Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Feel Good Lutwyche

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some info from Qld Health Website.
    In Summary: All business must collect full details including: Full name, phone, email or living address, date and time of when on site.
    Hospitality venues need to be collecting this electronically, others use paper.

COVID Safe Checklist: Personal services As at 4:00pm on 17 November 2020 Beauty, nail salons, massage (therapeutic and non-therapeutic), tanning, tattoo parlours, spas, saunas and bathhouses
    https://www.covid19.qld.gov.au/__dat...uty-Salons.pdf

4. Record keeping
    • Contact information must be kept on all clients, workers and contractors, including full name, email address (residential address if not available), phone number, date of entry and time period (time in and time out) for contact tracing purposes for a period of 56 days (unless otherwise specified).
    • Ensure records are used only for the purposes of tracing COVID-19 infections and are captured and stored confidentially and securely.

7. Review and monitor
    • This checklist is a key part of your COVID Safe Industry Plan, as outlined on the WorkSafe website.
    • Publicly display this signed checklist as evidence that you are a COVID Safe business.

Restrictions on Businesses, Activities and Undertakings Direction (No. 12)

https://www.health.qld.gov.au/system...king-direction

These businesses need to be using an electronic method of collecting information: Retail food services, Entertainment venues, Nightclubs

The rest can collect via paper methods.

Contact information means information that is:
    a. the name, phone number, email address, and the date and time period of guests, patrons and staff; and
    b. provided to a public health officer within a stated time, if requested by a public health officer; and
    c. securely stored, not used for any other purpose; and
    d. deleted after not less than 30 days and not more than 56 days.
    Note – businesses must take reasonable steps to ensure that the contact information collected is accurate.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by benyan View Post
    lu** new girl ???????????????
    If it's the "girl people love". She's ... just new to shop. TW. Nice lady. Great service.
    No dfk of you're after that.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went to FG over the weekend as I got some free time. I probably don't punt enough (one a month or once a fortnight if lucky) so I still yet to have any regulars at any shops. Tried the new girl g*g* as she was available when I was there. Looks wise she is 8/10, but the massage is 2/10 (or lack of). Also, I booked for 45 mins, however, everything was over in 30 mins. I should have paid for 30 mins instead, but it probably over in 15mins following the same logic. It happen the same last time, I paid for 60 mins, but it only lasted around 45mins.

Is this the normal now? Should I say something if happen again the next time (would I look like an ass if I complain)?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kalh688 View Post
    Is this the normal now? Should I say something if happen again the next time (would I look like an ass if I complain)?
    I think based on other comments it’s common at this shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kalh688 View Post
    Went to FG over the weekend as I got some free time. I probably don't punt enough (one a month or once a fortnight if lucky) so I still yet to have any regulars at any shops. Tried the new girl g*g* as she was available when I was there. Looks wise she is 8/10, but the massage is 2/10 (or lack of). Also, I booked for 45 mins, however, everything was over in 30 mins. I should have paid for 30 mins instead, but it probably over in 15mins following the same logic. It happen the same last time, I paid for 60 mins, but it only lasted around 45mins.

Maybe girls assume that once it's over (ahem) most guys just want to get up and leave. You are entitled to ask for the rest of your time, either for a massage of feet, head or whatever else or you could ask her to lie on the table with you for a cuddle and some small talk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    ....else or you could ask her to lie on the table with you for a cuddle and some small talk
    Haha man I’m pretty sure the girls hate this

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    Yeah I should have said only do this with a girl you have seen quite a few times and get along well with. I've found a few girls like it, gives them a rest. They work long days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    Yeah I should have said only do this with a girl you have seen quite a few times and get along well with. I've found a few girls like it, gives them a rest. They work long days.
    Most won't care as long as they're not losing money on the arrangement.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    A lot love it for a change.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    A lot love it for a change.
    I’ve had a few tell me or customers who like it and want them to cuddle and look at their faces and get all creepy like they’re their girlfriends...

Maybe you’re just talking about spooning or something but there are people who wanna gaze lovingly into their eyes and it’s not really liked

Senior Member(無間使者)
    wrong place for that sort of stuff - talk maybe -

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went into the shop today and saw the new girl l**I. Massage was a 7/10. Normal extras were offered. Looks 5/10.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay4000 View Post
    I went into the shop today and saw the new girl l**I. Massage was a 7/10. Normal extras were offered. Looks 5/10.
    Taiwanese? She seems a bit lazy

I couldn’t attend the Olympic in Japan last and this year but I found one riding me hard here

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There's a girl on the roster there at the moment who seems to be a bit light-fingered. Keep an eye on your wallet. Not cool.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There have been a few like that over the years. I only take in the cash I expect to part with and my keys. You never know what they are up to when your face is down in that little hole (and not the good hole)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biglad View Post
    There's a girl on the roster there at the moment who seems to be a bit light-fingered. Keep an eye on your wallet. Not cool.
    Yeh got burnt once years ago, now I just bring in the cash and my keys. Put my keys on top of my clothes. No phone or wallet, not worth the risk. But maybe I'm just overly cautious.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Igni View Post
    Yeh got burnt once years ago, now I just bring in the cash and my keys. Put my keys on top of my clothes. No phone or wallet, not worth the risk. But maybe I'm just overly cautious.
    I think that’s a good practice at any venue..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biglad View Post
    Who? Feel free to PM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by benyan View Post
    ???????????????
    Yep tried. Is ok, wanted to rush things. Ended fast but at least got a massage after.

From Malaysia I believe.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hmmm isnt the one from Malaysia named sab....? She's rather ugly.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast