Thread: YTD

Senior Member(無間使者)

YTD

Feedback
    Plumeria - Nisha good performer has a low bar to jump over / Annie typical Chinese , helpful to a point and price
    Vivi’s - Niki always helpful in almost every way , works for Tanya enough said
    Hua - Various Chinese all helpful to a point , some variable over time
    TTN - Sugar , Nadiya , Glow , Ebony , all worth a visit each has there own value , owner helpful
    5 * - Vicky, Queenie, Naomi , Misaki , Asami, all have habits worth going back for. Good shop set up
    Jap Shiatsu Sherw[/INDENT]– Typical mid level Japanese performance, if you like a challenge then over time leakages can occur
    Thai Wellington R[/INDENT]– Thai ladies , all helpful in different scales , worth visiting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Plumeria...! is that close?
    Which advert?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rojerramjet View Post
    Feedback
    Plumeria - Nisha good performer has a low bar to jump over / Annie typical Chinese , helpful to a point and price
    TTN - Sugar , Nadiya , Glow , Ebony , all worth a visit each has there own value , owner helpful
    5 * - Vicky, Queenie, Naomi , Misaki , Asami, all have habits worth going back for. Good shop set up
    Jap Shiatsu Sherw[/INDENT]– Typical mid level Japanese performance, if you like a challenge then over time leakages can occur
    Thai Wellington R[/INDENT]– Thai ladies , all helpful in different scales , worth visiting.
    Concise, enough info for others to explore. Appreciated.
    What is HUA plz
    4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice list, thanks for that. I found Misaki very attractive, how is Asami in comparison?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Four posts so far
    Four usernames
    Guess how many users?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilly View Post
    Four posts so far
    Four usernames
    Guess how many users?
    Are you going to copy and paste that into every thread now after four posts?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Concise, enough info for others to explore. Appreciated.
    What is HUA plz
    4FoW2
    Name of the place @ west end

Google will help you find it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the list, a couple names on there I was interested in and now will have to try.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cmon Tilly, lets not do this!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rojerramjet View Post
    Feedback
    Well, this post obviously has no regard to protect the identity of girls, or some shop owners?

I’ll offer a comment on two of the above for mentioned……

1. Visited Jap shop once, about 2 years ago? There was no challenge, FS offered at first meeting. Yep, gets wet, really wet…..but not a squirter. Plus her muff had more stubble on it than Clint Eastwoods chin!!! Hygiene in the shop is more than questionable…..never returned.

2. Thai shop, visited roughly a month ago….last time I was there was about 3 years ago? No booking, just a walk in, met by a PYT. Handed over $80 entry fee, for one hour massage. Communication was diabolical. She spoke perfect English….but it all seemed like too much effort for her, chatting? Instructed to flip, after 20 minutes. Menu offered maxed out at NHJ, no touching…I politely declined the offer. Pineapples where never discussed.
    Told to flip again…back to face down. 10 minutes later, time was up, apparently…..have a nice day!!! She then disappeared.
    $80 for 30 minutes of prodding, poking, and yawning.
    Never again, Wellington…I’ve given you the boot!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
    Well, this post obviously has no regard to protect the identity of girls, or some shop owners?

1. Visited Jap shop once, about 2 years ago? There was no challenge, FS offered at first meeting. Yep, gets wet, really wet…..but not a squirter. Plus her muff had more stubble on it than Clint Eastwoods chin!!! Hygiene in the shop is more than questionable…..never returned.

2. Thai shop, visited roughly a month ago….last time I was there was about 3 years ago? No booking, just a walk in, met by a PYT. Handed over $80 entry fee, for one hour massage. Communication was diabolical. She spoke perfect English….but it all seemed like too much effort for her, chatting? Instructed to flip, after 20 minutes. Menu offered maxed out at NHJ, no touching…I politely declined the offer. Pineapples where never discussed.
    Told to flip again…back to face down. 10 minutes later, time was up, apparently…..have a nice day!!! She then disappeared.
    $80 for 30 minutes of prodding, poking, and yawning.
    The Jap shop are you referring to the one at Sherw? I thought that was legit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post

why ? care to share ???

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Selecta View Post
    Plumeria...! is that close?
    Which advert?
    Annerley

https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...ANNE-GiGi.html

Nisha is usually on Tuesdays

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Which nationality Nisha ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLBRI View Post
    Which nationality Nisha ?
    She is gone. I think she was from Cambodia or Myanmar.
    PRC boilers have taken over now. Used be an Aussie dude running it, new management offer you Chinese speaking "Koreans" lol.