Thread: New shop open

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

New shop open

Saw another shop where Yi studio was on Gympie road Chermside Ginger Thai massage. Maybe normal not sure yet.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by boringdays View Post
    Saw another shop where Yi studio was on Gympie road Chermside Ginger Thai massage. Maybe normal not sure yet.
    Time for a recon mission.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Opening September according to sign on shop front.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went past last night and it was open. But looks legit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I see they offer barber services too. I’m interested to check it out. Looks as legit as every other massage joint, ha ha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes straight shop
    The girl on Wednesday/ Thursday is amazing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceman View Post
    Yes straight shop
    The girl on Wednesday/ Thursday is amazing
    If your looking for normal massage shopping centre cheaper option and you can get rebate.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I visited here soon after they first opened - asked to use the side entrance which wasn't a problem. I spoke to the lady there directly about the kind of services the business before offered and we had a mature conversation about it, and she made it clear that it was a legit operation. I figured maybe they may see that the grass is greener after a couple of months of generous offers from clients. I tried a booking again a couple of months after and was denied entry through the side door this time - Gympie Rd is far too busy to enter through the front door so I walked. I wonder if their menu has expanded since then?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneOptions View Post
    I visited here soon after they first opened - asked to use the side entrance which wasn't a problem. I spoke to the lady there directly about the kind of services the business before offered and we had a mature conversation about it, and she made it clear that it was a legit operation. I figured maybe they may see that the grass is greener after a couple of months of generous offers from clients. I tried a booking again a couple of months after and was denied entry through the side door this time - Gympie Rd is far too busy to enter through the front door so I walked. I wonder if their menu has expanded since then?
    Is this still a legit only place?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Deleted as it was a duplicate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by smokieb69 View Post
    Is this still a legit only place?
    Looks like it still is. Went a few days ago to see if there was anyone worthwhile but i saw oldies sitting waiting there so I walked out.