Thread: Found a nice private place in Parramatta.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Found a nice private place in Parramatta.

A friend of mine gave me a contact in Parramatta to try some months ago, at the time I wasn’t interested so I quickly forgot about it. I was in Parramatta today for work so I decided to give it a try.

I called the number and spoke to a lady, she's Chinese so if you speak mandarin then okay, English is also okay but best to keep it very basic. Anyway, I spoke to this lady who then gave me address, very close to Westfields (across the street) I was buzzed in and went up to the apartment.

There I met the lady I could see, her name was Anna – she said she was 24~25... im not sure if that was true but she did look about that age..
    As for looks, she has a pretty face and softly spoken and great figure and if you like bigger breasts then your in for a treat ��
    I quickly paid and went into a room for an hour, good session with the girl, I wasn’t rushed in and out and had a good chat with her.. I was rather surprised and due to the whole relaxed environment I tipped her another 50 lol
    She mentioned she was only there for a few days, so if your in Parramatta then maybe give her a try..

Mobile: 0416765619
    WeChat ID: kmm992333
    Last edited by Smurf_; 18-07-2020 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Incorrect wechat

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

MR

I had a visit to this place yesterday and Smurfs info is spot on, think the girls name was Honey, value for money, she knew what she was doing but the best thing, you know how good it is when a lady just enjoys what she does, yeah, you know!! It just leaves you wanting more, so I did another two hours. Worth trying if you haven't

Banned
    Phone number has incoming call restrictions, wechat id seems unresponsive? (Perhaps its because i added them acouple hrs ago)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tan30 View Post
    Phone number has incoming call restrictions, wechat id seems unresponsive? (Perhaps its because i added them acouple hrs ago)
    nb: the 1st 2 posts in this thread... both 1st time posters, same day posters... ahhhh

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    oops - sorry, your right I double checked it, the number is 0451181890
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    nb: the 1st 2 posts in this thread... both 1st time posters, same day posters... ahhhh
    Good catch; didnt notice that

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good job the number didn't work, might've been Smurfs missus number, not dodgey, I went back, thumbs up, Honey. I should have booked more time upfront,couldn't get extra this time, as next punter was waiting,might've been Smurfs missus lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can confirm this place is good, went last night and saw some young girl (late 20's size 5!)

Really sexy, apparently they change their numbers or wechat often? anyway I managed to grab this one from them

mmexport1602491917381.jpg

Also Mobile 0486003308
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    bro they are getting smarter lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    sucks so far gotta keep it somewhat local
    JACKIE BOY

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If there asian that just not worth it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    anyone checked it out lately? what's on offer and any rates?