Thread: Natalia - thick Russian/Taiwanese mix

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Natalia - thick Russian/Taiwanese mix

Date:16/6/2020
    ML: Natalia
    Price:$70 for 30 mins
    Recommended: yes, for those of us who enjoy thick girls.

Stopped in at RBM early in the week to blow off some steam and see who was available 'in the new world' so to speak. This shop is a bit run down and under maintained, but in my past experience with Tiffany the manager the service is always customer oriented and the ladies are keen to please.

I walked up the narrow stairs and was let in by Natalia, who I was surprised to hear had almost perfect english and a slight slavic accent despite her purely asian appearance, so my attention was secured. Tiffany asked if I was happy with her, I confirmed and was led to the back of the shop to one of the 3 rooms. The rooms are small and essentially only feature a massage table, which is understandable for the price. Had a quick chat to Natalia and agreed to stay for a 1/2 hour massage and happy ending, including their signature prostate massage, I know it's not for everyone, but when it's done right, you're right done.
    Part one was good, a decent full body oil massage with good pressure and attention to muscle groups, not just a rub down. There was plenty of flirty chat which was appreciated and some cheeky teasing aswell.
    Part two, Natalia asked me to turn over and was all smiles as she massaged my thighs and stomach and then moved onto my lad, she took her time to massage the shaft and head, changing strokes and pressure, the kind of HJ that you wish would go forever. She moved herself between my legs so mine were resting on hers and after about 5 minutes she donnned the glove and lubed her hand, massaging the back door before gently sliding in and finding the g spot very quickly. Natalia really knows what she is doing here and edged me closer and closer over about 10 minutes. She keeps her attention on the lad, making sure you are able to savour every stroke. Needless to say it ended explosively.
    Natalia cleaned me up and sent me on my way with a smile on my face.

7/10
    Great service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review bro!

Shop Owner
    Thanks Northman good review.looking forward see you again

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This shop is good went there before

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chatswood2067 View Post
    This shop is good went there before
    Long time no see you.hope see you soon

Shop Owner
    Hi all ,Aussia young girl Natalia working today,please make your booking to experience good massage &prostate &dragon tendon massage& Extreme Good Services

Shop Owner
    Hi all ,Aussia young girl Natalia roster tomorrow,please make your booking to experience good massage &prostate &dragon tendon massage& Extreme Good Services