Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Vivi’s

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes seen Ch*** before too. Never let me down. Great skills and looks after you.
    @margherita better to go and make an opinion yourself.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This place doesn't seem to put their roster on Wechat anymore, very frustrating

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i also miss the roster being put up!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just too lazy to call these days to be honest. Why aren’t they making it easier for us?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    Just too lazy to call these days to be honest. Why aren’t they making it easier for us?
    their hands are too tired from all the bookings.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

not impressed

i don't really get involved in this site except read but just wanted to know if any punters had same thing happened to them or is just me

about 2 months ago i lost out big time with a very popular girl here and i mean BIG. i spent lots on her. for a while i had seen this tiny little pocket rocket and even seen her outside shop as she does see private customer as well. we had awesome time but i have no idea what the hell happened its like a switch went off and she wont take my bookings anymore. now when i see her in shop she acts like she is too good. anyone else experienced this or does it seem i am in bad books for no reason. so strange

thank goodness The boss is very genuine and has looked after me. i followed her here from acqua and hence the loyalty . this shop is popular for a reason and i love coming back here. i don't want my bad experience from me hating on this shop so i have nothing negative to say. the other girls in that shop aren't bad at all either. the boss has recommended my new regular who i have been seeing for last 1 1/2 months she is an indian girl never tried dark skin before and i have to admit not bad but she is definitely not malay, caught her out on day 1). hopefully she will be my regular for a while....like the honorable mr Vir Das says "once you go brown, the other colours let you down"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azonto View Post
    i don't really get involved in this site except read but just wanted to know if any punters had same thing happened to them or is just me

about 2 months ago i lost out big time with a very popular girl here and i mean BIG. i spent lots on her. for a while i had seen this tiny little pocket rocket and even seen her outside shop as she does see private customer as well. we had awesome time but i have no idea what the hell happened its like a switch went off and she wont take my bookings anymore. now when i see her in shop she acts like she is too good. anyone else experienced this or does it seem i am in bad books for no reason. so strange

"
    Ask her if she started dating someone around ohh I dunno,...November last year

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    Ask her if she started dating someone around ohh I dunno,...November last year
    Possibly true, but from what i have heard on the grapevine she does this kind of shit a lot. leads men on for money and then once she gets it, she is onto a newguy. have to admit she is a seductress with what she does, so it is easy to fall in the trap. unfortunately i have found out the indian girl is a regular for double tag teaming with her...so i have to be careful now of her too. but like i always say....we go there for a good time not a long time, so just have to be wary of not going over your heads

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Power of the the pussy, sounds like it bit you good.
    End of the day , working girl, you customer, customer equals money.
    Move on plenty of fish in other ponds.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    Power of the the pussy, sounds like it bit you good.
    End of the day , working girl, you customer, customer equals money.
    Move on plenty of fish in other ponds.
    bloody oath. am a sucker when my little fella starts talking

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Possibly true, but from what i have heard on the grapevine she does this kind of shit a lot. leads men on for money and then once she gets it, she is onto a newguy. have to admit she is a seductress with what she does, so it is easy to fall in the trap. unfortunately i have found out the indian girl is a regular for double tag teaming with her...so i have to be careful now of her too. but like i always say....we go there for a good time not a long time, so just have to be wary of not going over your heads
    So you're saying you got more from her than most and now you're annoyed that she's wanting something different? What she wants to do with her time is up to her, you don't exactly have a contract with her saying what she's supposed to do. If you're the type who gets upset when services change, chasing that extra mile might not be a healthy thing for you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by zakthekat View Post
    So you're saying you got more from her than most and now you're annoyed that she's wanting something different? What she wants to do with her time is up to her, you don't exactly have a contract with her saying what she's supposed to do. If you're the type who gets upset when services change, chasing that extra mile might not be a healthy thing for you.
    nope wasn't my intention to say that I want a contract with her but my point was it sucks not knowing what the catalyst was and that more importantly that we all must be aware that this industry is for making quick money and that we need to go in thinking with our heads what we do and not impulsively with our little fellas. easier said than done I know, but its the truth I guess

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nope wasn't my intention to say that I want a contract with her but my point was it sucks not knowing what the catalyst was and that more importantly that we all must be aware that this industry is for making quick money and that we need to go in thinking with our heads what we do and not impulsively with our little fellas. easier said than done I know, but its the truth I guess
    If it makes you feel a bit better, you're not the only one. It wasn't a you thing either, its all her choice for what she wanted. Enjoy what you get while you get it and when that ends, high five and move on.

Senior Member(無間使者)

JFC dude, to quote the Godfather “YOU CAN ACT LIKE A MAN”
    Youve got to enjoy and savour these moments. They can finish anytime, especially when you get too clingy and emotionally attached. Did you think you were the one?
    Im trying to help you mate. If you want a girlfriend, your chances are low. If you want an amazing time, filled with memories youll have until you die, date an ml. The crash landing will take no prisoners, but you will be wiser from the experience.

Please also stop “outing” the other girl. Most know who she is without you reciting her wikipedia page. These girls keep info private for a reason.
    Man up, suit up and shut up

Peace be with you.

Senior Member(無間使者)

thank goodness The boss is very genuine and has looked after me. i followed her here from acqua and hence the loyalty . this shop is popular for a reason and i love coming back here. i don't want my bad experience from me hating on this shop so i have nothing negative to say. the other girls in that shop aren't bad at all either. the boss has recommended my new regular who i have been seeing for last 1 1/2 months she is an indian girl never tried dark skin before and i have to admit not bad but she is definitely not malay, caught her out on day 1). hopefully she will be my regular for a while....like the honorable mr Vir Das says "once you go brown, the other colours let you down"
    Hi mate, yes same thing happened to me. Lovely girl and just made her call on what she wants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddona View Post
    Hi mate, yes same thing happened to me. Lovely girl and just made her call on what she wants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You mean the exact same girl as the one mentioned by Azonto did the same thing to you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchbox Lover View Post
    Up your arse and to the left.
    Go to where sherwood is. Sometimes i like to go to woolworths or maybe across the road even to check for house listings at ray white re
    You Pm me but your inbox full

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    You Pm me but your inbox full
    Sorry. All clear now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What is the issue here ?
    You spent too much on a girl hoping for more and she called time. From all accounts she has not ripped you, you lost sight of the game and she won.
    Her time, your money, have fun , understand the rules and game plan.
    Punting can be fun, just don’t be serious.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Vivi

Visited last Friday, only two girls were working. one is pretended from Japan (which is not) and other girl from Hati. Both are kind of BW type. top of that both girls are arrogant. I was surprised to see these kind of girls with attitude, specially at Vivi. Still there are nice gems. I'll stick to them only.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast