Thread: WORST MASSAGE EVER in 202 Pyrmont

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Angry WORST MASSAGE EVER in 202 Pyrmont

WORST MASSAGE EVER! Do not go to this store for your own good of time and money. Tried to put a finger with a 1cm long nail in my backdoor which is extremely painful, and I didn't even have a final release in the end cause she only knows standing there repeat doing the up-down on my lower level like a robot. I had a $200 happy ending massage without happy end.

Just went out the store without final release, I did a deep prostate & body rub thought could have some different experience with Amma. But seems she doesn't know what body rub is, literally doesn't know, so I showed her this shop's website and pointing the deep prostate & body rub service and told her I want this. Turns out she doesn't even know there's a website of this massage shop and went to massager to ask how to do this.

It took 5 minutes in the time I paid for service, but OK fine if she could know what to do. And she still has absolutely no clue, she's been kept asking me what should she do during massage, but dude, shouldn't she knows what her job is?

I've tried to be nice and gentle and nice from the very beginning to the end but the rest of service is still absolutely frustrating.

And finally after rubbed my right leg backside for over ten minutes with a single technique, she realized there's other parts on my body. And changes target to my left leg, rubbed for like 2 min, then my back and neck for another 10 min before she ask me turn around do the major "job". Then I finally found out she has a 1cm long nail on all of her finger when my downside feels a wave of pain. I asked her why didn't she cut her nails to do prostate massage and again she don't know what to then went to manager. It cost me another 10min in my 60min paid service time!

Then the male manager just went in my room while I am in the middle of massage and naked, super ackward. Looks like the manager do not know how to teach her what to do, so he asked me if she can change to nuru massage and extend another 15 min time. OK, still fine, even though nuru is $60 cheaper than what I paid and he's not intending to return the price difference.

And turns out the so called "nuru" is just a 5min body to body slide with a single technique. She put hand on my downside 40min beforehead the end time which obviously she's wishing to end service in next 10min and not intend to extent the waste 15min which she owns me. OK, still, again, FINE if she can get me a happy ending! But no, all she did is standing there sliently doing the boring up-down without any pleasure, I feels like having a handjob from a robot! Wanna know how boring it is? I didn't cum
    after 40min handjob, guys you know how long you can last usually, just think how testless it is!

Then the manager knock the door again told me it's time to end. I paid $200 for a TOTALLY WASTE of time and my money. Again, for your own goodness, stay away from this shop!

Banned
    I call Bullshit on this
    My experiences at 202 have always been great
    The place was taken over and renovated last November
    The New management are keen to provide excellent service

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    My experiences at 202 have always been great
    That's funny, you've never mentioned or shared any "experiences" here before.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You have to post more ARs for us to believe of what you are saying is true. Sorry, it is a bit rude but is the truth

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Even if it’s real the op sound like a cunt entitled little shit so... nah this sounds fake

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    That's funny, you've never mentioned or shared any "experiences" here before.
    I don’t share every punt I have .. only the exceptional
    I have a life outside punting