Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Vivi’s

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by miiata View Post
    is her service good only to whites or Asians as well ? i've heard stories ..........
    any Asians in here who have tried her ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Selecta View Post
    Agree with this!
    She dont take any shit so be on your best behaviour, Lol!
    All jokes aside, its quite simple, dont be a dick and make sure one is clean (for all our sakes) and one will get treated fairly.
    And maybe - and that applies to pretty much any shop and ML - be aware that for obvious reasons MLs might act a bit reservedly with first time customers. So perhaps don't judge too soon.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by miiata View Post
    is her service good only to whites or Asians as well ? i've heard stories ..........
    Ta**a wouldn't treat anyone differently because of race. As the other posters suggest treat her with respect and you will be respected and come away smiling.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thors Hammer View Post
    Ta**a wouldn't treat anyone differently because of race. As the other posters suggest treat her with respect and you will be respected and come away smiling.
    Tried T based on all the commentary here. Didn't realise she has another name, which I won't disclose publicly, she has been around a long time.. Good experience, not mind blowing like some have suggested. But I've also read some exaggerated reports on Lychee being the most beautiful ML in the world.... Lychee is a 8/10 for me.... T is a 6.5/10.... But looks are subjective, depends on your type. WIR: No

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are there any 10/10 is Brisbane?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick007 View Post
    Are there any 10/10 is Brisbane?
    looks are subjective

Banned
    No Longer Relevant
    Last edited by Jack Sparrow; 23-09-2023 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Edit Post

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if someone pays me $1000 a week, i too would be doing crazy shit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thought I'd try a couple of other shops recently. Saw a mix of younger girls and some in their 30's

Some better than others but after a month I found myself back to see Ta**a.

Always willing to make the session interesting and fun. Never ever boring like some of the others that have no idea what it takes to keep a customer happy and coming back and stay a regular of theirs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thors Hammer View Post
    Thought I'd try a couple of other shops recently. Saw a mix of younger girls and some in their 30's

Some better than others but after a month I found myself back to see Ta**a.

Always willing to make the session interesting and fun. Never ever boring like some of the others that have no idea what it takes to keep a customer happy and coming back and stay a regular of theirs.
    how much would you say you spend on Ta**a per session ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ok. Gotta see Tanya for sure by the sounds of it. She better be what you guys say

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is it just me or have they not been responding to their text messages? Haven’t been able to reach them for 3 days now. Hope it’s not because I got blocked

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Need a RnT

Anyone know of any great RnT on northside? Not looking for extra service but want a great authentic feel

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Looks like I'm booking in for T***a asap

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by spoi79 View Post
    Is it just me or have they not been responding to their text messages? Haven’t been able to reach them for 3 days now. Hope it’s not because I got blocked
    use another SIM card. that is the only way to find out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Found where Vivis was, nicely set back. Good looking house.
    Looking forward to this. Up the stairs. Greeted by pretty young face,
    but too naive looking for T**** judging by comments here.
    Another big girl walks by. Says hello. I ask for T****

Out she comes. Seriously? Some miles on the clock here. Gotta be late 40s.
    Ok all the good stuff must be in the room. Shes a professional.
    She shouts at both the others in mandarin, not knowing im fluent.
    Warning sign. If she talks like this to her staff, shes a terrible person.

Behind her back the others both roll their eyes at her. Nice that they have character.
    T**** better be a producer in the room cause so far ive had two warning flags.
    Into room. I had a look at all first and I will say the rooms are all nice here.
    Big comfy chairs and sturdy tables. Given the ampleness of what ive seen they need to be.
    T**** clearly the boss and acts like it. Maybe she only hires girls bigger than her to make her look better.
    No idea. Just a theory.

Into room and she just wont stop talking. Girls this, customers that. Whine whine whine.
    Not a question about me. I lie down for massage and hope this improves. It doesnt.
    I wish her mouth would be doing other things than talk right now to be honest.
    Start thinking about an exit. I just turn over and hope she gets the hint.
    Half hearted stroking, no eye contact. Still talking. Id tuned out long ago.
    I ask for a blow job and she gets naked and obliges
    but interrupts to keep talking about whatever she was before.
    Very average body btw. Even for her age.

Gets a knock at the door for a phone call. Says she will take it. I hear her on phone.
    Rolls her eyes at what sounds like a customer and is short with him.
    She gets dressed and leaves room to keep going. No apology.
    I take the chance to get dressed and get out.
    Threw some money at her on the way out while she was still on the phone.

This is what people rave about? Maybe i got her on a bad day, but i wont find out.
    Maybe regulars know how to deal with her. Shop is nice, she wasnt.
    Luckily this wasnt my first punt in brisbane. It was my worst of the week by far.
    Im trying to think how i could have had a worse punt that doesnt involve faeces.

If you guys have enjoyed, great. Good for you. No need to throw rotten eggs at me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That sounds horrible.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Angel Islington View Post
    I ask for T****. Out she comes. Seriously? Some miles on the clock here. Gotta be late 40s.

T**** clearly the boss and acts like it. Maybe she only hires girls bigger than her to make her look better.
    No idea. Just a theory. Into room and she just wont stop talking. Girls this, customers that. Whine whine whine.

I wish her mouth would be doing other things than talk right now to be honest.
    Start thinking about an exit. I just turn over and hope she gets the hint.
    Half hearted stroking, no eye contact. Still talking. Id tuned out long ago.
    I ask for a blow job and she gets naked and obliges
    but interrupts to keep talking about whatever she was before.
    Very average body btw. Even for her age.

This is what people rave about? Maybe i got her on a bad day, but i wont find out.
    Maybe regulars know how to deal with her. Shop is nice, she wasnt.
    Luckily this wasnt my first punt in brisbane. It was my worst of the week by far.
    Im trying to think how i could have had a worse punt that doesnt involve faeces.

If you guys have enjoyed, great. Good for you. No need to throw rotten eggs at me.

if you did this review all by yourself without any assistance, i would say this is by far the best and honest type of review that i wish others would be giving or doing, rather than all the whinge-ing that i read.

you found T**** to be way way below average, by the sounds of how you were putting it. some others seem to have thought her to be fantastic. remember that anyone's rating on a person is relative to what they have been exposed to. so for those who thought T**** was hot, it surely must give you some idea of the type of person they are.

Angel-I, you sound like a person similar to myself. someone below 40, possibly nearer to the 30 end. massage shops are not for you. most of them filled by 50+, pretending to be 40+ or younger. they still think they can get people to throw money at them for the half-arse effort they put in in pleasing the customer. only older customers with fat wallets can afford them, and even then, they do it unwillingly cos they can't find anyone else.

I've stopped going to massage shops for this reason. for $300, i can usually get what i want with the privates. and if you are nice to the privates, they'd never charge you more if you exceed the time, cos they want you back. good customers are hard to find.

Angel-I, i wish you all the best in your searches. there are a handful out there, and it takes effort. find someone good, and try to probe if she'd like you as a regular. i could give you a few recommendations, but, like they say, one man's meat is another man's poison. so, ......

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Is one hour of pussy worth $300 and at that price can you keep going back again and again?
    Speaking purely for myself I think I would like to punt twice a week, anymore might be overkill and the excitement might dwindle. (debateable)
    So $300 x 2 punts x 52 wks is $31K approx. Sustainable??
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i don't know whether one hour of pussy is worth $300

for me, if i enjoy myself, $300 for half an hour is worth it. and normally, i try to let the other person enjoy as well, that means, not barking out orders like getting her to go down on me, turn around for doggie, etc just be gentle where you can. GFE means you also have to treat her like a girlfriend, be nice, slow, etc i frequently get more, much more than 30 minutes for my $300. there was once where i failed to cum ( i had a lot on my mind then and just needed some company ) and she gave me my money back. but i tipped her $100 for her time, and she was really appreciative. she became my regular for around 6 years after that.

i don't need twice a week. i think once every ten days is enough ? maybe up to 5 times a month. so $1.5K a month thereabouts ?

i believe a lot of us have had bad punts before. if you paid $200 each time for a bad punt, don't you think $300 for a good punt is better than two bad punts for $400 and around 4 hours of un-enjoyable time wasted ?

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast