Thread: Smokers ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Exclamation Smokers ?

Do you feel that shops (& privates) should indicate whether the girls on their roster are smokers ?

As an ex-smoker is rather a put off to be having the smell around (at times).

Thoughts ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I know a lot of girls do smoke
    But its really rare you can smell it
    As they normally will take chewing gum n spray perfumes to cover it up
    As im a non smoker i rarely can tell

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I know a lot of girls do smoke
    But its really rare you can smell it
    As they normally will take chewing gum n spray perfumes to cover it up
    As im a non smoker i rarely can tell

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Nice thought, but it's not gonna happen.
    All the shops try to make their girls as appealing as possible to attract more bookings eg photoshopped pics, shave a few years off the age, add a bra cup size or two etc.
    They are not gonna add details that are likely to lead to less bookings for a girl.
    It's like a car salesman isn't gonna tell you that a car guzzles lots of fuel or a real estate agent isn't gonna tell you a house is on a flight path has lots of aeroplane noise in their ads. If you find out for yourself then fine, they will admit it, but they are not gonna tell you upfront in the ad. They are just gonna tell you all the good stuff in the ad to get you in.
    If it's an issue for you, your best bet is to ask the receptionist directly for a non-smoker girl.

Banned
    Smoking is too expensive!
    One smoke can buy one vegetable!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mulanbaby View Post
    Smoking is too expensive!
    One smoke can buy one vegetable!
    Yep. And the vegetable is better for your health than the smoke.

Being a non smoker myself I don't go much on that stale cigarette smell. Most girls chew gum or use mouth freshener to cover it up which is fine.....but for those that don't, it is a big put off for me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post

Being a non smoker myself I don't go much on that stale cigarette smell. Most girls chew gum or use mouth freshener to cover it up which is fine.....but for those that don't, it is a big put off for me.
    Yes a huge turn off if you are into kissing. Many girls do smoke (I found Korean and Japanese girls are more likely to smoke if working as WLs) and the girls know how to cover up cigarette smell. I guess its a way of killing the bad breath that comes with BBBJ and CIM.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post

The problem really is that the gum and mouth freshener only works to a small extent.

I do love a bit of DATY, but if the girl's a smoker, forget it, it does leave an after taste...
    And if your into DFK, nothing will hide it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Im a smoker who dosent smoke since 2006, i dont mind DFK but its not a deal breaker, if its on its on even if she is a smoker. But if she is a really heavy smoker and hasnt made an effort to cover up im happy to give up 40 or 50 bucks and move on because its a mood killer. If the room is reaking of smoke i will also move on and really by law they cant smoke in a work environment.
    Most girls are pretty good and if i come across what i have described i know straight away service is not her priority. My best mate is a smoker and i accommodate him when he visits ect with ash trays outside. But he says he actually smokes less around me because he cant be bothered standing out the back in the cold by himself.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As a smoker, you can definitely tell if the WL has a smoke in between. You can usually smell it on their fingers and the smell lingers for a good few hours.

As much as I appreciate if they list who smokes, it's definitely not a deal breaker for me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Always fun to have a ciggie with a WL after the main event

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Would like the disclaimer - not a deal breaker but still good to know

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Smoking doesn't mean bad breath. Some WLs do not smoke but have bad breath and many smoke but still taste good.

Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Smoking doesn't mean bad breath. Some WLs do not smoke but have bad breath and many smoke but still taste good.
    Spot on bro !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    That is so true. Also considering they probably rinse their mouths a hundred times per day

Junior Member(有D料到)
    anyone know any 420 friendly smoking WLs? or suspected as much

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Smokers in general are no go .. smell so bad