Thread: Found a nice private place in Parramatta.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Found a nice private place in Parramatta.

A friend of mine gave me a contact in Parramatta to try some months ago, at the time I wasn’t interested so I quickly forgot about it. I was in Parramatta today for work so I decided to give it a try.

I called the number and spoke to a lady, she's Chinese so if you speak mandarin then okay, English is also okay but best to keep it very basic. Anyway, I spoke to this lady who then gave me address, very close to Westfields (across the street) I was buzzed in and went up to the apartment.

There I met the lady I could see, her name was Anna – she said she was 24~25... im not sure if that was true but she did look about that age..
    As for looks, she has a pretty face and softly spoken and great figure and if you like bigger breasts then your in for a treat ��
    I quickly paid and went into a room for an hour, good session with the girl, I wasn’t rushed in and out and had a good chat with her.. I was rather surprised and due to the whole relaxed environment I tipped her another 50 lol
    She mentioned she was only there for a few days, so if your in Parramatta then maybe give her a try..

Mobile: 0416765619
    WeChat ID: kmm992333
    Last edited by Smurf_; 18-07-2020 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Incorrect wechat