Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Feel Good Lutwyche

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had a session with E*** recently - young, nice slim body, enhanced breasts but not the easiest to build a rapport with. Was ok overall with fairly standard offerings but would likely see others in future.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SushiDelight View Post
    Had a session with E*** recently - young, nice slim body, enhanced breasts but not the easiest to build a rapport with. Was ok overall with fairly standard offerings but would likely see others in future.
    She's likely getting tired of this industry but staying for the money. Have seen her on and off throughout the last 5 years. Definitely nice and slim body, but at times feeling like she lacks enthusiasm. Used to be a huge tease with body slides with occasional accidental insertions... but offerings are more standard now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I was referring to new girl not the well known owner

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by angrybirdy View Post
    Try jap Saki at SSDS, baby fat, very cute. I think she barely 18 haha
    Did you end up to have ML with her bro?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula2000 View Post
    yes she’s cute, looks youngish, but still hesitant to do too much. Worth visiting but don’t expect too much
    Did you hit the homerun with her eventually?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=SmithChips;2505364..... Used to be a huge tease with body slides with occasional accidental insertions... but offerings are more standard now.[/QUOTE]

gee that doesent sound like just a tease - with insertion, nothing is accidental !!! :> you must have been her fav - I had nothing like that with her!!! yes - she was a tease and nothing much more in my experience....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wasted time and money.

Duplicated message.
    Last edited by Temporaryvisits; 07-10-2022 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Duplicated

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Disappointing

After discovering this forum, it made me wonder about massage parlours. Visited FG as it’s near where I live. Requested for an hour booking via text from 7:30pm.

My goal was to get a relaxation massage and enjoy the touch for 60 minutes and whatever extra she offered during, see how I go but would have hesitated to pay FS parlour price especially if the massage was shit. But could have tipped that much.

Got greeted by an Indian or Latino lady, who insisted she will do a good service session for 30 minutes as 60 minutes is too long for her. So I took it.

She told me to take my clothes off and lie down and be back. Took her almost 5 minutes for her to come into the room. She asked me what I wanted and I stated I am unsure as this is my first visit. Probably a rookie mistake. Surprisingly, she offered FS for $150 and no condom sex for $200. This immediately put me off. I then clearly stated that my main goal is to get a relaxing massage and was hoping to have a happy ending. She quoted $100 for that with the body rub… I told her see how the massage goes and I’d go from there.

Shittest massage I received. Basically rubbed body oil all over my body and would not entertain anywhere my balls, not even legs. So I said fuck it and told her I am not interested in her service. She insisted that I take a handjob at least for $50 which was rather infuriating.

In saying that, I would appreciate if somebody could recommend me a massage parlour and what standard charges you pay for in the private message. I would want to experience the massage parlour one more time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Temporaryvisits View Post
    After discovering this forum, it made me wonder about massage parlours. Visited FG as it’s near where I live. Requested for an hour booking via text from 7:30pm.

My goal was to get a relaxation massage and enjoy the touch for 60 minutes and whatever extra she offered during, see how I go but would have hesitated to pay FS parlour price especially if the massage was shit. But could have tipped that much.

Got greeted by an Indian or Latino lady, who insisted she will do a good service session for 30 minutes as 60 minutes is too long for her. So I took it.

She told me to take my clothes off and lie down and be back. Took her almost 5 minutes for her to come into the room. She asked me what I wanted and I stated I am unsure as this is my first visit. Probably a rookie mistake. Surprisingly, she offered FS for $150 and no condom sex for $200. This immediately put me off. I then clearly stated that my main goal is to get a relaxing massage and was hoping to have a happy ending. She quoted $100 for that with the body rub… I told her see how the massage goes and I’d go from there.

Shittest massage I received. Basically rubbed body oil all over my body and would not entertain anywhere my balls, not even legs. So I said fuck it and told her I am not interested in her service. She insisted that I take a handjob at least for $50 which was rather infuriating.

In saying that, I would appreciate if somebody could recommend me a massage parlour and what standard charges you pay for in the private message. I would want to experience the massage parlour one more time.
    You sound like one of the other jealous shop owners...

Senior Member(無間使者)

That sounds like a really odd experience at FG. They generally have decent girls and are fair with pricing for extras etc.

What was the name of this lady?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    That sounds like a really odd experience at FG. They generally have decent girls and are fair with pricing for extras etc.

What was the name of this lady?
    I think her name was Selena or something along that line. I am not sure if she was indian or latino, but her body shape would suggest south american. It was very disappointing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    You sound like one of the other jealous shop owners...
    Definitely not a massage shop owner lol. I have no reason to lie here. I can even share the text message I sent to FG as I left the shop. I left feeing very annoyed to sign up to this forum.

In fact, I’d love a recommendation and waiting for someone to PM me.

Senior Member(無間使者)

LOL !!!

Does anyone believe this chenglish shit ???

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by xzaq View Post
    LOL !!!

Personally find it so strange that a fellow punter would defend the shop or doubt the factual post I made. YMMV of course, but that was 100% factual. Wrote the entire thing on the phone so may have spelling/grammar errors but you are incorrect to assume I speak Chenglish lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitely not a massage shop owner lol. I have no reason to lie here. I can even share the text message I sent to FG as I left the shop. I left feeing very annoyed to sign up to this forum.

In fact, I’d love a recommendation and waiting for someone to PM me.
    Yes share your message to prove your innocence

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksugar View Post
    Yes share your message to prove your innocence
    https://ibb.co/ftjGk2q
    https://ibb.co/C5VNhy1

There ya go. I don’t normally sign up to these forums and only prefer browsing but I was annoyed enough to create an account here. But seems like the general culture of this forum is to doubt first time posters lol
    Last edited by Temporaryvisits; 07-10-2022 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Reuploading imgs

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by xzaq View Post
    LOL !!!

I wrote the entire thing on my phone and didn’t check for spelling or grammar errors. But, you are incorrect to assume that I speak Chenglish, whatever that is. Of course, your expeirence of this shop may differ so if you don’t believe what I wrote, that’s fine, take it with a grain of salt.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You got me with
    "Got greeted by an Indian or Latino lady,"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I visit FG occasionally and always been happy. Interested to hear more about tempvisits's unfortunate experience.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Should have walked

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast