Thread: Anna Japanese Pocket Rocket

Junior Member(有D料到)

Anna Japanese Pocket Rocket

Being new here I decided to add a review. After reading about the Japanese girl Anna I decided to try my luck on Sunday. I managed to get a booking in the afternoon. She has a fabulous demeanor and quiet a bubbly personality. Upon entering the room it was intense DFK as I explored her petite body. She has a great little body and loves to play. We had a quick shower then onto the bed for some an intense oral assault for both of us. Her BBBJ is fabulous with lots of gagging and salvia and plenty of hand work. Her pussy is heaven nice and smooth and she loves having it eaten. After some intense oral I had her bouncing on my cock as she rode me cowgirl as I explode into the dom for end of round one. Second round began again with some intense oral with us in 69 as I am eating and sticking a digit in her pussy she was exploding in a loud orgasm then down she went to swallow mean until I blew my load in her mouth. Anna a very warm and accommodating girl and definitely up there with one of my best punts.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She is definitely good
    But i wnt said she is petite

Skinny mayb