Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 106

Thread: Feel Good Lutwyche

  1. #81
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    23-04-2018
    Posts
    34
    Another success with S***R @Anytime, willing to please, nice tats, not much conversation but emotionally clicked.. a lot of tongue action eventhough I'm worried about the Covid thingy but I just couldn't help myself to stop at that point of time. Opt for soft massage, ticked - delivered. Opt for all off part 2 sessions, ticked - delivered with exceptional quality. I donít know how I ended up on top of her and cum in between the boobs haha but her hands never off my lil bro.
    I met the other girl when I entered the shop but she says she got an appointment in 5mins, but she is so accommodating.. should have ask her name.. i guess is the number name.

  2. #82
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    23-04-2018
    Posts
    34
    I'm in love with Anytime, had a great session with the softest pair of hands. Definitely revisit her again.
    Btw, I was wrong with the other girl who greeted me last session, she must K*** (need to try her as well) as I saw the number name girl today, not my type and T*** is cute but chubby, not my type either (YMMV!!)

  3. #83
    99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Join Date
    03-10-2012
    Posts
    2,171
    Quote Originally Posted by angrybirdy View Post
    I'm in love with Anytime, had a great session with the softest pair of hands. Definitely revisit her again.
    Btw, I was wrong with the other girl who greeted me last session, she must K*** (need to try her as well) as I saw the number name girl today, not my type and T*** is cute but chubby, not my type either (YMMV!!)
    sounds like Love is in the air

  4. #84
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    119
    Each to there own, I find number the best body by far but ..... with T not the best body but her massage skills are good and good connection, and her head massage just melts me

  5. #85
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    17-05-2020
    Posts
    15
    The numbers GFE is outstanding & is very "fall-in-love-with-able" as I'm sure many have discovered hehe...

    Does anybody know the name of the young lady there with braces?

  6. #86
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    02-05-2014
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    sounds like Love is in the air
    He already is..hahaha

  7. #87
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    04-09-2015
    Posts
    159
    Love? Only if you've been back every free day or even twice in a day, or sat in yhe car outside yhe shop waiting for the girl to finish her last client so you can drive her home.

  8. #88
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    18-06-2015
    Posts
    387
    Quote Originally Posted by flaminggoose View Post
    The numbers GFE is outstanding & is very "fall-in-love-with-able" as I'm sure many have discovered hehe...

    Does anybody know the name of the young lady there with braces?
    Heaven is full of them

  9. #89
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    21-11-2015
    Posts
    1,796
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    Heaven is full of them
    Is her name Oden?

  10. #90
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    28-08-2020
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    Love? Only if you've been back every free day or even twice in a day, or sat in yhe car outside yhe shop waiting for the girl to finish her last client so you can drive her home.
    I am sure there are punters doing these errands for girls all over the place.

  11. #91
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    21-11-2015
    Posts
    1,796
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelFace View Post
    I am sure there are punters doing these errands for girls all over the place.
    It's the BF's waiting to pick them up that makes me laugh. Gullible fools.

  12. #92
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    04-09-2015
    Posts
    159
    BF or BW.........

  13. #93
    99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Join Date
    03-10-2012
    Posts
    2,171
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    BF or BW.........
    True that happened to a girl at a north side shop 4-5 yrs ago. I was her last client. Had fun. Offered her a lift which she accepted. And she didnít get back to her apartment until just after midnight ....

  14. #94
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    17-05-2020
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    Heaven is full of them
    lol..... cheers

  15. #95
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    21-11-2015
    Posts
    1,796
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    True that happened to a girl at a north side shop 4-5 yrs ago. I was her last client. Had fun. Offered her a lift which she accepted. And she didnít get back to her apartment until just after midnight ....
    Yeah, some of those old sat navs were just crap. 😂

  16. #96
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    22-07-2020
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Yeah, some of those old sat navs were just crap. 😂
    "And then we got McDonald's and the girl at the window gave me her number, and then I got home and decided to do a workout and beat the world deadlift record"

    Somehow I still haven't made it out to Anytime, but I need an addition to my regular haunts

  17. #97
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    17-09-2020
    Location
    Brisbane city
    Posts
    2

    Red face Feel good Massage Brisbane girl

    Wowwww ... I went there before COVID and see Ella there , she have smoking hot body not skinny but so hot with bum and big tits, puss... tastes so goood if anyone into puss..should try. Canít wait to see her again

  18. #98
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    29-05-2014
    Posts
    493
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy91 View Post
    Wowwww ... I went there before COVID and see Ella there , she have smoking hot body not skinny but so hot with bum and big tits, puss... tastes so goood if anyone into puss..should try. Canít wait to see her again
    sounds like business is getting desperate???

  19. #99
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    28-08-2020
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    sounds like business is getting desperate???
    i just thought it was a weird thing to post, kind of obvious

  20. #100
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    26-05-2020
    Posts
    11
    Saw N jap yesterday. She was great fun and so naughty. Good body. Good chat. Great finish.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •