Thread: Coco through Mulan baby

Junior Member(有D料到)

Coco through Mulan baby

Person's Name : Coco

Establishment : Private apartment Macquarie Park

Date of Visit : 17 July 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Through Daisybaby/Mulanbaby on Wechat babydaisy666

Hours of Business : Fridays

Rates : $280 per hour for todays session for forum members $300 non forum member

Age : mid to late 20s (did not ask and I am bad with ages)

Size/shape : 165cm B cup, shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Mix Chinese. She told me some country bordering Russia. Great exotic got me pumping.

Services Provided : LFK, LK, BBBJ, DATY

Value for money/recommend? : YMMV, not for me. I'll stick with shops.

My experience/comments : Booked Coco through Daisy. Got there 15 minutes early was told Coco is running late and to wait for an additional 15 mins. Sh*t happens.

Language: She can speak english very well although with an accent.

Disclaimer: I am a new forum reader but an old fart at punting. I prefer ML for healing reasons but will do FS if the girl is petite, tight, has a great toned body, pretty face and great reviews.

I had Daisy a couple of weeks ago based on reviews by Jethro751 and others (Riff888 etc). I had an amazing time with Daisy and well worth the punt. Coco was recommended by Daisy and given her reputation was on the line, the initial Coco pic shows a hot and tone body, questionable face, but still decided to take that leap of faith and take one for forum punters.

I will be honest. First reaction, not as pretty as Daisy on both face and body. At this point if it wasn't for Daisy's reputation I would have walked. Nevertheless proceeded with the 1 hr session. Quick chat, settle funds, showered with Coco. Normally hard and will ask for BBBJ in the shower but I didn't ask this time.

Dried, got her to stand in front of the large mirror at the base of the bed while I stood behind rubbing my hands, body and reverse Italian all over her. Normally this sets the tone for DFK, GFE and catbath from top to bottom while stand, but unfortunately chemistry was not there.

Stopped and opted for a back massage to relax. Got super horny during massage. Ask her to lie down on her back. Tried DFK but was told LFK/LK only. Kiss, sucked and licked from head downwards. Was told to avoid the ears. Sensual neck (she has this cool small symbol tatt at the back base of her neck) and natural soft boobs, feeling super horny. Continue to suck and lick as the moans on louder. Proceeded down to eat the pussy by kissing, licking, tonguing the lips, flaps and thighs turned her on. She loved it. I am not into DATY but after a minute she was super wet and I did not want her to cum all over my face so I stopped, rinse and wash my face and mouth and got back to carassing and holding her body.

Back for more sucking and kissing of her body. Feeling horny, ask her to cap the dom. Mish with constant slow pumping. She knew I was going to explode so I quickly changed to spork position. Her moans were louder and boom she got me over the line. I'm piss (at myself) for not holding it longer as I was keen on side saddle and finishing with flat doggy or mish with her legs on my shoulders.

Cleaned up and with time remaining I asked for a massage. I can tell she is a noob at massages but still relaxing and enjoyable because we had a good chat. She is so cool with an awesome personality, super easy to get along. Anymore massaging and I will fall asleep as it was very relaxing. Switched to holding each other for a few minutes while chatting away like old time lovers to finish off. Made use of the whole hour. I always treat ladies with respect and make an effort to know them generically and never get involved.

Overall, neither satisfied or disappointed, results varies. For punters who love and are great at giving DATY will probably take her to cloud 9. haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Minathy8724 View Post

Establishment : Private apartment Macquarie Park

Date of Visit : 17 July 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Through Daisybaby/Mulanbaby on Wechat babydaisy666

Hours of Business : Fridays

Rates : $280 per hour for todays session for forum members $300 non forum member

Age : mid to late 20s (did not ask and I am bad with ages)

Size/shape : 165cm B cup, shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Mix Chinese. She told me some country bordering Russia. Great exotic got me pumping.

Services Provided : LFK, LK, BBBJ, DATY

Value for money/recommend? : YMMV, not for me. I'll stick with shops.

My experience/comments : Booked Coco through Daisy. Got there 15 minutes early was told Coco is running late and to wait for an additional 15 mins. Sh*t happens.

Language: She can speak english very well although with an accent.

Disclaimer: I am a new forum reader but an old fart at punting. I prefer ML for healing reasons but will do FS if the girl is petite, tight, has a great toned body, pretty face and great reviews.

I had Daisy a couple of weeks ago based on reviews by Jethro751 and others (Riff888 etc). I had an amazing time with Daisy and well worth the punt. Coco was recommended by Daisy and given her reputation was on the line, the initial Coco pic shows a hot and tone body, questionable face, but still decided to take that leap of faith and take one for forum punters.

I will be honest. First reaction, not as pretty as Daisy on both face and body. At this point if it wasn't for Daisy's reputation I would have walked. Nevertheless proceeded with the 1 hr session. Quick chat, settle funds, showered with Coco. Normally hard and will ask for BBBJ in the shower but I didn't ask this time.

Dried, got her to stand in front of the large mirror at the base of the bed while I stood behind rubbing my hands, body and reverse Italian all over her. Normally this sets the tone for DFK, GFE and catbath from top to bottom while stand, but unfortunately chemistry was not there.

Stopped and opted for a back massage to relax. Got super horny during massage. Ask her to lie down on her back. Tried DFK but was told LFK/LK only. Kiss, sucked and licked from head downwards. Was told to avoid the ears. Sensual neck (she has this cool small symbol tatt at the back base of her neck) and natural soft boobs, feeling super horny. Continue to suck and lick as the moans on louder. Proceeded down to eat the pussy by kissing, licking, tonguing the lips, flaps and thighs turned her on. She loved it. I am not into DATY but after a minute she was super wet and I did not want her to cum all over my face so I stopped, rinse and wash my face and mouth and got back to carassing and holding her body.

Back for more sucking and kissing of her body. Feeling horny, ask her to cap the dom. Mish with constant slow pumping. She knew I was going to explode so I quickly changed to spork position. Her moans were louder and boom she got me over the line. I'm piss (at myself) for not holding it longer as I was keen on side saddle and finishing with flat doggy or mish with her legs on my shoulders.

Cleaned up and with time remaining I asked for a massage. I can tell she is a noob at massages but still relaxing and enjoyable because we had a good chat. She is so cool with an awesome personality, super easy to get along. Anymore massaging and I will fall asleep as it was very relaxing. Switched to holding each other for a few minutes while chatting away like old time lovers to finish off. Made use of the whole hour. I always treat ladies with respect and make an effort to know them generically and never get involved.

Overall, neither satisfied or disappointed, results varies. For punters who love and are great at giving DATY will probably take her to cloud 9. haha
    Asian countries bordering Russia include Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and Mongolia. One of those?

Banned
    Thank you for the honest review!

Few people told me she is not that pretty, I think boys and girls taste different.

Because We think she’s pretty haha and All guys don’t think so...

Thank you for visiting and the report!

Quote Originally Posted by dang4d View Post
    .....賣花讚花香
    非常可食用的花朵,非常甜 😁👍

Banned
    Coco working Friday 7-August, please come visit

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I've seen the selfies on wechat and (apart from the parts blanked out) she looks pretty to me... maybe I have a girls taste too!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    But yes my female friends and I always used to argue about who was "pretty". They'd try to set me up with a friend and say "she's so pretty", then I would meet the girl and disagree entirely with their assessment..

Banned
    Yes boys have different views.

Banned
    Friday come again!
    Coco is working tomorrow
    Please visit

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

pretty face in my opinion

Establishment : Nice near new private apartment Macquarie Park

Date of Visit : last week

Hours of Business : Friday

Rates : $250 for 45mins

Size/shape : 165cm B cup

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Booked Coco through Daisy.

Language: She can speak english very well, compared to many other girls around

Got there on time, and one of the nice things was she joined me in the shower without asking which is a nice touch. We cleaned both each other in the shower, she's on the soft side (if you were looking for an athletic build) but slim side. Both dried of soon after and I jumped straight to bed with her. Surprised her English was much better than expected which makes a big diff for me. She sent BBBJ and I went DATY after. I could tell she was a bit nervous, kind of like a new gf type of thing. Went a few diff positions on top, under, cowgirl, doggie, lasted for about 25 mins then finished up. Ended up cuddling and chatting for a bit which was real nice.

Banned
    30143413-A24A-4782-A1B8-A008B64DA4FC.jpg

New photo from Coco
    She will be working today,
    come play with us!

Banned
    Coco is working today
    Come play with us ��

Banned
    Coco is on again today
    Please come visit