Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Vivi’s

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick007 View Post
    Not to offend anyone, but would love to info on the place.
    PM would be appreciated.
    I am moving to Qld from Vic and must admit that I will miss Melbournes TNT options.
    Not offended Nick. Always nice seeing respectful people comment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gents, can we not agree to disagree in a more civilised manner?
    All this foul language, name calling, abuse, personal attacking is not helpful.

We are all different people with different interests, backgrounds etc.

This week for example, there is someone starting with M on Vivi's roster. I know a ML (elsewhere) who for some reason used different names for different customers.

AFAIK, Tanya is in her late 30s. That might be boiler age and unattractive to someone who is 25. All the same she might appear young and hot to someone in their 50s or 60s.

When you visit a shop/ML on the basis of someone else's review, you have to be aware that the reviewer might be the complete opposite of yourself, and that you might not be able to recreate or even understand their experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    no one contributes in here anymore. less and less readers. all liars and fantasists. dreaming up of services never provided or received.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    True and hard to get decent info with the MLs names B****** O** I am looking for a tidy Filipina or Vietnamese to get me over the loss of Ivy and Jasmine from Purebliss at Greenslopes. Anyone know where they went?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
    I have been seeing Niki for close to two years but didn't know about this forum until she showed me the hurtful things being said about her which have caused a lot of distress and anxiety so I felt I needed to put some of you straight...
    As her customer and as someone that reads people I am confident not just from my own experience seeing her but from what she tells me she doesn't do ANY of the things being said she does here. Anyone considering making a booking based on what was said don't waste your time. You will be disappointed.
    It's a shame that none of her other long term regulars who I'm sure are on this forum didn't come in and speak up for her before this.
    If you are looking to see a sexy girl with a bubbly personality I highly recommend her and am sure you will leave with a smile and become a returning customer like me.
    Just out of interest, if she reads this forum and knows there is being bullshit written about her and it's causing her distress, why doesn't she create a free account and set the record straight. I know there will still be those that wouldn't believe it's actually her, but at least she might weed out a few.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Just out of interest, if she reads this forum and knows there is being bullshit written about her and it's causing her distress, why doesn't she create a free account and set the record straight. I know there will still be those that wouldn't believe it's actually her, but at least she might weed out a few.
    A few mls have tried that. It NEVER goes well. Always one or two deadshit guys.
    English isnt the first language also and half the guys posting here are semi literate themselves
    Mls just want to do their jobs, earn their money and live in peace.
    Posting mls names, let alone services has implications that can be detrimental. Private relationships, friendships, other customers, people from their own country etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i thought M & T are same personal -boss? no ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    A few mls have tried that. It NEVER goes well. Always one or two deadshit guys.
    English isnt the first language also and half the guys posting here are semi literate themselves
    Mls just want to do their jobs, earn their money and live in peace.
    Posting mls names, let alone services has implications that can be detrimental. Private relationships, friendships, other customers, people from their own country etc
    are you assuming ML/WL all use their real names for work ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRoscoe View Post
    True and hard to get decent info with the MLs names B****** O** I am looking for a tidy Filipina or Vietnamese to get me over the loss of Ivy and Jasmine from Purebliss at Greenslopes. Anyone know where they went?
    try Sunny at Acqua on Thursdays

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NathanA View Post
    try Sunny at Acqua on Thursdays
    Heard S works other places too during the week

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rideon View Post
    Heard S works other places too during the week
    like where else ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by miiata View Post
    like where else ?
    not sure thats why i asked pm is best

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Updated for better
    Last edited by rawg; 21-05-2023 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Deleted comment

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another vote for Tanya, I like the fact she has a chat, too many younger birds are deadset boring

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rideon View Post
    not sure thats why i asked pm is best
    PM is best, she watches this forum and prefers it low key!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovesadrink View Post
    Another vote for Tanya, I like the fact she has a chat, too many younger birds are deadset boring
    Hard to get a booking at my preferred times these days. Agree mate never boring so make sure I book well ahead these days.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Filipina girl at Vivis no longer there I'm told. E****. She was a local too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavriel View Post
    Filipina girl at Vivis no longer there I'm told. E****. She was a local too.
    You were told correct. She left 2 years ago....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thors Hammer View Post
    Hard to get a booking at my preferred times these days.
    Probably your own fault. You brought the shop into the spotlight....

Banned
    No longer Relevant
    Last edited by Jack Sparrow; 28-05-2023 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Edit post

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast