Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Vivi’s

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosha View Post
    How do the shop girls know who brownwallaby is? Does he book his massage and sign the COVID sheet in that name too? Haha
    When you've been around for a while and you post about which girls you see or which shops, a pattern emerges and they can pick who people are. The amount of background talk in shops is huge. Girls will share with other girls who is cheap, who is fun and who is a creeper.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zakthekat View Post
    When you've been around for a while and you post about which girls you see or which shops, a pattern emerges and they can pick who people are. The amount of background talk in shops is huge. Girls will share with other girls who is cheap, who is fun and who is a creeper.
    The shops used to call each other ‘bw is on the prowl again’

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been to Vivi's for the 2nd time, had E this time.
    Excellent experience as other bro's comments.
    Very cute girl and perfect english
    A true gem.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by CMPunk View Post
    I've had FS at Vivi's three times since restrictions lifted... I haven't seen a Brazilian ML once though!!! My God what a dream
    Chick Magnet Punk... why are you dropping a pipe bomb like that? Keyfabe is dead. Hope Vince fires you

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Brazilian

Hey guys!

Long time forum reader, and thanks for the awesome contributions.

Any of you tried Brazilian C here? Is she the same girl mentioned before or is she new?

Been to Vivi's regularly over the last two months and had a great experience over all.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Based on the nationality alone, I would avoid. 99% of them have diamond pussy.

And also, don’t just ask for info but contribute. You are acting like those South American ML!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    Based on the nationality alone, I would avoid. 99% of them have diamond pussy.

And also, don’t just ask for info but contribute. You are acting like those South American ML!
    @rockbreaker, happy to contribute mate. Have been procrastinating a while.

BTW, I did take the punt and saw this Brazilian. Cute, hot and well spoken. Expensive (4 pineapples) but was not disappointed with service. WIR? not sure, as this is on the pricier side compared to the other girls in the shop or elsewhere. But worth it if you can afford.

I hav ehad very bad experience with South American ML's especially at LMH. But this one was very good and wasn't stuck up like the others.

Cheers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hullabulla View Post
    @rockbreaker, happy to contribute mate. Have been procrastinating a while.

BTW, I did take the punt and saw this Brazilian. Cute, hot and well spoken. Expensive (4 pineapples) but was not disappointed with service. WIR? not sure, as this is on the pricier side compared to the other girls in the shop or elsewhere. But worth it if you can afford.

I hav ehad very bad experience with South American ML's especially at LMH. But this one was very good and wasn't stuck up like the others.

Cheers.
    not much info there, just good attitude? doesn't sound worthy of 250, plenty of girls with good attitude with better looks and cheaper pussies

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sounds hella expensive for brazilian, i thought most of them limit to op4?
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah. went to LMH saw Ca+++ brazillian. golden pussy. money up front 3 pineapples body slide puts towel over old fella. lays on top Shit. next leaves g string on touch on outside. that tickles FFS then trys to rip off my dick 2 handed HJ. worst ever. flabby arse as well never again. 2 punts. hasnt improved

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Every girl has the right to put any price tag on any part of her body, as these things are not regulated. They also reserve the right to ask upfront payment. If you don’t agree with their Ts & Cs just try to negotiate or do not proceed with the extra part.
    I think Latino girls put a high price tag as 5/6 yrs ago there were only a handful of them and the demand for their services was really high. They think that’s still the case nowadays

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    All the TW girls here are now gone. The current line up....is horrible...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    All the TW girls here are now gone. The current line up....is horrible...
    Totally disagree.

Had a great time this week with E****. The usual high standard and lots of cuddles - loved it. New TW girl but didnt get to see her but saw the young Brazilian girl. Very attractive, petite and great figure.

Still $45 for 1 hr.

Will definately be going back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Seems like you don’t know the difference between TW & Chinese the ones I have meet there are great been there few times lots of different ML from different places but TW wasn’t the best .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackC View Post
    Seems like you don’t know the difference between TW & Chinese the ones I have meet there are great been there few times lots of different ML from different places but TW wasn’t the best .
    What are the differences?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    how's TW K***I?
    last time I was there, the girl answered the door has shorter hair than me dressed more like a guy, sorry to say but really not my cup of tea

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone had fun with Ukraine or Chile options here ? I’ve tried Brazil and was OK but not earth moving.

German can be cold and unresponsive but curious if others found different?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is the German C*****?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
    Is the German C*****?
    Yes. She is nice.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    👍 I read mixed reviews on this. Might give it a go to see for it myself

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast