Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Feel Good Lutwyche

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can confirm the $5 increase, you wonder why they would bother. I paid the extra 5 in some HKD i had lying around lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You guys making me want to go here next instead of T5

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    You guys making me want to go here next instead of T5
    Makes T5 even more attractive @ only 5 diff

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I feel a bit bored with FG but its convenient for me and two or three really good regulars. Sometimes you just want the thrill of a new experience. T5 would be a a bit of dive into the unknown. I had good experiences at sunshine, friendly but less fun than FG. Smile is not on my way home anymore. What would you guys recommend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone PM for t5/anytime recommendation.

Seen vanilla, Bella at T5

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had a good time with W today. Very open and pleasing girl. Good over all
    WIR? Yes

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Another vote for the number. Lovely lady. When I last visited I noticed a tall and thick/curvy girl there. Anyone know her name?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool Sexy doll

Quote Originally Posted by BabyFacedAssassin View Post
    Another vote for the number. Lovely lady. When I last visited I noticed a tall and thick/curvy girl there. Anyone know her name?
    Sounds like Ell.. to me she look like sexy Brazil’s doll even though she not Brazil or did u taste something never forget

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Ell... from V is curvy and short
    M... from SK is curvy and quite tall

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Am I the only one who thinks Khe Sanh and Truth are actually one person ...?
    And that BW / Reddoor must have been caught in the act sleeping with Khe Sanh’s partner, hence his hatred and anger ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Maybe it was M but she had a darker tan than your typical SK.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by truth View Post
    Nope.

There is an alternative and highly respected (peer reviewed) aspect to this.
    Instead of looking through the prism of your prejudices you could consider the proven facts.

BW rapes newbies is your starting point. Uber stalks et al. Check out this forum. Your choice. Look thru his posts. Talk to girls. rely on long-time forum members. That part is pretty simple.
    Reddoor hides his activities more cunningly. He pays way over the odds which is admirable. But his crazy sugar daddies expectations knock him out. His violence against the girls is inexcusable.
    There are plenty of punters who'd heard stories about these two. I choose to reveal them.
    Personally, I prefer to leave the criminal allegations in the hands of the police. I also tend to want to look up and read about girls not guys and when with a working lady tend to also avoid talking about other dudes- of course that is just my personal preference.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by truth View Post
    Nope.

There is an alternative and highly respected (peer reviewed) aspect to this.
    Instead of looking through the prism of your prejudices you could consider the proven facts.

BW rapes newbies is your starting point. Uber stalks et al. Check out this forum. Your choice. Look thru his posts. Talk to girls. rely on long-time forum members. That part is pretty simple.
    Reddoor hides his activities more cunningly. He pays way over the odds which is admirable. But his crazy sugar daddies expectations knock him out. His violence against the girls is inexcusable.
    There are plenty of punters who'd heard stories about these two. I choose to reveal them.
    My late old man used to be a cop, two cousins of mine are still active, so I have a good idea how they conduct investigation. The more you talk about that ‘police investigation’ the more confident I am that you’re talking rubbish with regards to how the police works

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyFacedAssassin View Post
    Does she have a nice rack and tattoo on her arm or body. White skin?
    I met Summer two weeks ago who fits that description.
    Chinese lady, in her 20s.
    Good English and strong massage
    Open for option 1 and 2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Decided to pop by the other. Walk-in. Thai was available. Not my preferred body type, but decided to give her a try.
    Light oily massage, asked her to stop after a couple of minutes, and asked options instead. She replied with what would you like, followed by of course.
    3 pinapples lighter, I found her lips around my shaft. Technique was average, but she tried hard, so have to give her credit. Kept at it for a good 40 odd minutes, when the timer went. That made her go into overdrive, wanting me to complete, so challenge accepted. Tried harder to not, but she pulled all stops, wiggling her wet self onto my toe whilst bobbing away. I found myself releasing in her mouth. She kept at it until I pulled her off. Had milked me to the last drop.
    Happy to have tried someone new. WIR? Only if my reg here is busy. Took too long for me to finish, which in turn made me a bit raw.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have seen 2 girls of that nationality at this place. Got very similar service to you from both, but at cheaper prices: 100 and 120 (yes I did try to get a better price and they agreed).
    Wondering about the timer you mentioned. I can’t remember a real time buzzer is used here
    Tried 2 other girls but didn’t get the same level of service. Unlike at Offdeshon, this shop doesn’t seem to offer the full package

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula2000 View Post
    I have seen 2 girls of that nationality at this place. Got very similar service to you from both, but at cheaper prices: 100 and 120 (yes I did try to get a better price and they agreed).
    Wondering about the timer you mentioned. I can’t remember a real time buzzer is used here
    Tried 2 other girls but didn’t get the same level of service. Unlike at Offdeshon, this shop doesn’t seem to offer the full package
    I don't like to haggle. I used to in the beginning, but I find that it affects service, mood and enthusiasm.
    Timer was her phone, went overtime by 15 minutes,
    the next customer was impatiently talking to another ML why he had to wait.... really??,@%&$!
    I find with most places if you know the ML and build a rapport, then all packages become available to be opened. They remember you for the right reasons.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    Timer was her phone, went overtime by 15 minutes,
    Huh .. timers on phones at FG & AT ??? .. thought that's why the big clock's are on the wall.. if you r over by 15m E, A or the number girl would be banging on the door..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xzaq View Post
    Huh .. timers on phones at FG & AT ??? .. thought that's why the big clock's are on the wall.. if you r over by 15m E, A or the number girl would be banging on the door..
    The phone was a back up that went off after the allocated time. We were too busy to check the clock. All the girls were busy, and I know E quite well and for a long time from before FG. She's the one that recommended her to me to begin with as my reg was busy.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast