Thread: Maria - Hot Session With A Nepalese Filipina

Senior Member(無間使者)

Maria - Hot Session With A Nepalese Filipina

Hi Feeling a bit horny after not punting for more than a week so I figured I needed some release. So I checked Newtown Pretty Baby Massage and its roster and I got so excited as I wanted to see someone familiar with my needs as I want to make it a sure punt. Texted Penny for some information as to who she will recommend as she knows what will work for me. And she mentioned Maria formerly known as Micky the Nepalese-Filipina is back in the shop and working. Yes I would gladly take Maria please as she is a sweetheart! So I freshen up and went to the shop knowing it is going to be a good start to the week.

Arrived at the shop early and greeted at reception by Penny and the lovely girls. Told to wait inside the room and Maria to get ready. Also given a glass of water as always Penny looking after you. It did not take long as finances were settled and I was shown to the room and told to get ready and enjoy.

Intro

Off with the clothes and onto my birthday suit. I can feel Little Boi getting excited while waiting for Maria in the room. Within a minute someone came knocking at the door. And there she was - Another Exotic beauty - the Nepalese Filipina mix babe! Sweet smile, pretty face, ample breasts, peach ass, a real buxom girl! Now sporting long blonde hair which suited her well. And those C Cup breasts nearly popping out of those singlet top ( NO BRA! Nipples protruding OMG!) she’s wearing along with the mini skirt really made my blood boil!!! Guess she sensed my excitement by the cheeky smile I gave her. She then gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and told me to relax as we have time for everything. And so goes...

Part 1

The disrobe was amazing. Those puppies popping out of that top was a welcome sight. And then the skirt goes too. Yes! She is shaved down there. I touched her kitty and give her a kiss and it was nice to cop a feel. She motioned me to lay down. So I laid on the table and she commenced the massage with enough oil on my back. Good use of the hands and elbows mainly on my back, my shoulders and neck. Also some on my legs and feet. We also have time to catch up with each other. She is a mix of Nepal and Filipino heritage. 20 years young (OMG we really are spoilt brothers!) and still studying. Now she switched to her B2B massage and it is the usual good body slide from my back to my bum and back. Her nipples are getting hard as they wander around my body and she also does these breaths and kisses in my neck and ears. It was stimulating for me especially for the Lil Boi. Which brings us in time for...

Part 2

Once I was told to flip over I felt my cock grow as I saw her naked body again. It’s a huge turn on as you see a young girl naked beside you smiling and is going to please you in the next 15 minutes or so. She commenced the frontal B2B massage which really made me hard. She went from my head down to my chest, tummy and legs with her curvy, sexy body and perky breasts. She also does a bit of a tease and moaning while doing the slide, I can feel her pert nipples go hard as she was going up and down on me! She then felt my penis getting hard and gave me a cheeky smile. She knows I am ready for the HJ . So she sat herself beside me and caressed my nipples while she’s grinding her pussy on my legs making me harder. I grabbed her butt cheeks and fondled her breasts, then played with her pussy which is wet by now. At that moment, she began stroking my cock and concentrated in bringing me to orgasm by sexy eye contact and a bit of moaning. Also gave me a LFK which is always a bonus! The build up was good as i blew my load quickly. She didn’t stop until the last drop came out. A bit of LFK to finish off after wiping away the cum on my belly. After wipe down, she then offered if I wanted to have a shower and accepted to clean the rest of the oil on my whole body.

The Aftermath

After the shower, I got dressed and thanked Maria for an enjoyable afternoon and making me happy at the end of a busy day. And also for letting me finally meet her this time at the new shop. Also thanked Penny on the way out and left with a happy face.

Conclusion

Disclaimer: YMMV Brothers! She told me after the session that we clicked together that’s why I get her to kiss me LFK and allowed pussy play and that there is the good feeling she would do more. Guess what that means folks - if she likes you, she will do more to make you happy. By the way, she is rostered again today, Tuesday.

English/Communication: 8/10
    Massage Skills: 8/10
    GFE: 8/10

WIR: Definitely. Good VFM. Shop, Service and Girls A++

Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Banned
    Holy shit!! Nice ar. Ive never experienced a filipino girl before