Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Vivi’s

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmood101 View Post
    Tanya recommend to try the new girl (Angel)
    It was one of the best decisions I’ve made.
    She’s very outgoing and bubbly!
    Her services always makes me have a smile on my face afterwords.
    she honestly treated me as a friend and not a client which I loved. It was all good vibes overall
    definitely booking her again!!
    Looks like the secret is out. Damm you Blackmood haha.
    My fav girl Tanya had to leave early so she also reccomended I see Angel who I hadn't seen before.

God Damm she's gorgeous. Beautiful face, tall, slim, nice boobs and sexy as all fuck and even better personality.

We hit it off immediately.
    Not clinical at all, treats you like she would her bf and service, awesome!!

I've seen her a couple of times now.
    Good thing Tanya isn't the jealous type.
    Just wants you to be happy and happy I am 😊

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmood101 View Post
    Tanya recommend to try the new girl (Angel)
    It was one of the best decisions I’ve made.
    She’s very outgoing and bubbly!
    Her services always makes me have a smile on my face afterwords.
    she honestly treated me as a friend and not a client which I loved. It was all good vibes overall
    definitely booking her again!!
    I needed a laugh .....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thors Hammer View Post
    Looks like the secret is out. Damm you Blackmood haha.
    My fav girl Tanya had to leave early so she also reccomended I see Angel who I hadn't seen before.

God Damm she's gorgeous. Beautiful face, tall, slim, nice boobs and sexy as all fuck and even better personality.

We hit it off immediately.
    Not clinical at all, treats you like she would her bf and service, awesome!!

I've seen her a couple of times now.
    Good thing Tanya isn't the jealous type.
    Just wants you to be happy and happy I am 😊
    The secret is out lolol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

T*****

So upon reading number of reviews I finally decided to go see T***a
    Made the booking through text messages set up a time,
    Parked my car up the road, walked in to a pleasant reception area, where I was greeted by Tanya, and took me to the back room,
    She is very friendly and engaging massage was great lots of intimate touching and hard massage
    Got flipped up she was naked and I was already hard, she was great at reading what needed to be done,
    Sometimes I like to be bit dominant, my hand wandered all over her body, I got up from the table ( things happened which was bloody great)
    I left happy.

Wanted to see her again, here we go second time comes,
    She was good and stuff happened. But now that I have been to the room once, started to look up around room and table, noticed it could use a god clean, wondered what else could be dirty,
    Had a good time and left, but then about couple of days later, started to get a furuncle(boil) on my leg from an infection. Which felt horrible for over a week and a dose of antibiotics.
    Now I'm thinking maybe the massage oil was contaminated or the sheets hasn't been changed.
    Now I don't feel like going back even though I want to.
    Which is but of a wired feeling

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissyc12 View Post
    Parked my car up the road, walked in to a pleasant reception area, where I was greeted by Tanya, and took me to the back room,
    She is very friendly and engaging massage was great lots of intimate touching and hard massage
    Got flipped up she was naked and I was already hard, she was great at reading what needed to be done,
    Sometimes I like to be bit dominant, my hand wandered all over her body, I got up from the table ( things happened which was bloody great)
    I left happy.

She was good and stuff happened. But now that I have been to the room once, started to look up around room and table, noticed it could use a god clean, wondered what else could be dirty,
    Had a good time and left, but then about couple of days later, started to get a furuncle(boil) on my leg from an infection. Which felt horrible for over a week and a dose of antibiotics.
    Now I'm thinking maybe the massage oil was contaminated or the sheets hasn't been changed.
    Agree Tanya is an awesome chick She's always up for some fun.
    I've been going to this shop regularly over the last few months and always leave happy as you have and never had any concerns with hygiene.

Everything is wiped over and always clean towels, sheets and a new table cover is put on straight after my session ready for the next customer.

If you are concerned go and talk to her, she's open to feedback. Maybe even ask for a new bottle of oil (keep in mind the oil is poured on and the bottle doesn't touch your body so unlikely to cause an infection) and new cover be put on the table before you start to reassure you.

I'm sure if you go back she will look after you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    double post.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you're worried about hygiene, bring your own bath sheet/towel and drape it over the table. When you first go in just mention you are allergic to certain washing detergents or some other BS. They won't mind as it's one less for them to wash. At least this way you know it's going to be clean.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissyc12 View Post
    I left happy.

No offence, but blaming your furuncle on the massage shop is quite a bit of a stretch IMHO.

Without going too much into medical details, it would probably be worthwhile to consider:
    - your nutritional habits and your blood sugar levels;
    - your overall immune status, i.e. what could be weakening it, or how you could improve it;
    - reducing overweight if any;
    - small unnoticed injuries or insect bites;
    - and, dare I say it, your own personal hygiene.

While I don't doubt that the overall hygiene in massage shops is not always what it should be, for something like a furuncle or an abscess to develop, the bacteria need an entry port, i.e. injured or otherwise weakened skin, plus favourable growing conditions, i.e. a weakened immune system, high blood sugar levels and similar.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    No offence, but blaming your furuncle on the massage shop is quite a bit of a stretch IMHO.

Without going too much into medical details, it would probably be worthwhile to consider:
    - your nutritional habits and your blood sugar levels;
    - your overall immune status, i.e. what could be weakening it, or how you could improve it;
    - reducing overweight if any;
    - small unnoticed injuries or insect bites;
    - and, dare I say it, your own personal hygiene.

While I don't doubt that the overall hygiene in massage shops is not always what it should be, for something like a furuncle or an abscess to develop, the bacteria need an entry port, i.e. injured or otherwise weakened skin, plus favourable growing conditions, i.e. a weakened immune system, high blood sugar levels and similar.
    Without going into medical details the probability of that is slim, due to many factors including

Knowing my own health,
    Timing of the occurrence
    Dare I say, Knowing the state of my own hygiene
    Witnessing the actual condition of the environment at the time
    Uncertainty whether the rooms or the ML get thoroughly clean after each client
    Your own body hair can crack the skin making an entrance for bacteria when inadequate amount of oil is used in a hard massage couple that with intimate body contact..

But sure I guess I could be to Blame as well

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If you want consistent top class service from a chick that wants to get to know what you like and is very accommodating to ensure you have a good time and is value for money Tanya is the one to see

Sure there are younger chicks out there but Tanya has more energy than half of them and performs like a 20yr old and doesn't have the prima donna princess attitude.

Tanya always ensures I leave happy and looking forward to my next visit. 😃

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If you want consistent top class service from a chick that wants to get to know what you like and is very accommodating to ensure you have a good time and is value for money Tanya is the one to see

Sure there are younger chicks out there but Tanya has more energy than half of them and performs like a 20yr old and doesn't have the prima donna princess attitude.

Tanya always ensures I leave happy and looking forward to my next visit. 😃
    How was Angel , Thor ????

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketsandchains View Post
    Angels, Thor….have i walked into a marvel movie or somethimg?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketsandchains View Post
    Angel is a young girl well worth a try. Very open minded...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Who Killed Tangerine View Post
    Angels, Thor….have i walked into a marvel movie or somethimg?
    No actors here!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone seen A*** here?

Had a great experience with a Mongolian girl at another shop a year or so back and hoping it might be her?
    She was quite slim and very pretty.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Don’t bother

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Robot View Post
    Has anyone seen A*** here?

Had a great experience with a Mongolian girl at another shop a year or so back and hoping it might be her?
    She was quite slim and very pretty.
    I made a booking for the same reason. I didn’t go ahead.

Imo A is not attractive and she is too chubby for my liking.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeromecuardon View Post
    I made a booking for the same reason. I didn’t go ahead.

Imo A is not attractive and she is too chubby for my liking.
    Thought it was too good to be true. A slim attractive girl at this shop seems to be the exception
    Saved me a trip. Thanks brother

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Robot View Post
    Thought it was too good to be true. A slim attractive girl at this shop seems to be the exception
    Saved me a trip. Thanks brother
    Try Tanya. She's slim, sexy as fuck and always up for fun.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Try Tanya. She's slim, sexy as fuck and always up for fun.
    Thanks brother
    I'll drop by and check her out

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    can someone give an estimate on Tanya's height and weight ? is she a bigger girl, by Asian's standards ?

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast