Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Vivi’s

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivag71 View Post
    I do recall someone saying she had big boobs. Is that true ?
    If you’re into a curvy body type with big boobs she is a great option, good massage as well

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good day gents,

Ive been on a little hiatus from the punting scene. Since coming back I have recently seen N**i and L**i from Vivis and I can say that this place is my new favourite goto. N**i just has this cheeky grin that does it for me and for the 3pine option, well she certainly delivers the goods in my opinion. Moves nicely on top of you and has a pretty damn good technique whilst trying to remove your soul through your todger. I won't commentto much on the quality of massage as I'm quite happy with an oily sensual rub and bit of TT, which was provided 😊

The tiny girl with large areolas and braces, playing to the shy school girl vibe, well that has to be one of the nicer experiences I recall having at a R+T. Lots of suggestive touching and strategic placement of erotic zones, and again a nice sensual oily massage provided, so big tick from me there. On the flip, this girl is definitely easy on the eye. A tasty, neatly trimmed offering between the thighs, and that rack, yummy. 3 pine option will see her try some magic on the long john, and she is a determined little lady. Full menu was on offer. I quite enjoyed having her squirming all over my face whilst she was returning the favour.

The problem will be now deciding which one to see each time I return.

Happy punting gents.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The tiny girl remind me a version of Vanilla from good old T5 - not as pretty and maybe a too bushy for my liking and not as sweet looking as Vanilla - but the vibe is similar - like a rougher version of Vanilla.

For those who doesnt remember/know Vanilla - She seem as young as Rose from TTN, if not as neat- however she puts on a greater show

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBiggens View Post
    Good day gents,

Ive been on a little hiatus from the punting scene. Since coming back I have recently seen N**i and L**i from Vivis and I can say that this place is my new favourite goto. N**i just has this cheeky grin that does it for me and for the 3pine option, well she certainly delivers the goods in my opinion. Moves nicely on top of you and has a pretty damn good technique whilst trying to remove your soul through your todger. I won't commentto much on the quality of massage as I'm quite happy with an oily sensual rub and bit of TT, which was provided 😊

The tiny girl with large areolas and braces, playing to the shy school girl vibe, well that has to be one of the nicer experiences I recall having at a R+T. Lots of suggestive touching and strategic placement of erotic zones, and again a nice sensual oily massage provided, so big tick from me there. On the flip, this girl is definitely easy on the eye. A tasty, neatly trimmed offering between the thighs, and that rack, yummy. 3 pine option will see her try some magic on the long john, and she is a determined little lady. Full menu was on offer. I quite enjoyed having her squirming all over my face whilst she was returning the favour.

The problem will be now deciding which one to see each time I return.

Happy punting gents.
    I too have had my soul slowly extracted from my body by this dark angel N**i.

L**i is the devil incarnate removing the very nectar of life from your body into hers. This is her lifeblood much like a vampire needs blood to sustain them this young vixen needs your sweet juice.

Choosing between these two angels is a difficult task my friend but if I were to choose it would be the dark Angel N**i who as you have found has a cheeky grin right before taking your soul through the smallest of spaces leaving you lifeless on her satanic altar.

Have mercy on my soul as I embark on my next punt with this dark angel.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Are they on wechat ?

No website per google unless I'm an idiot (which can not be discounted !!!)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes they are on WeChat, google vivi massage Sherwood and pop the mobile number into WeChat. Roster comes out Monday mornings for the week

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone seen C*** from Japan? Pm if preferred

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Met N*k* for first time Friday. Loads of options. Left exhausted and tired.
    Not sure if I will go back to see N*K* though. Too whore-y.
    Will probably go back to see L*n* instead who is wilder and not as fake

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Who Killed Tangerine View Post
    Met N*k* for first time Friday. Loads of options. Left exhausted and tired.
    Not sure if I will go back to see N*K* though. Too whore-y.
    Will probably go back to see L*n* instead who is wilder and not as fake

Had a great session with N**i too. All options available.
    Said she was busy seeing her regulars. With her cheeky grin said she doesn't want to be forgotten while away.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Adding my experience to the thread. Be clear and upfront and you won’t be disappointed. Very good visit with T***a.. will be back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Ghost of BarneyRubble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Givewhenyouget View Post
    Adding my experience to the thread. Be clear and upfront and you won’t be disappointed. Very good visit with T***a.. will be back.
    Granny T**** still trotting it out eh?
    Shes got girls on staff more than half her age.
    Pretty sure her arsehole has been stretched out so much she has fleets of ships, spanish conquistadors, various vegetables and the odd farmyard animal roaming around in there
    *She loves it, just ask.

* beware that you might get your arse whipped if she deems you low value

Senior Member(無間使者)
    now i get why some people rave so much about Tanya - I really wasnt impressed with her - I was there to enter a make believe world, not to hear all the issues of Vivi -

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Givewhenyouget View Post
    Be very clear and upfront. If not clear in your expectations you will be disappointed.
    Tip- T**** doesn't respect pussy's

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Called shop to ask when M**a, St** C*c* and N*** were working. Told none this week but couldn't say when.
    Anyone know what is going on here? 4 girls off the roster in one week. Something must be up

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have seen and done most things with T* never knew she did Greek???

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamWade View Post
    Many have asked. Many will get laughed at.
    Act like a pussy, thats all you get.

Yabba Dabba Doo

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamWade View Post
    Seen. Sounds fun 😄

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Robot View Post
    Seen. Sounds fun 😄
    Yeah was wondering who he's been watching. Must have a secret cam set up.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What a lot of shit. If you show T**ya respect she will respect you. Only fare and reasonable I would have thought.
    Show her respect and be nice you are guaranteed a good time and leave happy with a smile on your face.
    One of the better consistent performers around. Good fun girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Thors Hammer View Post
    What a lot of shit. If you show T**ya respect she will respect you. Only fare and reasonable I would have thought.
    Show her respect and be nice you are guaranteed a good time and leave happy with a smile on your face.
    One of the better consistent performers around. Good fun girl!
    Nights in white satin
    Never reaching T****’s end
    Letters I've written
    Never meaning to send
    Beauty I've always missed
    With these eyes before
    Just what the truth is
    I can't say anymore
    'Cause I love you T****
    Yes, I love you T****
    Oh, how I love you T****
    Oh, how I love you T****