Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Conversations with WLs/MLs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anything and everything.
    I generally ask them about themselves and see where the convo goes.
    Holidays, likes, dislikes, family, life....whatever theynfeel comfortable talking about.
    As for talking about me pretty much anything is okay except exactly where i live or my partners name.
    Nothing to hide but always protective.
    Over the years i have learnt an awful lot about many working ladies.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    That’s actually quite annoying to them. “Pervert say”.
    Like ask about how many customers they seen? What info you want to get from that question? If they say 5, will you be upset? You ask for what? It makes them feel uncomfortable. Or ask if they like to play with big cock? Again, for what? Unpleasant feeling but I guess you don’t really care for their feelings.
    There are some questions you should avoid. If you ask these questions to not be a boring and lame person, it’s unhelpful.
    “Do you have boyfriend?” You ask if you really like them and want to go a bit further. If not, why want to ask? Most of them are actually in tie so why ask?
    “How many customers you seen today?”
    “Do you like this job?”
    Yep fully agree with you there. They are useless questions and even disrespectful

Most MLs hate their job. They do it as their English is so poor, that they can’t get legit jobs which pay well. Waitressing or cleaning are the only other options. Sometimes they are forced into the job if they are tied to the mafia, but of course no ML is going to discuss this

They are not impressed by big cocks. They’ve seen hundreds of cocks - big, medium, small and tiny. It’s all just a bit of flesh and they are not turned on. About as exciting for them as for a female doctor doing a digital rectal exam. All that matters is that you cum quickly and don’t put fingers inside her pussy or ass

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Yep fully agree with you there. They are useless questions and even disrespectful

Most MLs hate their job. They do it as their English is so poor, that they can’t get legit jobs which pay well. Waitressing or cleaning are the only other options. Sometimes they are forced into the job if they are tied to the mafia, but of course no ML is going to discuss this

They are not impressed by big cocks. They’ve seen hundreds of cocks - big, medium, small and tiny. It’s all just a bit of flesh and they are not turned on. About as exciting for them as for a female doctor doing a digital rectal exam. All that matters is that you cum quickly and don’t put fingers inside her pussy or ass
    I know I've had many misconceptions of the Ladies blown out of my male penile brain over the years after listening to what they have to say and their thoughts. Anybody that has had relationships or marriages shouldn't be surprised. After all they are still women.

I point to my shit skin and talk about I don't use toilet paper to wipe my bum. They always have an adorable reaction after that n proceed to give me bbfs and cof.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    I point to my shit skin and talk about I don't use toilet paper to wipe my bum. They always have an adorable reaction after that n proceed to give me bbfs and cof.
    I bet they do all that just to avoid having to do DD on you bro.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12