Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Feel Good Lutwyche

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Dream is back

Quote Originally Posted by Allblack57 View Post
    Anyone know what has happened to Dream? She seems to have stopped working.
    I met with Dream today at FG. I was hoping for high expectations on service (based on a couple of comments I read), but was very disappointed. She must have being having an 'off' day. She seemed dis-engaged, not interested, or pissed off about something.

Anyway, I declined any Xtra options, as she didn't put any effort into her work. Yes. Massage was OK, but nothing in creating mood. No TT, or anything erotic. She offered Xtra option (verbally), while I was still on my stomach, just 10 mins into the massage. This destroyed the vibe.

She said that she will be working Tues & Wed's each week, as she has another job (not related to Massage).

Just to confirm, she is short, with solid build, brown short hair and is from Vietnam.

Good Luck.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    similar level to E and A
    There was one time I teried four hands (A and E). Both tried their best to please me (money motivation probably). A didn't do kiss before but she gave a french kiss that time. In the end, I came on A's perfect tits.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockdick038 View Post
    There was one time I teried four hands (A and E). Both tried their best to please me (money motivation probably). A didn't do kiss before but she gave a french kiss that time. In the end, I came on A's perfect tits.
    thats amazing rd, please tell us more.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    thats amazing rd, please tell us more.
    I wonder if that's A or E posting hahaha

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789