Girl quantity: 6-8
Girl quality: very good
operation hours: 12- 4am

In Chatswood 60, I chose a stunning girl called Bella, she is Chinese she looks very young like 21 ages and cute beautiful!She is around 163 cm and looks busty around 49KG I think, Her boobs looks very nice natural and Big C cups, such a most beautiful S-body shape!Her face is the most beautiful and cute I have seen before like a japanese one, she is a university student and have very good English communication!When we in the shower, she very nicely give me a wash and boobs body to body and kiss makes me very horny at the beginning. In the bed she kiss like a girlfriend and gives me much passion and excitement, good riming, the 69 what’s very nice and Daty, really good at DFK, makes me like fall in love, and in the end part she gives me nice massage and very gentle, feel relief! haha she is very funny and we have a great fun in the room, I definitely will see her again!pretty much cute stunning busty girl~~ I give her 9/10 score!awesome!very happy with her and can’t forgettable!very nice one