ML's Name : Yaya
    Establishment : CBD Style Massage

Date of Visit : 21 July 2020
    Contact Weblink : https://www.cbdstylemassage.com.au/
    Wechat: purchase__agent
    Phone : (02) 8963 0000
    Hours of Business : 10:00 til 19:00
    Rates : 30 min $40, 45 min $60, 60 min $70

Age : wechat says 25 but she told me shes 29 (just older than me!)
    Size/shape : fit body, very busty (natural) - I'd say Ds, tanned, big round ass
    Services Provided : B2B Sensual Massage and NHJ
    Value for money/recommend? : Yes, if you're into fit, busty girls

My experience/comments :
    Been wanting to check this place out since last week following Jumper's review. Been sussing out the roster for the last few days and decided to bite the bullet as I was working in the office today (usually WFH). Messaged around 11am to see who was available during lunch. Options were Yaya and Suzy - heard Jumper recommended Yaya so I booked her and left the office around 1245. Place is in an office building, level 1 and straight ahead as you exit the lift (thankfully no one in the lift with me). Opened door and a young mamasan walked out and knew straight away i was there for Yaya. Guided me into room 4 and she said she'd get her. Slowly took off my suit and Yaya walked in that dress shes got in the photo (but she was wearing a shirt showing cleavage on top). Sorted finances ($40) and told me to strip.

Part 1
    Great massage, good pressure, sometimes I forgot I was in a RNT joint! Conversation was good, she has great english, she asked if I came from work, if I'm going back, if I've been here before etc. Massaged top half and then moved to the bottom massaging legs. Slight touches of my little bro before she started to reach around and grab it tighter. She asked if I wanted extra to which i said hell yeah. $50 usual seemed all that was on offer, however I understand Jumper may have got more. Obviously not one to push, and possibly due to my short 30 min booking $50 was OK for me.

Part 2
    I turned over and she started to undress. Shaved pussy, big breasts, large erect puffy nipples. She came around the table and stood next to me and started off slow whilst i touched her breasts and nipples. She then climbed onto the table and turned around so her ass was on my chest and began tugging harder while I grabbed her breasts from behind like reverse cowgirl. Wanted to play with her pussy so I got her to kneel on the table to the side. She was OK with FOV and she was getting wet. Didn't want to cum too quick so got her to slow down whilst I licked and sucked her breasts. I really wanted to eat her pussy but maybe next time for a repeat customer.

She got me over the line as I played with her pussy and she cleaned up and asked if I wanted a foot massage to finish. I said neck and turned back over. Was grabbing her ass while she did my neck and I could feel her breasts hit the back of my head non stop.

Time was up so sorted out finances and got changed back into my suit. She gave me hand sanitizer on the way out and a grabbed my ass telling me to come back.

Overall
    Sophia, looks 8/10 (face was OK), body (9/10), massage 9/10, service 9/10
    GFE, sexy, decently sized assets, fit

Cheers lads!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review, might have to check this place out, next time I'm in the office

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review. We definitely check it out when I’m back in the office.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    so good she changed name at the end of it lol

Banned
    Yaya... or Yoyo ?
    No YAYA currently on roster

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Yaya... or Yoyo ?
    No YAYA currently on roster
    It’s definitely Yaya. And the AR is accurate as to looks and performance