Thread: Body tone - Kingsford Great Service

Junior Member(有D料到)

Body tone - Kingsford Great Service

Good morning Punters. This thread is a cross between an AR and for info purposes.

I’m a regular at Body Tone at Kingsford purely because the service from the receptionist is amazing but more importantly, my experiences have been all been positive. I’m generally a creature of habit and you could say I enjoy seeing the same ML particularly if there’s a connection.

Yesterday however, I was hoping The ML who I see regularly was off Work so I took the advice of the receptionist and tried a Thai ML, unfortunately her name escapes me, but I think it’s something along the lines of Kiki or Piki (Don’t quote me) Long story short, she is quite possibly one of the hottest Thai ML/WL I’ve ever come across. Stunning, big natural tits, amazing personality, beautiful smile and great massage skills if you’re like me and enjoy a soft relaxing massage with plenty of oil.She said she was 29 but has the looks and body of a 24/25 year old woman.

Any way lads, just a recommendation. I’m sure you wouldn’t be disappointed if you went and saw her.

Happy punting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review!