Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Vivi’s

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pommychris View Post
    cmpunk why would you put that on here?? fuck it up for anybody else with that sort of crap!!!are you boasting?? stupid!!!
    He meant that the ladies there fat shamed him, or fs for short.
    These are strong confident ladies who dont mind telling you to lose some weight.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Speaking of the heavier set, I tried the German option here. Not my usual type but was good to have a massage with strong hands and good pressure...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went here yesterday and tried the Thai girl.
    A bit too chubby, good massage but nothing else to talk about.
    On my way out, saw another ML, either Thai or Vietnamese, below average too.
    Quite disappointed that I didn’t see any hot ML.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are vivi's standards slipping?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosha View Post
    Are vivi's standards slipping?
    I've only been there once. Not sure if I will go again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    if you going for looks, this ain't the shop...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    if you going for looks, this ain't the shop...
    If Smile is the benchmark, vivi's struggle to keep up.
    Any recommendation around brisbane?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’ve been to Vivi’s a few times, always Had outstanding service from my regular girl. You Must of had shit luck first go. Maybe try other ML first before judging the standards.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackC View Post
    I’ve been to Vivi’s a few times, always Had outstanding service from my regular girl. You Must of had shit luck first go. Maybe try other ML first before judging the standards.
    I believe we were talking about physical looks, only ever had one terrible service from this shop, most girls are accomodating and friendly.

however if you are to compare v to other well known shops, you know the quality of MLs are not as great and it's a bit out of the way for most people

Junior Member(有D料到)

My 2 cents

Hey all! I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. Just wanted to share my input on the current girls at this place. Been here a bunch of times and there has been big roster changes since the reopen but overall I really like the place!

Everyones favourite Filo E is a superstar, great to have a chat with and is an all round pro. Obviously grew up in Australia so she speaks really well. I've been back many times to see E and always left me with a smile and a couple pineapples short!

If you ever get to see the boss (rare these days), she is always down for fun and really takes care of her customers!

New addition to the roster Taiwan J is a stunner and probabaly the best looking girl there atm.

I wouldn't come here for current korean or Japanese option as there are much better alternatives elsewhere. German girl was on the plus size with great tits if that is your preference. I've also seen the Brazillian who everyone was complaining about (myself included), talked to owner and she assured me that the girl won't be back anytime soon

Happy punting lads

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where do we currently rate the best looking girls?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Feel Good and Anytime

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    Feel Good and Anytime
    They’ve got some very average looking as well as some stunning talents.
    Star West End have a couple of new stunners, Japanese and hybrid Thai / Spanish
    Overall SSDS might be the best for looks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Up next, what are the best comedians, best food and favourite movies.

Looks are subjective. I’ve never had a problem finding attractive ladies at vivi’s and most non boiler shops.
    I agree that ssds often have very pretty younger ladies, but sometimes the service is far from the best.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rape? Wtf? Why dont you post a positive comment before bagging someone? Clearly ssds has hotter girls than vivis.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brown Wallaby is a true trooper ans he's one of the those who would speak the truth and would do good for this forum. It may help if you take the time to reflect and listen.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tab123 View Post
    Rape? Wtf? Why dont you post a positive comment before bagging someone? Clearly ssds has hotter girls than vivis.
    Again what is hot?
    There may be total glamour pusses at ssds, but if they leave me cold, then what? I have only seen one at ssds more than once. Its funny where she works now.
    If i want to see beautiful asian women the internet is my friend, if i want mental as well as physical stimulation then i know which of the two shops i choose.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tab123, I know you're a senior member, but I would back truth on this. I've heard this too about BW, and it has been mentioned by a few on this forum as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    Tab123, I know you're a senior member, but I would back truth on this. I've heard this too about BW, and it has been mentioned by a few on this forum as well.
    Who needs to hear from Truth?? Don’t be a piece
    of shit and you’ll hear from the girls directly...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How do the shop girls know who brownwallaby is? Does he book his massage and sign the COVID sheet in that name too? Haha

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast