Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Feel Good Lutwyche

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    The $160 total at FG was the lame option 3 you described.
    if that’s what you experienced / observed, then that’s fine. I have nothing else to say

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You can PM me the girls , you've mssafed me before. I've been a FG customer since it opened and have known E and A for ages. Its rare to get the service levels you suggest at your prices from FG unless you are telling porkies or seeing porkies. Based on your past comments you must be the luckiest man in Brisbane sho all the shop owners love, to be sble to find new to the industrie 21 yo MLs who are willing to provide you BBBJ and FS for $60.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I only share intels to ppl with a positive attitude, ppl with an open mind, ppl who show respect to fellow punters. And they’re enjoying the similar experience, if not more.
    Other than that I have been backstabbed because of my PMs before

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the PM BW. I may not agree with you, but each punter makes their own luck.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by thewidebluesea View Post
    Gents

Its been a while since I paid this establishment a visit. Had an awesome experience with "Lady O" before COVID and hear the place is open again. Keen to hear about your experiences with the ladies on roster. PM me some details and I can share intel on ladies I have sampled at some of Brissie's other fine establishments. Can't say too much here for obvious reasons. Cheers!
    I went Monday for the first time in a while. New Thai girl. Not as pretty as E or number, however very willing to please and get regulars

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is there two E's here. I have tried one today guessing was the one discussed here but did not match the reviews mentioned here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by smk_er View Post
    Is there two E's here. I have tried one today guessing was the one discussed here but did not match the reviews mentioned here
    Yes

E talked about here is very slim .. from HK..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by xzaq View Post
    Yes

E talked about here is very slim .. from HK..
    Thanks mate much appreciated

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    FG can be a bit dangerous at this stage

no COVID safe plan which attracts police and i know a few girls resides at suburbs which are in the middle of the outbreak at the moment, i would not take the chance

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I doubt at places like T5 where there is a COVID plan the punters are giving accurate information about themselves.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    I doubt at places like T5 where there is a COVID plan the punters are giving accurate information about themselves.
    I went to a place yesterday where the girl indicated to fill out my details on a sheet and I shook my head. She didn't force the issue. I noticed only one name on the page and the mobile number was almost illegible, probably done like that deliberately

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I always give right details also have the app I would want to know if someone was sick so I can make sure those close to me are ok. Why go if you don’t want to do this. Not fair to your friends and family. Getting an STD is one thing but this virus can kill people.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    T5 is much better with their COVID management than most shops in my point of view, clean shop and all girls were tested a few weeks back which is better than no testing and no plans at all.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    I went to a place yesterday where the girl indicated to fill out my details on a sheet and I shook my head. She didn't force the issue. I noticed only one name on the page and the mobile number was almost illegible, probably done like that deliberately
    Were you so surprised? I remember making the comment when COVID started - its not the virus I'm worried about - its the people. Exhibit 1- The great toilet paper grab of 2020.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by boringdays View Post
    I always give right details also have the app I would want to know if someone was sick so I can make sure those close to me are ok. Why go if you don’t want to do this. Not fair to your friends and family. Getting an STD is one thing but this virus can kill people.
    Absolutely. 0.005% death rate in QLD from Covid-19.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    5 year average death rate from flu in Australia is around 0.35% with only around 120,000 generally confirmed with having the flu.
    Australian stats: Covid-19 death rate is around 18% for 70+ age group.
    Covid-19 death rate for below 70 age group is around 0.2%
    Quite a marked difference.
    Covid-19 is way more contagious than flu.
    Suggest better to use correct contact details. That way we protect more of us ... as quick contact tracing and isolation helps stop the spread.
    If restrictions start back up ... massage shops can be first to close.
    Nothing wrong with getting a therapeutic massage ... so nothing wrong with using your real contact details.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    FB’s COVID register is on the table as you walk in fill it out or don’t up to you mister.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    5 year average death rate from flu in Australia is around 0.35% with only around 120,000 generally confirmed with having the flu.
    Australian stats: Covid-19 death rate is around 18% for 70+ age group.
    Covid-19 death rate for below 70 age group is around 0.2%
    Quite a marked difference.
    Covid-19 is way more contagious than flu.
    Suggest better to use correct contact details. That way we protect more of us ... as quick contact tracing and isolation helps stop the spread.
    If restrictions start back up ... massage shops can be first to close.
    Nothing wrong with getting a therapeutic massage ... so nothing wrong with using your real contact details.
    As they say in the States "if you do the math" the majority of older people who have died from COVID have exceeded their predicted life expectancy.
    Would you be happy if on average you lived longer than your life expectancy?
    Interesting.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntersclub View Post
    FB’s COVID register is on the table as you walk in fill it out or don’t up to you mister.
    There it is...the shop is doing NOTHING wrong...why would people cause trouble for the BEST shop in Brisbane that only brings HAPPINESS to all that visit???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by flaminggoose View Post
    There it is...the shop is doing NOTHING wrong...why would people cause trouble for the BEST shop in Brisbane that only brings HAPPINESS to all that visit???
    Take it for what it is.. plenty of "punters" on here with agendas/ affiliations/ multiple nicks.. lots of good shops around town that don't even get mentioned on here..

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast