see them.
    These new girls have tough standards to meet with T**ya and N***. Talking to the boss sounds like they are up to the challenge.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soft Medium Hard View Post
    Talking to the boss sounds like they are up to the challenge.
    and what other answer would you expect from a shop boss?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    T and N... two most over rated Ml's ever.

7/10 in my book

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Didn't have a chance to book ahead recently so just dropped in hoping to see my fav girl T**ya. Damm booked out for the next couple of hours. Everyone else busy too.

Only girl available was K****.
    didn't present well and should have walked but she assured me she knew how to massage so agreed to see her.

What a mistake. Shit massage technique and only interested in how many pines she could take from me.
    The body odour was overwhelming so lucky I was face down.
    Started to bitch about the other girls and how they get all the bookings. A complete turn off.
    After declining extras for the 3rd time her attitude became worse with no communication at all which suited me. Just wanted to finish and get out.

Shame I've seen a couple of girls here when T**ya is busy and some just for massage and never had a negative experience in this shop until now.

Will make sure I book ahead from now on or walk. No way would I see K**** again.. from my experience no wonder she was the only one available on what looked like a busy day for the shop.

Won't let this one girl ruin what is a good shop and will be back soon to see T**ya or one of the others if she isn't available. A couple of new ones on the roster I haven't tried yet too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thors Hammer View Post
    Didn't have a chance to book ahead recently so just dropped in hoping to see my fav girl T**ya. Damm booked out for the next couple of hours. Everyone else busy too.

Only girl available was K****.
    didn't present well and should have walked but she assured me she knew how to massage so agreed to see her.

What a mistake. Shit massage technique and only interested in how many pines she could take from me.
    The body odour was overwhelming so lucky I was face down.
    Started to bitch about the other girls and how they get all the bookings. A complete turn off.
    After declining extras for the 3rd time her attitude became worse with no communication at all which suited me. Just wanted to finish and get out.

Shame I've seen a couple of girls here when T**ya is busy and some just for massage and never had a negative experience in this shop until now.

Will make sure I book ahead from now on or walk. No way would I see K**** again.. from my experience no wonder she was the only one available on what looked like a busy day for the shop.

Won't let this one girl ruin what is a good shop and will be back soon to see T**ya or one of the others if she isn't available. A couple of new ones on the roster I haven't tried yet too.
    if you are gonna shame, why not just name it?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am all for naming good providers and poor providers. It keep the good providers busy, and the poor providers up their game. I had a recent ML decided start to provide FS as she find even she provides good massage and ending, she is not making as much money as others in the same shop. I can tell you what motivate girls most are jealousy. I found if you opt for a lesser cost extra option, they normally drop the price of the most expensive option. Such as overprice 6p for FS. I understand they have to make a living but for what 5-10mins of action, it is overprice. I do however pay more as an extra tip at the end if I like take more than half hour to finish. Its all YMMV.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Seen S***** the Korean and L*** from Iran. Both well worth checking out. Had fun with both.
    Still yet to try I** from Taewan.
    Great that there are more options available when my regulars N*** & T**ya are busy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had a few PM' s from punters with the same experience as me from K****

Lesson learnt for me. Book a fucking head to get my fav girl T**ya. A**** also good. Will be back there soon .

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast