Junior Member(有D料到)
    not here anymore

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not interested in this

Senior Member(無間使者)
    where is this ? any address ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComeTogether View Post
    Totally get it dude. Saw N*** earlier this year. After a couple of visit I was hooked by her flirt and service just like you
    What does she do Reduces her service and hints at more pines if I want same as first time
    Nah, sorry girl. Won't go back.
    Have fun while it lasts dude
    Maybe there was a misunderstanding...
    Last edited by Thors Hammer; 13-04-2023 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Updated

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Like most of the recent posters, prefer Ta***. She just has a significant edge in professionalism and making sure you walk out happy.
    The thai girl is ok, but better around in comparison at other shops. Its like she doesnt want repeats

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    T**** is great to cuddle - enjoy much.
    Mr C

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seen N*** about a year ago?
    Apparently, business was very quiet? It was around lunchtime, I was first punter for the day.
    FS, 4 pineapples. Service was okay, she was pleasant enough but her pussy had a very off-putting odour. Have never bothered returning for a second visit.
    T****, visited her a few months ago, after reading all the hype on here.
    She spent the first 20 minutes complaining about having to massage the punter before me for 90 minutes. The next 20 minutes was spent complaining about having another booking directly after me.
    With 20 minutes remaining, I suggested we finish early. She obviously needed a rest, and so did my ears. She did nothing for me, at all……I got dressed and walked. To my eyes, her sell by date has well and truly expired.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don't usually post on this forum but after reading the last comment had to login.

V**** shop is one of the best around, t**** is a beautiful woman and very consistent masseuse, she really knows how to take care of you, yes she is chatty, that's part of her building rapport, she remembers what you like and knows how to bring you to the edge and keep you there, I've been seeing her for 6-7 years and have found her conversations to be intriguing.

Very surprised to see a negative comment about n****, she is always tidy and smells fantastic, very happy personality and goes the extra mile, just a very nice person to spend an hour with, you guys should realise that these girls visit the forums and it's psychologically taxing for them to read such personal comments. I'm not saying to not share but be respectful of a human being.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by nice-pundi View Post
    I don't usually post on this forum but after reading the last comment had to login.

V**** shop is one of the best around, t**** is a beautiful woman and very consistent masseuse, she really knows how to take care of you, yes she is chatty, that's part of her building rapport, she remembers what you like and knows how to bring you to the edge and keep you there, I've been seeing her for 6-7 years and have found her conversations to be intriguing.

Very surprised to see a negative comment about n****, she is always tidy and smells fantastic, very happy personality and goes the extra mile, just a very nice person to spend an hour with, you guys should realise that these girls visit the forums and it's psychologically taxing for them to read such personal comments. I'm not saying to not share but be respectful of a human being.
    Agree with your comments. By all means discuss service good and bad. No need to make it personal.
    As for Ta**a, I stand by my original post and find her hot.
    Saw her again over the weekend and while she was running late 10 minutes I wasn't worried as I knew my time wouldn't be rushed like some other shops or girls. Sure she likes a chat but it's building rapport and getting to know you. I'm only a relatively new customer over the last couple of months but seems like she has many long time regulars. I can see why, great service and nice lady.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tanya's the star of the show

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosha View Post
    Had couple of punts here. Brazilian first day, but she had previous shop experience good massage, good ending. Then the phillipines, think she's a veteran, another good massage and left happy.
    Thanks for sharing..

Banned
    No Longer Relevant
    Last edited by Jack Sparrow; 23-09-2023 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Edit Post

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nice-pundi View Post

Wake up to yourself….both of them have had more c0ck than mother hen.
    No personal attack….only sharing my experience, thoughts, of the service paid for, and provider, on that given day.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
    No personal attack….only sharing my experience, thoughts, of the service paid for, and provider, on that given day.
    Given day the key words
    Maybe you were having an off day so weren't able to appreciate the quality provider many of us have.
    In the couple of months I've known Ta**a I've never had a bad experience and yeah the chat at the end is enlightening on the shit these girls have to deal with.
    Agree with Nice. Make comment on service but no need for personal attacks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    you say what you want to say. just make sure what you say is true, that means don't say anything untrue about someone else. personal attack or not, someone might find your feedback useful. if the ML/WL was nasty to you and not to someone else, you have every right to say it in here. this is a forum. say what happened to you, what you experienced, whether positive or negative. if people decide not to believe it, they can go try it out for themselves. if the person was nasty to you, but nice to others, other people should not stop you from saying what happened to you. but like i said, make it factual and not fabrication.

cheers !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any one tried Chloe at Vivi's?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thors Hammer View Post
    Given day the key words
    Maybe you were having an off day so weren't able to appreciate the quality provider many of us have.
    In the couple of months I've known Ta**a I've never had a bad experience and yeah the chat at the end is enlightening on the shit these girls have to deal with.
    Agree with Nice. Make comment on service but no need for personal attacks.
    I wasn’t having an off day…..far from it.
    I don’t have ‘off days’…only commented on my experiences.
    Maybe you need to revisit my initial post?

‘The chat’, was just a diatribe of constant complaining, from the moment I entered the room. As for personal comments; the only personal comment I made…..past her sell by date? To my eyes, she’s knocking on the door of 40yrs old? Now, each to their own but as a punter ….I’m not allowed to comment, on the age thing?

If she’s for you, that’s fine….but she’s not for me.
    Interestingly, I’ve had a couple of PM’s about this thread.
    One punter agreed; complete waste of time….had the same experience as I.
    Another punter; talked about approach, my approach? Don’t be passive, be forceful, domineering, demanding, and aggressive. Apparently, anal is the holy grail?
    Again, not for me.

I must’ve been having ‘an off day’?
    Yeah, right…pfft.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    10 experiences shared by him, 10 out of 10 are always complaints. He must have harsh life

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast