Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Vivi’s

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigwand View Post
    10 experiences shared by him, 10 out of 10 are always complaints. He must have harsh life
    Nah, not how I see it - keeping his gems to himself - why would you put out a good punt to the special crowd on here? Its only going to ruin it for yourself...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    10 experiences shared by him, 10 out of 10 are always complaints. He must have harsh life
    He is, technically, very accurate.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    either that, or he keeps the good ones to himself and whinges about the bad ones in here.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by ComeTogether View Post
    Thanks to the dude who suggested I give N*** another try. I owe ya dude..
    Paid 6 pines she was asking to unlock the door. One more option with the extra 2 pines but not a lot different to what was on offer the first 3 visits which hooked me before she wound back the service. I'll return if I'm in the area but not for 6 pines.
    Doesn't come close to my regular .
    6 pines? Wow…….
    Last edited by blacksugar; 28-05-2023 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Change

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I noticed that too mate.
    Some guys have all the bad luck.
    The girls remember customers both the good and the not so nice one's and how they treated them.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rojerramjet View Post
    He is, technically, very accurate.....
    Hey mr rogerramjet, you buy toilet paper to wipe your bum bum, so massage lady not smell poo poo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow251 View Post
    Nah, not how I see it - keeping his gems to himself - why would you put out a good punt to the special crowd on here? Its only going to ruin it for yourself...
    Yep, you nailed it… got it in one.
    Prepared to offer insight into experiences that never lived up to the dream.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksugar View Post
    6 pines? I presume that’s for anal?

If not, you are ruining the market.
    Yeah anal on him

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosha View Post
    Yeah anal on him
    Tanya can do that easily.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went there recently and saw M*n*c*. She said on her rags so no fs. She offered cling wrap blowjob and climbed on top so i could see her dripping wet bloody pussy. Fucken horrid. Found it hard to blow. Saw T**** on front desk didnt know what the hypes about for her as I wouldnt call her a looker at all! Face like a wrecking ball. Wont return.

Banned
    No longer relevant
    Last edited by Jack Sparrow; 28-05-2023 at 08:52 PM. Reason: No longer relevant

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Updated information
    Last edited by Thors Hammer; 14-05-2023 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Updated information

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rideon View Post
    Went there recently and saw M*n*c*. She said on her rags so no fs. She offered cling wrap blowjob and climbed on top so i could see her dripping wet bloody pussy. Fucken horrid. Found it hard to blow. Saw T**** on front desk didnt know what the hypes about for her as I wouldnt call her a looker at all! Face like a wrecking ball. Wont return.
    Why talk shit, there is no Monica on the roster..
    It's ben so long since you were there you wouldn't know who works there now.
    You know you are one of a select few assholes banned and not welcome at this shop.
    Your post says alot about you.
    How many other shops despise you and won't take your bookings?
    Go learn some respect for women would be a good start.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thors Hammer View Post
    Why talk shit, there is no Monica on the roster..
    It's ben so long since you were there you wouldn't know who works there now.
    You know you are one of a select few assholes banned and not welcome at this shop.
    Your post says alot about you.
    How many other shops despise you and won't take your bookings?
    Go learn some respect for women would be a good start.
    If someones talking shit you are..
    Not banned at any shops so you are full of shit.
    There is a girl Monica or Monique or something like that size 14 big tits name starts with M, she might be fatter than I usually see but way better than Tanya.
    Make shit up that makes you feel better you fat fuck so fuck off Fuck off dickhead

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Updated information
    Last edited by Thors Hammer; 28-05-2023 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Updated information

Senior Member(無間使者)
    you fat fuck so fuck off Fuck off dickhead
    Someone needs a thesaurus

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If someones talking shit you are..
    Not banned at any shops so you are full of shit.
    There is a girl Monica or Monique or something like that size 14 big tits name starts with M, she might be fatter than I usually see but way better than Tanya.
    Make shit up that makes you feel better you fat fuck so fuck off Fuck off dickhead
    Come on son, you have have no idea who you are talking to dipshit. It's Ben a while but I know you.
    I understand we all get confused. But wait wasn't Monica, Monique or whoever Horrid?? So is she good or horrid? I'm confused.
    Now she's better than Tanya who imo is hot and gives great service not a size 14 either. I can't see how your size 14 girl is better. Each to their own LoL
    I think you have your girls and shops mixed up.

Fat?, don't make me laugh. I'm, fitter than you and smell better than you. Your the kind of boy mls hope they never see again and spend ages deodorising the room after you're gone and hope to never see again. They feel nauseous at the thought of having to touch you.
    Now go back to your hole you misogynist motherfucker.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thors Hammer View Post
    Come on son, you have have no idea who you are talking to dipshit. It's Ben a while but I know you.
    I understand we all get confused. But wait wasn't Monica, Monique or whoever Horrid?? So is she good or horrid? I'm confused.
    Now she's better than Tanya who imo is hot and gives great service not a size 14 either. I can't see how your size 14 girl is better. Each to their own LoL
    I think you have your girls and shops mixed up.

Fat?, don't make me laugh. I'm, fitter than you and smell better than you. Your the kind of boy mls hope they never see again and spend ages deodorising the room after you're gone and hope to never see again. They feel nauseous at the thought of having to touch you.
    Now go back to your hole you misogynist motherfucker.
    BAK AT YOU CUNT

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not to offend anyone, but would love to info on the place.
    PM would be appreciated.
    I am moving to Qld from Vic and must admit that I will miss Melbournes TNT options.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    BAK AT YOU CUNT
    I underestimated you. Didn't realise how articulate you are.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast