Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Feel Good Lutwyche

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntersclub View Post
    FB’s COVID register is on the table as you walk in fill it out or don’t up to you mister.
    Actually it's the responsibility of the shop to ensure you do fill in the details, it's not optional.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xzaq View Post
    Take it for what it is.. plenty of "punters" on here with agendas/ affiliations/ multiple nicks.. lots of good shops around town that don't even get mentioned on here..
    Well... mention them then..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    hear hear, would like to see a list of good shops around town thanks.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    hear hear, would like to see a list of good shops around town thanks.
    Many seasoned punters have spent 1000's if not 10,000's of dollars over the years. Why would they mention all their best shops/ML's on here just so some wanker newbie that never posts can go in and act like a dick towards the ladies and potentially ruin a good thing. That is why you will find the best shop's and ML's are never usually mentioned on here. Spend the dollars and find a gem for yourself. If you can't afford to spend the dollars, there is already enough info on here to get you a pretty good punt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hilarious.. the response was expected..Why bother feeding leeches like you .. would have thought the girls at T5 kept you satisfied ????

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xzaq View Post
    Hilarious.. the response was expected..Why bother feeding leeches like you .. would have thought the girls at T5 kept you satisfied ????
    They do.... hence I’m not a leech, I don’t care about your intel.

Also do you know me... gimmie the goss

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Xzaq you're the one who mentioned "lots of good shops around town that don't even get mentioned on here..", so you should mention them otherwise dont post the conplaint to begin with.
    Popeye96. Agree that seasoned punters have the right to share or not. But overall, unlike Sydney's paid forum, in Brissie, the good shops will have a good rep here and a long history generally speaking. Its possible to have a hidden gem ML, but its rare to have a hidden gem of a shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    quote "lots of good shops around town that don't even get mentioned on here.."
    Utter BS!
    Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Many seasoned punters have spent 1000's if not 10,000's of dollars over the years. Why would they mention all their best shops/ML's on here just so some wanker newbie that never posts can go in and act like a dick towards the ladies and potentially ruin a good thing. That is why you will find the best shop's and ML's are never usually mentioned on here. Spend the dollars and find a gem for yourself. If you can't afford to spend the dollars, there is already enough info on here to get you a pretty good punt.
    wow, bit of an over reaction response? i doubt any seasoned punters spent less than 10,000 on here (you easily go through that in a year or 2), so not sure who you qualify as a seasoned punter, but i seem to see all the good shops i've been to mentioned here over time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There are good shops that have never ever been mentioned on here that are open right now. They are good shops due to having good girls. I understand why they get missed as it takes too much time to explore, its far too easy to make your appointments or visits by what is listed on these Sites due to time constraints. Money talks. Puff puff.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    wow, bit of an over reaction response? i doubt any seasoned punters spent less than 10,000 on here (you easily go through that in a year or 2), so not sure who you qualify as a seasoned punter, but i seem to see all the good shops i've been to mentioned here over time.
    Why is it an overreaction? I refer to seasoned punters as those that have been doing this for many years. You don't necessarily have to punt every week to have been classed as a seasoned punter. Some may have been going to massage shops for 20 years, but only go every couple of months, or even less frequently, for whatever reason. How many shops do you think there are in South East Queensland? There has to be hundreds if you include the Gold Coast. It's usually the same handful of shops that always get a mention here. There are many shops that have been mentioned in the past, but you hear very little about them on here. I'm sure you haven't visited every ML in every shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    GTM, the very first who started in Brisbane is barely mentioned here these days. Are they still around?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Omg.. Jap N*** very very naughty, nice boobs.. can't wait to go back to her again..

Massage ?/10 opt. for for soft pressure. not there for real massage anyway

GFE 8/10 good english conversation, YMMV

Damage $150 in total for
    45mins session plus Option 2 $100 all off & touch allow, lots of body to body contact

Look 7/10
    Body 9/10 Full shaved

Might revisit for other girls as well, $$ needed!!🙃

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I think they still have a shop in Underwood / Slacks Ck

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    I think they still have a shop in Underwood / Slacks Ck
    which one is that?

I wonder if Anytime is one of theirs too? the ads look similar on Locanto

Senior Member(無間使者) funboybrisbane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    GTM, the very first who started in Brisbane is barely mentioned here these days. Are they still around?
    Man that was a great shop. After they moved it was all down hill from there.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Why is it an overreaction?
    was only referring to the bit where you called people wanker newbie as the overreaction, but obviously views differ on that. All good.

GTM was so good maybe 5, 6 years ago (when i started to punt), and now it's basically horrid, i wouldn't call it a good shop now, the sister shop is also horrid at slacks creek from my experience last visit, booked, went, saw 40 year old ML in pink lingerie greet at the door; walked.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The price has gone up to $65/h and service level are going down..I know it's hard times but when you look at the other side of the town, similar shop charges $45/hr to attract more customers...

Junior Member(有D料到)

GTM was so good maybe 5, 6 years ago (when i started to punt), and now it's basically horrid, i wouldn't call it a good shop now, the sister shop is also horrid at slacks creek from my experience last visit, booked, went, saw 40 year old ML in pink lingerie greet at the door; walked.
    always felt a bit guilty at GTM Salisbury when I went past the sports hall.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another success with S***R @Anytime, willing to please, nice tats, not much conversation but emotionally clicked.. a lot of tongue action eventhough I'm worried about the Covid thingy but I just couldn't help myself to stop at that point of time. Opt for soft massage, ticked - delivered. Opt for all off part 2 sessions, ticked - delivered with exceptional quality. I don’t know how I ended up on top of her and cum in between the boobs haha but her hands never off my lil bro.
    I met the other girl when I entered the shop but she says she got an appointment in 5mins, but she is so accommodating.. should have ask her name.. i guess is the number name.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast