Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Akane Chan

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think the real Akane Chan is gone. Perhaps someone is using her name and photos to impersonate her to rip off some poor punters? I saw her last year and had an amazing session. Was the real deal but seems like she left Sydney late last year sometime?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by param111986@gmail.com View Post
    I got scammed by her just 3 days ago and I am probably the latest victim of her FRAUD. She asked me to make a deposit for her to confirm 1 hour booking and I did and shared the receipt, and then she ignored me. $200 deposit gone down the drain. This all happened on 30th Sep. DO NOT pay any Deposit to this lady
    How did you make contact out of interest?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    I think the real Akane Chan is gone. Perhaps someone is using her name and photos to impersonate her to rip off some poor punters? I saw her last year and had an amazing session. Was the real deal but seems like she left Sydney late last year sometime?
    Do you KNOW this, and if so how, or are you merely speculating?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The language in my post makes it clear if you read it correctly that I am speculating/ making an educated guess as I am 99% sure she left Sydney awhile back. I saw her about a year ago. She did mention her visa was nearly up and she was weighing up her options. I tried to book her again months later and got no response. Also other threads on this forum have indicated they’ve also not heard from the real Akane Chan since late last year/ early this year..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12