Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Vivi’s

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That is why good intel from TNT saves you money

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The problem with good intel is from this site is that most people go in demanding or expecting level x service and I know personally from MLs that they do provide different levels on how they perceive or gel with the client.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by carlco777 View Post
    i don't know whether one hour of pussy is worth $300
    for me, if i enjoy myself, $300 for half an hour is worth it. and normally, i try to let the other person enjoy as well, that means, not barking out orders like getting her to go down on me, turn around for doggie, etc just be gentle where you can. GFE means you also have to treat her like a girlfriend, be nice, slow, etc i frequently get more, much more than 30 minutes for my $300. there was once where i failed to cum ( i had a lot on my mind then and just needed some company ) and she gave me my money back. but i tipped her $100 for her time, and she was really appreciative. she became my regular for around 6 years after that.
    i don't need twice a week. i think once every ten days is enough ? maybe up to 5 times a month. so $1.5K a month thereabouts ?
    i believe a lot of us have had bad punts before. if you paid $200 each time for a bad punt, don't you think $300 for a good punt is better than two bad punts for $400 and around 4 hours of un-enjoyable time wasted ?
    Firstly guys can pay what they wish its their perogative. But.... " if i enjoy myself, $300 for half an hour is worth it." really. " $100 tip for her time" really.
    If this is what I'm competing against no wonder I have had no joy.
    Now carlco I'm not trying to single you out but I consider a committed punter to be at least a one day per week guy, prob more but as I said you have the right to choose - maybe I'm wrong.
    Maybe I need to chuck more money at these women but in my mind I think that sends the wrong signal to them - when I travel OS we often talk about Jap's or Chines or Koreans spoiling the market. This is how I view overspending on ML.
    From sources about it seems like now its $300 a session (which includes m fee) to get a good time in Brisb. It used to be 250 not that long ago.
    As Fagin said " I think it might be time to review the sitiation".
    No harm or personal criticism intended.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Firstly guys can pay what they wish its their perogative. But.... " if i enjoy myself, $300 for half an hour is worth it." really. " $100 tip for her time" really.
    If this is what I'm competing against no wonder I have had no joy.
    Now carlco I'm not trying to single you out but I consider a committed punter to be at least a one day per week guy, prob more but as I said you have the right to choose - maybe I'm wrong.
    Maybe I need to chuck more money at these women but in my mind I think that sends the wrong signal to them - when I travel OS we often talk about Jap's or Chines or Koreans spoiling the market. This is how I view overspending on ML.
    From sources about it seems like now its $300 a session (which includes m fee) to get a good time in Brisb. It used to be 250 not that long ago.
    As Fagin said " I think it might be time to review the sitiation".
    No harm or personal criticism intended.
    4FoW2
    the $100 tip for her time was only because she gave me my money back, in case you missed that. i wasn't going to go home without paying a single cent after having taken up almost one hour of a working girl's time.

$300 for half an hour ( bear in mind that i've said it usually stretches to almost one hour ) is what i am happy to pay, especially when i look at Scarlet Blue and see rates of $1200/hour for a girl of similar looks/quality.

by your standards of punting at least once a week to be considered a committed punter, i definitely do not fall under that category. if i needed that much action, i might as well find myself a girlfriend.

i just realised that you might have thought i was paying for massages at the shops. no, i was referring to private working girls/ladies. with privates, i always know how they will end up. at the shops, the massages themselves are not that great quality. and after that, with some touching here and there, you feel like the massage girl is going to try to milk you for all you can afford. i've never seen a massage girl that i've wanted to bang from the get go. so i won't bother to negotiate anything. and even then, the money that she wants and demands, she thinks all guys will give in just to achieve the climax. almost like she knows if you've come all this way without cumming, it would be a wasted trip. i hate when girls think when they've got your dick in their hands, they have the power. with the privates that i go to, i get a light massage before the action, and the massage is just as good, if not better, than what i have gotten in the shops.

judging from what i have been reading in here, it will be impossible to get anything good if you don't want to spend more than $200. i used to pay $9 for a four-litre bottle of cooking oil at Coles or Woolworths pre-COVID. now, even after 50% discount, it costs me $16. everything has gone up. do you think they, WL/ML, will keep their low prices ?

this is a forum for discussing ideas/opinions etc. i don't take anything too personally. i don't know them, they don't know me. how much harm can be done ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree, she will decide if she wants to give you more or just the standard services. Intel is there to provide you info of how to tread her to get that extra.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Several new providers announced for next week via WeChat today ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Angel Islington View Post
    Ok. Gotta see Tanya for sure by the sounds of it. She better be what you guys say
    Should’ve scrolled back to page 7….would’ve saved you the misery.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Angel Islington View Post
    Found where Vivis was, nicely set back. Good looking house.
    Looking forward to this. Up the stairs. Greeted by pretty young face,
    but too naive looking for T**** judging by comments here.
    Another big girl walks by. Says hello. I ask for T****

Out she comes. Seriously? Some miles on the clock here. Gotta be late 40s.
    Ok all the good stuff must be in the room. Shes a professional.
    She shouts at both the others in mandarin, not knowing im fluent.
    Warning sign. If she talks like this to her staff, shes a terrible person.

Behind her back the others both roll their eyes at her. Nice that they have character.
    T**** better be a producer in the room cause so far ive had two warning flags.
    Into room. I had a look at all first and I will say the rooms are all nice here.
    Big comfy chairs and sturdy tables. Given the ampleness of what ive seen they need to be.
    T**** clearly the boss and acts like it. Maybe she only hires girls bigger than her to make her look better.
    No idea. Just a theory.

Into room and she just wont stop talking. Girls this, customers that. Whine whine whine.
    Not a question about me. I lie down for massage and hope this improves. It doesnt.
    I wish her mouth would be doing other things than talk right now to be honest.
    Start thinking about an exit. I just turn over and hope she gets the hint.
    Half hearted stroking, no eye contact. Still talking. Id tuned out long ago.
    I ask for a blow job and she gets naked and obliges
    but interrupts to keep talking about whatever she was before.
    Very average body btw. Even for her age.

Gets a knock at the door for a phone call. Says she will take it. I hear her on phone.
    Rolls her eyes at what sounds like a customer and is short with him.
    She gets dressed and leaves room to keep going. No apology.
    I take the chance to get dressed and get out.
    Threw some money at her on the way out while she was still on the phone.

This is what people rave about? Maybe i got her on a bad day, but i wont find out.
    Maybe regulars know how to deal with her. Shop is nice, she wasnt.
    Luckily this wasnt my first punt in brisbane. It was my worst of the week by far.
    Im trying to think how i could have had a worse punt that doesnt involve faeces.

If you guys have enjoyed, great. Good for you. No need to throw rotten eggs at me.
    Yep, I posted a similar review….and got lambasted.
    Accused of ‘personal attacks’…..I was only posting of my experience, and thoughts.

Apparently, it was my attitude….yeah right.
    Her constant whinging was declared to be banter ‘chit chat’….getting to know the customer!!!

You’re a braver man than me; I didn’t ask for extras….couldn’t get out of there quick enough, when the opportunity presented.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Where did niki go? I haven't seen her on roster

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She is on holidays

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeandCoffee View Post
    Where did niki go? I haven't seen her on roster
    On holidays until the end of the month.
    Chance you mightn't see her at Vivis though. Says she will come back and work different shops under another name.Told me two years there is long enough.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PharQueue View Post
    On holidays until the end of the month.
    Chance you mightn't see her at Vivis though. Says she will come back and work different shops under another name.Told me two years there is long enough.
    Tanya will not be happy....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Be careful - Herp might team up with the lawyers!!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ta**a still my fav girl.

Just keeps getting better the more rapport we have with eachother.
    Never disappoints..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
    No one needs to worry...
    Sounds like someone from another shop trying to cause dramas between Niki and Vivi.

I spoke to Niki myself before she went on holidays and she has no plans on leaving or working anywhere else.
    She even told me the date she is back so I could make a booking when she returns.
    Can't wait 😊

I saw this post and spoke to Vivi this afternoon and she confirmed Niki will be back on the roster as normal early August.

They are in contact with eachother while Niki is enjoying her holiday and had a laugh about this post too.
    Fake news people!!
    Don't know how well you know her but I've been seeing her since she started so believe what she's told me. Even know the shop she's going too.

Banned
    Was asked to edit
    Last edited by PharQueue; 27-07-2023 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Asked to update

Banned
    Was asked to edit
    Last edited by PharQueue; 04-08-2023 at 05:01 AM. Reason: Was given new information

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw K****. Bright and bubbly girl. We had a great time

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Was out Sherwood way so thought I'd try this shop for the first time.

Boss reccomended I try N***
    Friendly Ladies meet you on arrival and boss took me to the room to wait for N***
    Wow what a stunningly beautiful lady and smile
    Thanks boss.
    Great reccomendation. I'll be coming back soon 😀

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree, both Tanya(Vivi) and Nikki offer VFM. My only complaint is the bathroom and rooms need a good clean. When it first opened it was fun to enjoy playtime on the armchairs, now I avoid even putting my clothes on then whilst being massaged.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast