Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Time of day to go for a punt

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Time of day to go for a punt

I'm a firm believer that if you're going for a punt, or seeing your favourite WL, you need to go as the first thing you do in the day, or if the WL just started their shift. Being so busy it's hard to have a full day off though and would love to go right after work.

I assume most WL are too tired when it comes near to the end of the shift or just at night to give a good service so I never really bother. The only bases I have on this is when I saw Lucy at 7 cowper when I was really eager, and so the service wasn't great. To be fair, Lucy can be pretty lazy any time of the day LOL

What are everyone else's favourite time to go?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is a regular ML that I go to, two times I go see her before noon (around 11ish) to get some early action, she was cranky as because she hasn't has her breakfast yet. won't converse with me however hard I try. All other time I see her after lunch and she is the sweetest thing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah I think going earlier in the day seems more appealing than later ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, I’d rather be first in line...
    Although nice to know she wakes up well?!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    But sometimes you just gotta go when you need to lol.

Earlier starts do allow you to be more productive. Something to do with having a clear mind haha...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I first started punting I would go before lunch as I was worried the rl would be tired later in the day.

Move forward a few years I now leave work early and drop in before peak hour. Seems to be all good.

When I go late I’m usually in the piss and going to a brothel not ml so a hole is a hole at that stage.

Bottoms like e any time is good for a punt

Banned
    Always first cab off the rank, and always bring food or buy them lunch after, something I like doing for regulars....I am talking RnT..........

Banned
    If I have a particular girl in mind....the beginning of her shift
    Otherwise when the shop opens or around 2:00pm

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Usually whatever time that suit me. If I know a girl is going on leave for a while, then the very last shift; just like the idea of being the last man she has for a good while.

Once I picked the very last hour of a girl retiring for good; she stayed me to drink and celebrate the end of the ordeal of her life.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Around 11am ish is a time I usually go

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I go around 9 to 10pm. When I finished, I just go home and sleep. If I had a good session, I will just die when I hit the bed.

I generally don't find WLs behave any different early vs late. I had good sessions with WLs being her last customer of the day.

Only time to avoid is busy days.

Banned
    FS ? perhaps best to catch a WL at the front end of her tour. Some/most get ground down, tired other toward the end and no amount of money can revive. Time of day ? What ever your schedule allows

As for ML. First can mean fast and or fevered and last can mean lazy lackadaisical

Though first can also mean fresh as a daisy with less TBC if DATY your thing and leftovers an ever present worry .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Haha, looks like I have successfully avoided the peak hours then.

We all have our own perceptions. People are different. Personally I don't feel I am more productive Monday morning. In fact I enjoy and perform better at work on Friday. 😀

haha, this always plays on my mind as well. My rules is, if action before lunchy, I give DATY.

I've never tried after 11pm so not sure how the WL energy level will suffer.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think its each to there own, all have great reasons why they do when they do.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Always first cab off the rank 10.00am then I can go and have a good day all day.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Didn’t realise there was a science to this

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I prefer weekdays and before noon as pussies are fresh and WL's put more effort, as days goes by they get tired and wont have same enthusiasm

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonglad View Post
    Didn’t realise there was a science to this
    no more than choosing your winning lotto Numbers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I prefer being earlier as its just less crowded. Better line ups too

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast