Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Vivi’s

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobuq123 View Post
    Visited last Friday, only two girls were working. one is pretended from Japan (which is not) and other girl from Hati. Both are kind of BW type. top of that both girls are arrogant. I was surprised to see these kind of girls with attitude, specially at Vivi. Still there are nice gems. I'll stick to them only.
    Lots of the girls will claim to be from somewhere they're not so that people from their community looking for that heritage don't suddenly have a cousin or friend coming into the shop. Yes its annoying when you're looking for something in particular but meet the girls as they are and accept what they offer solely on that and you won't be so disappointed. Attitude is usually a reflection on what you bring to them too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Popped in for a visit today noticed a few changes in the shop. The front building finally finished looks like a physio or gym? Still very discrete to get in and out and blend in with the parking shared now with front building. Wanted to see one of my regular girl but she wasnt there. Decided to go with the Thai lady (N) not bad on the eyes, super sweet and amazing touch. Rooms have changed a little with new mirrors and more comforting cushions. At the end of the session I was approached by the owner had a quick chat still quite an interesting lady asking for feedbacks about her shop always looking for room to improve.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great shop with extras as far as the eyes can see

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Excellent shop well run and friendly

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It is a great shop. Large rooms and well appointed.
    The comfy chair is a great addition.
    Shower is good. Girls good.
    Boss lady is very good.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There are some new faces here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any word on the half dozen new taiwanese?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tuckyfriedchicken View Post
    Any word on the half dozen new taiwanese?
    R*** isn't worth a visit in my opinion, not sure about other TW MLs, would be keen to know if anyone is willing to pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    R*** isn't worth a visit in my opinion, not sure about other TW MLs, would be keen to know if anyone is willing to pm
    I was going to visit her but glad I haven’t

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I met y*** at her first stint at the shop last year. She was great then, a genuine pro. I believe she went on to a browns plans shop but is now back a couple days a week.

Saw W*** on Wednesday. She's a gem! Formerly a legit ml so her massage is top notch. Standard pricing for what you get at vivis

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeandCoffee View Post
    I met y*** at her first stint at the shop last year. She was great then, a genuine pro. I believe she went on to a browns plans shop but is now back a couple days a week.

Saw W*** on Wednesday. She's a gem! Formerly a legit ml so her massage is top notch. Standard pricing for what you get at vivis
    I thought you had a gf and quit punting?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    I thought you had a gf and quit punting?
    My wife doesn’t know about my punting.. neither does my girlfriend.. probably for the best 😊

Thanks for the tips on the talent 👍

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Gems and Rocks

Hi, brothers just thought of leaving a quick note about M*** @ Vivi’s from Pil. I expected a good service as usual @ Vivi’s. But unfortunately some times you learn the hard way. You do find Rocks even they promise and act as gems😊. Well, all I am sharing is when it comes to choice help brothers separate gems from the rocks. massage 4/10 looks 6/10 overall delivery 4/10. Walked out burnt considerable some. Did not want to make a scene because I know some times you get bad apples and in punting you just have to bite the bullet. 😊

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by CakeandCoffee View Post

Neither girls on the roster?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

New Thai girl

Long time follower first time posting. Usually go to person is E**** however she was not working today so asked for whoever. Went there and door opened by pretty petite girl who I immediately wished was my masseuse. Showed me to the. Room and said I will be back. I was happy. Got undressed and she comes in puts a towel on me. And asks where do you want me to concentrate. I say lower back and she asks what pressure and I start thinking oh this doesn't looks too promising. She starts doing the usual leg squeeze and back press and then suddenly leaves the room. Comes back with a new bottle of oil and moves the towel below. Puts oil and starts the softest massage with hands at the right places. I let it continue for a bit and she asks is the pressure ok. I say this is perfect and it's the right place. I take the cue and start exploring her body but and she says it's too early ( was just 10 mins into the session). I say it's not politely and start to lift her shirt up and kiss the right buttons. The rest of the session was amazing I would say a 9. I would have given her a 10 if not that time of the month. But I did a bit of exploring on the back side as the front was a no go zone today. However very happy and will WIR.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So she said no and you kept going?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    So she said no and you kept going?
    ... because I know when somebody means a real no. This no was more of a flirty no

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dashing1000 View Post
    ... because I know when somebody means a real no. This no was more of a flirty no
    You’re going to jail
    Vs
    You are going to jail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw the Taiwanese Ruby and was disappointed with the services.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksugar View Post
    Saw the Taiwanese Ruby and was disappointed with the services.
    I thought I warned...

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast