Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Feel Good Lutwyche

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntersclub View Post
    Has the number improved her options? She is streets ahead of the other in looks but in my experience not as accommodating as E or T. Did confirm that E is the boss!
    She's been there for years, if she has more options you probably knew already, MLs been there for that long is usually consistent with their services whether you like it or not...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol on the wallaby comment... I've only had up to option 3 with E... dispite trying for more

Senior Member(無間使者)
    next time I visit might try a foursome - E A T and me and gobble them up … Now, that would be an experience not easily forgotten

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Let us know how you go with that. I commented to T that she was more fun than the E. She said they don’t talk about clients with each other. Hmmmm i bet they do .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by thewidebluesea View Post
    next time I visit might try a foursome - E A T and me and gobble them up … Now, that would be an experience not easily forgotten
    Go the whole hog BB as well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Invite the number as well so she can learn what to do, hahaha

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    The number doesn’t need to learn anything. She’s as good, enthusiastic, dedicated and skilled as the famous duo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Would love to know how much you oay brownwallaby at FG. Their pricing is very high by your standards. Or ar you willing to spend more on quality MLs?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    Would love to know how much you oay brownwallaby at FG. Their pricing is very high by your standards. Or ar you willing to spend more on quality MLs?
    I wrote elsewhere that 150-160 for an hour of GFE, advanced opt 3 is a good price, but that amount is too much for a lame, uninterested opt3

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    I wrote elsewhere that 150-160 for an hour of GFE, advanced opt 3 is a good price, but that amount is too much for a lame, uninterested opt3
    Inclusive of shop fee or not?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    Inclusive of shop fee or not?
    Yes, shop fee included. If shop fee is $80/ hr, tip shouldn’t exceed 80

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Yes, shop fee included. If shop fee is $80/ hr, tip shouldn’t exceed 80
    Oh huh uh huh you did... but I think it’s widely agree upon that the good shops Don’t offer those prices for that...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    Oh huh uh huh you did... but I think it’s widely agree upon that the good shops Don’t offer those prices for that...
    if you’re interested I can PM you some intel

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For the past few years, and before COVID sent her home, I had thing going with a girl which was a "full hour" of "full fun" for $100 plus shop fee.

She told me I was onto a good thing, as the other girls (including shop 2 when it opened) charged more for the same service, so are people getting ripped, or are people getting a good deal??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    For the past few years, and before COVID sent her home, I had thing going with a girl which was a "full hour" of "full fun" for $100 plus shop fee.
    She told me I was onto a good thing, as the other girls (including shop 2 when it opened) charged more for the same service, so are people getting ripped, or are people getting a good deal??
    If you are getting a "Full" hour of "full" fun ( and hopefully we are all on the same page with what that means ) then you are definitely on a good deal. Yes I have had this in the past but its the exception and in my experience NOT the rule.....and I would say it doesn't last over a lengthy period.
    Lets be honest, if posters say their total spend ( massage + option 4 afters) is $160, and they get this consistently, then I say they are "full" of it.
    4 FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    BW vongrats you have increased your spending per ML and service. Maybe uts because you have found a dhop with quality gitls. BW had said elsewhere that "opt 3 has a lot nuances:
    there is the lame opt 3, nude hj, and that’s it, no touching no nothing. There is the top opt 3, nude hj, incl dfk, daty, fingering, body to body, genitals grinding"
    And here he replied "I wrote elsewhere that 150-160 for an hour of GFE, advanced opt 3 is a good price, but that amount is too much for a lame, uninterested opt3" followed by "Yes, shop fee included. If shop fee is $80/ hr, tip shouldn’t exceed 80".
    Well FG 1 hour fee is $60 an hour, so based on his standard he would have paid $60 in tips, or at most $80. But E and/or A would have murdered him.
    So realistically, he said he spent $160 in total, meaning $100 on tips for option 3, which is, depending on the girl he saw at FG , normal pricing. Some MLs there charge up to $150 for the same services. However, as in life service and pricing will vary depending on ML and punter.
    So FoW2 try FG or AT, and you will find the DFK you've been looking for for $160 total.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I shall repeat the problem with getting DFK. An ML tends to be very selective in doing DFK. DFK seems to be the best indicator of how comfortable she is at that particular moment with that particular client, therefore she would do it at no extra cost. On the other hand, if an ML decides she can do bj or fs she seems to do it with a broader client base as long as the client is willing to pay. At some stage last year it was easier to find an ML willing to do fs than one willing to do DFK.
    That’s just my observation. I might be wrong of course

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You're wrong, of course.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The $160 total at FG was the lame option 3 you described.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree with BW, usually one after the other. But to find a WL who is willing to do both is a challenge and can be time and money consuming. But hey that’s the beauty of punting.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast