Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Time of day to go for a punt

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If I have the chance I try to be the first appointment of the day. I don’t care either way tbh lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I am a bit surprised so many punters on the forum prefer day time. How you guys deal with work?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    I am a bit surprised so many punters on the forum prefer day time. How you guys deal with work?
    I was going to ask the same question. Maybe they take sickies, run their own businesses or receive government welfare payments.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think most of us assume the WLs will have a thorough bath or shower at home when they finished work before bed. Actually many don't. Most do wash their hair before starting work to avoid smell.

They won't be any fresher in the morning unless they didn't work the day before.

Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    I think most of us assume the WLs will have a thorough bath or shower at home when they finished work before bed. Actually many don't. Most do wash their hair before starting work to avoid smell.

They won't be any fresher in the morning unless they didn't work the day before.
    Had a ML housemate, she was very clean, showed day and night.

Spent plenty of time on herself before her shift and plenty of money on cosmetic surgery even though she's early 30s.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeB View Post
    If I have the chance I try to be the first appointment of the day. I don’t care either way tbh lol
    Some people do shift work, or 7-day rolling rosters, so get some weekdays or half days off.

As for preference, I like a good massage early in the day because it can invigorate me for the rest of the day.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    This trend of being the first guy of the day to see the said wl/ml is kinda sick. Maybe shops should charge more for the privilege.
    You seem to be having a rather pained response on this issue .

Do tell sir what is for you a ‘less sick’ time or is it fully sic time, that better meets with approval ?

Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    You seem to be having a rather pained response on this issue .

Do tell sir what is for you a ‘less sick’ time or is it fully sic time, that better meets with approval ?
    Ah no particular time, I guess it's the whole 'get them while they are fresh' mentality of a lot of guys that makes my skin crawl a little. Not like they are a loaf of bread or the latest catch at the seafood markets.

I have seen some girls dragging themselves in at starting time at a couple of shops and they look anything but fresh!

Banned
    Ah no particular time, I guess it's the whole 'get them while they are fresh' mentality of a lot of guys that makes my skin crawl a little. Not like they are a loaf of bread or the latest catch at the seafood markets.

I have seen some girls dragging themselves in at starting time at a couple of shops and they look anything but fresh!
    For some a cream pie in the face, is best when watching Laurel Hardy reruns ...

I’ve seen plenty of working women nearing an end of shift, with nothing left in their eyes shuffle through the intro ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    When I was still visiting brothels. I'd go quite late. 10PM and onwards. Thought it was the least conspicuous, I'd easily standout as a early 20s guy who still looked like he was in high school. Now I only see privates, which has been just easier for me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have tried in the morning, but I find that sometimes the girls are not fully awake and need some warming up to. Similarly late at night later than 12am, girls are usually quite tired, except for those who start their shifts close to midnight. J Hazu from 42 was always full of energy after 12am.
    Yet to go during the midday/early nights as I tend to go at weird times to avoid crowds.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yea for me it's more when's the best time to avoid crowds. I like to be in and out efficiently and if a girl is fresh then even better.

By the way .... for a webcam session there is no day and time LOL

It is always a good moment.
    **Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**

Banned

Nothing like a fresh loaf of bread, on one of my early starts which makes your skin crawl ,my ML would bring me fresh sourdough bread on the way in for my my booking, never got seafood and she always looked fresh........

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Nothing like a fresh loaf of bread, on one of my early starts which makes your skin crawl ,my ML would bring me fresh sourdough bread on the way in for my my booking, never got seafood and she always looked fresh........
    My point exactly, guys comparing it to fresh food and the like. No guarantee you were the first, even at the advertised starting time, if that makes you feel better about what you are doing.

Stop putting yourself on a punting pedestal, you are pathetic.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The surprise is part of the experience right? Unless you visit regulars otherwise it's hard to know what type of energy/service you might get.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123