Thread: Sunny Coast Punts

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sunny Coast Punts

Hi all, been punting for a while across Sunshine Coast and thought I'd do some reviews for the latter as there isnt much info for venues up here.

Aerodrome Rd, chinese shop name is opposite of sunlight. Been here a few times, there is one ML in particular that gives a good service, but beware the chunky boiler - always ask if someone else is available. Good ML is probably 30/40yr and attractive with standard prices for extra (HJ, THJ, BS), no FS that I've experienced. She has great tits and will let you have a nibble and explore with your hands, plays along with moans etc. For whats on the coast, she is one of the better MLs. The rooms are not private with gaps at the ceiling. 6/10

First ave, red lantern - no shame in naming this premises as they are terrible VFM and lack any hygeine. Boiler central with only 1 midly decent option, however, never been offered more than basic HJ from her. The massage tables stink of sweat. Seriously, avoid this place unless you are desperate. I have refused extra from a boiler there who was coughing and farting thru the massage. 2/10.

Aerodrome Rd, (another word for ocean) massage closer to maccas. Had a couple of different MLs here, both provided a good service. The chubby one actually gives a great massage and will get right into the extras. The rooms are great, and hygenic. For 2 pineapples is happy for THJ with touching all over. 7/10 and probably my most reliable venue.

Thai massage near Brightwater pub. Only 1 appt here, which was very hard to book. When i arrived the shop was closed and had to sit outside for 15mins waiting for the ML to get there. The massage was average, the ML was ok looking (she was not the owner, just a worker) and while the shop advertises no extras I had a basic HJ for a pineapple with touching over her clothes on the ass. Havent been back. 4/10.

Brisbane Rd, (stories inside your head when you sleep) massage. Only been here once and DO NOT recommend. ML was the oldest I've ever seen, and the massage was pathetic. Should have walked and regret not doing so. BJ was offered as extra which was refused, which she was highly offended by and then tried to make the rest of the massage even less enjoyable. 1/10.

Brisbane Rd, across the road from the above place - very chinese name. 1 time visit and a standard service, the ML was nice but middle aged chinese and the massage was only so so. Got a bit forceful with gooch play which wasnt very enjoyable. Flip was ok, took the basic HJ and left. I'd go back here in a pinch. 5/10.

All venues on the coast seem aligned with 50/100/150 for HJ/ T or NHJ/ BS.

Very interested to hear any reviews of other venues up here, especially those with attractive MLs.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just moved up near Noosa and looking for something around here... any recommendations?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTraveler View Post
    Just moved up near Noosa and looking for something around here... any recommendations?
    you'd be better off jumping in your car and look around for yourself, rather then dig up a 15mth old post that doesn't even have other comments hey.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well im up the coast for a few days and Ill see if i can find something. Already found a FS lady or two but a F%ckbuddy of mine might be coming up so might not need a service. Hahaha. But will get a massage for sure