Thread: Serenity Woodridge

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Serenity Woodridge

Name: J
    Nationality: PRC dam thought she was Japanese
    Description: Pleasant, B cup, slim bod.
    Massage: Asked for soft and got soft, some brushing and accidental encouragement.I initiated flip and we discussed further techniques. Agreed upon this.
    Unfortunately she was newbie so you know its a lottery - either timid and not experienced in service delivery or push the right buttons and away you go.
    After about 10 mins after the flip despite my encouragement I got the stare into space as the massage continued. I knew this was going no where towards my requirements.
    Finished and left 10 min early. Usual fee for massage and option 2.
    To be fair she was pleasant and tried to do what she thought would be enough to get me over the line but " the usual" doesn't do it for me. Maybe with more experience she might be more responsive but I keep thinking Chinese.
    Some may find her technique adequate but alas.
    4FoW2

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Good report, yeah the basics just don't cut it anymore. Have they moved or is this a second shop?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Good report, yeah the basics just don't cut it anymore. Have they moved or is this a second shop?
    Underwood - Kingston Rd apologies.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Name: J
    Nationality: PRC dam thought she was Japanese
    Description: Pleasant, B cup, slim bod.
    Massage: Asked for soft and got soft, some brushing and accidental encouragement.I initiated flip and we discussed further techniques. Agreed upon this.
    Unfortunately she was newbie so you know its a lottery - either timid and not experienced in service delivery or push the right buttons and away you go.
    After about 10 mins after the flip despite my encouragement I got the stare into space as the massage continued. I knew this was going no where towards my requirements.
    Finished and left 10 min early. Usual fee for massage and option 2.
    To be fair she was pleasant and tried to do what she thought would be enough to get me over the line but " the usual" doesn't do it for me. Maybe with more experience she might be more responsive but I keep thinking Chinese.
    Some may find her technique adequate but alas.
    4FoW2
    not sure why you would still go to this shop, nowdays there are plenty of better shops with guarenteed results out there to be stuck in Underwood...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boqin View Post
    Hi friend please respect - to get good service from Chinese girl call her May New. This is a fun way to say pretty girl in Chinese langauge. This is easy to say for English speaker.
    Thanks - I'm sure that will make all the difference.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Does Molly still work at Serenity?

M.A.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boqin View Post
    Welcome. Please think of me when balls deep.
    Boqin- You don't get what you think at Serenity and please look up the term sarcasm.
    MA- Never came across a Molly there but I would not say I'm a regular nor have been much since post COVID - shame Emily Taiw went home.
    4 FoW2

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    MA The last time I seen her well before the Covid she gave it away Bro

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    MA The last time I seen her well before the Covid she gave it away Bro
    Thanks for the info. She was a favourite.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is this serenity massage anything to the serenity on Stafford road near Kedron. I drove past the other day it’s on the corner
    So now I’m curious if sister shop

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by boringdays View Post
    Is this serenity massage anything to the serenity on Stafford road near Kedron. I drove past the other day it’s on the corner
    So now I’m curious if sister shop
    I think that might be Sakura u saw. Small whitish wooden house with couple of signs on fence?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    [QUOTE=reddoor;1990032]I think that might be Sakura u saw. Small whitish wooden house with couple of signs on fence?[/

Yes I had a look this morning driving past. You are right thank you. Should have gone to spec saver

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been to sakura 3-4 times everytime hoping for a gem but haven't really experienced anything worth signing up to frequent flyer program

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bravolima View Post
    Been to sakura 3-4 times everytime hoping for a gem but haven't really experienced anything worth signing up to frequent flyer program
    I concur exactly the same experiences